Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

ESPN's All SEC first team

Started by SemperHawg, December 06, 2016, 10:59:32 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Nosboar Accubond

Swine-as-wine

Was kinda curious as to who the hell chose Hurts as the SEC 1st team QB. Reminds me when Torretta won the Heisman.

Ex-Trumpet

Quote from: Swine-as-wine on December 06, 2016, 04:40:56 pm
Was kinda curious as to who the hell chose Hurts as the SEC 1st team QB. Reminds me when Torretta won the Heisman.

Ha!  Gino...
Do dyslexic, agnostic insomniacs lie awake at night wondering if there really is a dog?

phadedhawg

Tejano Jawg

Rawleigh! Well done!  :razorback:
Between McAfee being obnoxious and Corso decomposing before our eyes I can't even watch GameDay anymore. —Torqued Pork

longpig

Nice parting achievement for Grizzly Mountain Outdoors.  Anyone know if Mitch Petrus ever took him up on that cup of coffee?
Don't be scared, be smart.

longpig

1st team by default.
Don't be scared, be smart.

ChicoHog

Heck I would take him over any other QB in the SEC and most any in the country.  Guy is a beast. 

Another example of lack of talent, especially on defense, when we have only 2 guys on the 2 Coaches selection All-SEC team.  I thought Sprinkle might make it but only Skipper and Williams.  I would like to see if any of our defensive players got any votes at all. 

IMABIELEMA

That was one of the worst lists I have ever seen. Bama has way too many on there.

ChicoHog

December 06, 2016, 08:23:55 pm #10 Last Edit: December 09, 2016, 12:50:42 am by ChicoHog
Quote from: IMABIELEMA on December 06, 2016, 08:11:48 pm
That was one of the worst lists I have ever seen. Bama has way too many on there.
You mean all those guys who will be first or second round draft picks? 

Little Lady Back

#NolanRichardsonCourt

3kgthog

QB at Bama. What a tough job. Ryan Sorahan could be All-SEC first team with that line and those offensive weapons.

bulldog04