Dirty Mike and the Boys

Surprised he couldn't pass storey.

longpig

I figured he was content to ride it out on the scout team.  guess not
Don't be scared, be smart.

Hogimus Prime

When the coaches started raving on Cole Kelly I figured his days were numbered

Exit Pursued by a Boar

Article I saw also said Duwop will be a grad transfer.

EFBAB

WilsonHog

They are both expected to stay through the bowl game.

Nosboar Accubond

Wish Duwop would play safety

hogcard1964

Quote from: exit followed by a boar on December 04, 2016, 06:03:28 pm
Article I saw also said Duwop will be a grad transfer.

EFBAB

He'll be missed.

Calling All Hogs

I wish Town the best. Can't blame him for wanting to play.

Hogs run wild

man, i remember when town signed he said he was going to stick it out no matter what. i guess competitors want to play and not ride the pine. as for duwop, i wish him the best. seems like he's been here a long time. best of luck to both of them.
We all got a chicken duck woman thing waiting for us.

Atlhogfan1

Good for him.  We have our statues ready for QB. 
Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

King Kong

Wish him success where ever he goes

Cletus

Quote from: Atlhogfan1 on December 04, 2016, 07:12:54 pm

Kelley is also a basketball player. He's no Matt Jones, but he's no Ryan Mallett, either. Unless you were speaking to how they're coached.
See, what had happened was........

hogsanity

Quote from: Hogs run wild on December 04, 2016, 07:09:20 pm
man, i remember when town signed he said he was going to stick it out no matter what. i guess competitors want to play and not ride the pine. as for duwop, i wish him the best. seems like he's been here a long time. best of luck to both of them.

Statements like this are hilarious. 1st you take a shot at Town for leaving, then heap praise on another guy for doing the same.

People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

hawgmasta

Good luck to both the young men!

FANONTHEHILL

Ricky and Damon are great young men and have been great teammates.  I wish them both well. 
Favorite quote from practice.  Made to my son:<br /><br /><br />Technique is nice, but it comes down to this.  Block the F'er in front of you. - Sam Pittman 2015

HawgTide

Quote from: Atlhogfan1 on December 04, 2016, 07:12:54 pm

Not sure where you are going with this

Pigsknuckles

Can't blame him for trying to find a place to get some field time. Gonna have to fish or cut bait though.
"the ox is slow, but the Earth is patient"

Hogs run wild

Quote from: hogsanity on December 04, 2016, 07:53:52 pm
Statements like this are hilarious. 1st you take a shot at Town for leaving, then heap praise on another guy for doing the same.

you're confused. i never took a shot, but repeated what he said. if i took a shot, where in my statement was it? as for heaping praise, again, where was the praise? smh...
We all got a chicken duck woman thing waiting for us.

GTOWNHOG

Supposedly he was one of the best QB's in the nation coming out of high school...   So, what is the problem?  Did all of the "experts" have him over rated?  Does he have helicopter parent problems?  Does he not fit in with his teammates?  Or is he just not as good as everyone thought.??
Good luck to ALL of our Razorback teams!!

YAZ

Good luck to Mitchell and Town. Can't blame the young men for wanting to play.

1highhog

Duopoly feels as though he's been here for more than 5-6 years.  He will be missed by many fans and teammates alike.  And he'll always have that highlight hit that he put on that return guy for Florida, was even on Sportscenter, still awesome to watch.  I hope he gets in a good JC and decides to play safety and blows it up and gets in the NFL.  Good Luck Duwop!

BigSexyHog

Man, really thought RT would be a major player for us.  Seems like a great person and wish him nothing but the best.
Lebron raised money for kids... Rotnei stole crap from the equipment room

The Kig

Good for both of them. If they will not get PT here, why not get it elsewhere?  Not sure how much of a shot anyone not named Allen was given and it seems we now have 1st and 2nd settled for for years to come.  Unfortunately for us, we don't have good depth and could use both.  Wish them well.
Poker Porker

HoggusMaximus

Quote from: hogsanity on December 04, 2016, 07:53:52 pm

You can't blame Town, Arkansas is always loaded at QB.

Arkamedes

Best wishes to both. Would love to see them find the perfect opportunity to display their talents and make it to the next level if that's what they're hoping for. Would have loved even more for them to have done it here but it wasn't to be. Woo Pig!
"The time is always right to do what is right." ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.

"Rise above oneself and grasp the world." ~ Archimedes

southeasthog

Quote from: The Kig on December 04, 2016, 11:18:50 pm
Good for both of them. If they will not get PT here, why not get it elsewhere? Not sure how much of a shot anyone not named Allen was given and it seems we now have 1st and 2nd settled for for years to come.  Unfortunately for us, we don't have good depth and could use both.  Wish them well.
Oh look, another "The Allen brothers have been our starters because of their daddy."

Dominicanhog

good luck to both.. #7 contributed in many ways... RT excited in a different way, when he signed... hopefully this is a true gauge of how good the newcomers are, and the faith CBB and Enos have expressed about them is real...

PonderinHog

Good luck, Ricky and Duwop.  We barely knew you.

Deep Shoat

Good for both of them. If they will not get PT here, why not get it elsewhere?  Not sure how much of a shot anyone not named Allen was given and it seems we now have 1st and 2nd settled for for years to come.  Unfortunately for us, we don't have good depth and could use both.  Wish them well.
Top 10 stupidest posts of 2016.  And that's saying something.
All Gas, No Brakes!

Boss Hog in the Arkansas

Quote from: Nosboar Accubond on December 04, 2016, 06:15:52 pm
Wish Duwop would play safety
Not in this defense. We clearly cant develop talent on the defensive side of the ball. He would probably be better off transferring!
That's right, you don't want to be the man to replace the man.  You want to be the man to replace Rory Segrest.

I wish both players the very best of luck by getting to some place where their skills can be used.  Town had already transferred once by coming to us.  I do not know his opportunity for playing football at a 4 year school at the D1 level.  I hope coming here did not ruin that. 

Boss Hog in the Arkansas

You watched our games this season right? Austin Allen was the starter not only because hes good, but because he put in the work while backing up his brother. Last year Bielema made a comment about going into the office early and seeing Austin already in there working out. The only person there. While we were sleep, he was putting in work. HE EARNED IT!
That's right, you don't want to be the man to replace the man.  You want to be the man to replace Rory Segrest.

RacinRazorback

I can't blame him for wanting out. I was hoping to see a dual threat QB on the hill. Oh well, good luck to him where ever he ends up. I just thought it would be nice to see our QB torch someone elses defense like the running QB's do us!

popcornhog

Are you serious? Austin won the job because he is arguably the best QB in thevSEC.

WPS

TexArkHogFan

It is only natural that when you are overloaded at one position that someone is going to seek a transfer.  We will still have four quarterbacks which includes the incoming freshman.  We would have had six had Peavey and now Town not transferred.  We cannot afford to carry that many QBs.  Four is about right.  I am more excited about Cole Kelley than any of them.
There are all kinds of Lions, Tigers and Bears in college football.  But there is only one Razorback.  Beware the Tusks!!! They are coming

jkstock04

Quote from: GTOWNHOG on December 04, 2016, 08:36:13 pm
Supposedly he was one of the best QB's in the nation coming out of high school...   So, what is the problem?  Did all of the "experts" have him over rated?  Does he have helicopter parent problems?  Does he not fit in with his teammates?  Or is he just not as good as everyone thought.??

I would say not as good as some thought. The coaches actually blatantly said so at one point. Writing truly was on the wall.
Thanks for the F Shack. 

Love,

Dirty Mike and the Boys

hogsanity

Quote from: 1highhog on December 04, 2016, 09:34:05 pm
Duopoly feels as though he's been here for more than 5-6 years.  He will be missed by many fans and teammates alike.  And he'll always have that highlight hit that he put on that return guy for Florida, was even on Sportscenter, still awesome to watch.  I hope he gets in a good JC and decides to play safety and blows it up and gets in the NFL.  Good Luck Duwop!

IF he is a graduate transfer, he can't go to a JC, he can go to any fbs or fcs school as long as he qualifies for their graduate program and can play immediately.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

PorkRinds

Quote from: RacinRazorback on December 05, 2016, 07:23:20 am
I can't blame him for wanting out. I was hoping to see a dual threat QB on the hill. Oh well, good luck to him where ever he ends up. I just thought it would be nice to see our QB torch someone elses defense like the running QB's do us!

He wasn't a dual threat QB.

J-Five

Quote from: PorkRinds on December 05, 2016, 08:20:38 am
He wasn't a dual threat QB.

Per Rivals, he WAS a Dual Threat QB coming out of high school...for what it's worth
https://n.rivals.com/content/prospects/32018
"If the person you're criticizing is doing it better than you are, close your mouth"

RacinRazorback

I thought he was one of the top rated dual threat QB's in the country. That's why I was glad to see him come here, maybe give us something we haven't had.

Youngsta71701

"The more things change the more they stay the same"

DeltaBoy

Gods Speed and best of luck to both young men.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

RazorWhacker

Could you justify this statement? It appears what you're saying is Town or Storey was better than Austin but the coaches played Austin simply because his last name was Allen, which would be a foolish statement.

JayBell

Quote from: Boss Hog in the Arkansas on December 05, 2016, 07:18:52 amNot in this defense. We clearly cant develop talent on the defensive side of the ball. He would probably be better off transferring!

He's only got one year left.  There's not much left to develop.

I was really, really hoping they were going to convince him to move to safety next year.  He'd start right away.  With the way he's bounced on around on offense from quarterback to receiver to running back, it seems like he just really wants to be an offensive player.  Hopefully he finds success at his next stop.

hogsanity

Quote from: RazorWhacker on December 05, 2016, 09:31:11 am
Could you justify this statement? It appears what you're saying is Town or Storey was better than Austin but the coaches played Austin simply because his last name was Allen, which would be a foolish statement.

There are some here who see conspiracies against players at every turn. They think coaches will risk wins to play their favorites in stead of playing the best players. OF course they ignore that AA had 61% completion rate, threw for 28 td's had a qb rating of 146 ( 3rd in the sec and only a couple tenths of a point from being 2nd ) all while being sacked 28 times ( most in the sec ) threw for over 3100 yards and had the highest yards per attempt rate in the league. BUt yea he only played because of who his dad is. 

GunnerHawg70

Quote from: Deep Shoat on December 05, 2016, 07:15:03 am
Top 10 stupidest posts of 2016.  And that's saying something.

Hahahahahahaha!!!  Love it!!! :) :razorback: