Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Arkansas Belk ticket question.

Started by VirginiaHog, December 04, 2016, 03:13:52 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

VirginiaHog

I am a new season ticket holder and foundation member this yr. I am looking to go to the bowl game. Anyone know how much the universities element tickets cost and where they are? I found decent deal on the bowls site. But want to I know what is offered but u a.

popcornhog

Quote from: VirginiaHog on December 04, 2016, 03:13:52 pm
I am a new season ticket holders and foundation member this yr. I am looking to go to the bowl game. Anyone know how much the universities element tickets cost and where they are? I found decent deal on the bowls site. But want th I know what is offered but u a.

We should get emails tomorrow.

Depending on your priority points you may not get great seats as a first year donor, depending on your donor classification. Then again, I doubt our attendance will be huge, so you never know.
WPS

hobhog

Should have already gotten email....I did Friday.

ricepig

MTBrookHog

I am going to piss off a bunch of people but, it's what I do.

If you want "good tickets", go through the bowl itself. Unless you are a huge donor, don't expect the Foundation to do you any favors.

VirginiaHog

Not worried about great seats as much as cheap price. I can get upper level from bowl for about 40ea for 4 or more. This is why I am curious the price through the ua. Guess I will call.

hoggusamoungus

Quote from: VirginiaHog on December 04, 2016, 03:29:14 pm
Not worried about great seats as much as cheap price. I can get upper level from bowl for about 40ea for 4 or more. This is why I am curious the price through the ua. Guess I will call.

I've been a member of the RF since 1990 and got last year's Liberty Bowl tickets thru the UofA.  Lower bowl near the south end zone in Memphis were $85/ticket.

popcornhog

Quote from: hobhog on December 04, 2016, 03:21:04 pm
Should have already gotten email....I did Friday.

I have not gotten one.
WPS

VirginiaHog

Looks like the ua tickets will be around 135 lower, 92 upper. I will order for 50 from bowl.

GTOWNHOG

Quote from: MTBrookHog on December 04, 2016, 03:25:25 pm
I am going to piss off a bunch of people but, it's what I do.

If you want "good tickets", go through the bowl itself. Unless you are a huge donor, don't expect the Foundation to do you any favors.

There are thousands of tickets available on the Belk Bowl site.  Many are between the 20's if you want to pay $150.  Tickets purchased through Arkansas will not be very good.  I have always purchased tickets through the University and most of the time they have been end zone,  end zone corners or between the Goal line and 10. 

It does not seem to matter that I have been contributing to the Razorback Foundation for 40 years, the last 10 at the Broyles Matthews level.  Even our Sugar Bowl Tickets were behind the goal posts when we played Ohio State....

I have decided NOT to attend the Belk Bowl, but if I were, I would have bought tickets through the Belk Bowl site by now....
Good luck to ALL of our Razorback teams!!

GuvHog

Quote from: GTOWNHOG on December 04, 2016, 03:43:02 pm
There are thousands of tickets available on the Belk Bowl site.  Many are between the 20's if you want to pay $150.  Tickets purchased through Arkansas will not be very good.  I have always purchased tickets through the University and most of the time they have been end zone,  end zone corners or between the Goal line and 10. 

It does not seem to matter that I have been contributing to the Razorback Foundation for 40 years, the last 10 at the Broyles Matthews level.  Even our Sugar Bowl Tickets were behind the goal posts when we played Ohio State....

I have decided NOT to attend the Belk Bowl, but if I were, I would have bought tickets through the Belk Bowl site by now....

My Sugar Bowl seat was up in the highest level above the Ohio State bench and the view from up there was great!
Bleeding Razorback Red Since Birth!!!

hoggusamoungus

Quote from: GuvHog on December 04, 2016, 03:48:20 pm
My Sugar Bowl seat was up in the highest level above the Ohio State bench and the view from up there was great!

My son and I sat in the highest level at that game, right under some A/C vents.  Almost as cold as the Liberty Bowl game.

ncrebel

I'm a Wild Hog but decided I could get better tickets going directly to the bowl outlet (Ticket Master).  Only suck part is Ticket Master adds on fees and taxes (like close to $25 per ticket). 
Well, y'all need me, I'll be putting pictures of my arse on the internet.

Piggfoot

Good bowl seats are taken by Corporations and sponsors. Tickets from the school are generally in the corners or EZ.
Hog fan since 1960. So thankful for Sam Pittman.