Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Arkansas vs the ACC All Time

Started by Locutus_of_Boar, December 04, 2016, 02:42:59 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Locutus_of_Boar

1-7 All Time vs ACC

Duke (NC) 0-1 (1961 Cotton Bowl)
Georgia Tech 1-1 (1955 Cotton Bowl, 1960 Gator Bowl)
Miami (FL) 0-3 (1987, 1988, 1991)
North Carolina 0-2 (1981 Gator, 1995 Carquest)

VaTech 29-53-5

Alabama 1-12-0
Auburn 1-3-1
Florida 0-2-0
Georgia 1-2-0
Kentucky 6-11-2
Louisiana St. 1-1-0
Mississippi 1-1-0
South Carolina 7-11-2
Tennessee 3-5-0
Texas A&M 2-2-0
Vanderbilt (TN) 6-3-0

hogfooey

Technically 1-4 since Miami was independent when we played them. 
If the Hogs are wrong!  I don't want to be right!

go hogues

We rarely play the ACC, so I'll be interested in this matchup.
Quote from: Leadbelly on September 24, 2019, 09:05:22 pm<br />Dude, our back has been against the wall so long, we are now on the other side of the wall!<br />

Bubba's Bruisers

I like that we may finally be playing someone new.  I think the marchup sucks for us, but beggars can't be choosers.
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

Locutus_of_Boar

Quote from: hogfooey on December 04, 2016, 02:49:46 pm
Technically 1-4 since Miami was independent when we played them.

Technically 0-3 as GaTech was in the SEC when Arkansas faced them in the bowl games.

http://www.cfbdatawarehouse.com/data/active/v/virginia_tech/vs_conf_opponents.php?confid=177&restrictions=none

hogfooey

If the Hogs are wrong!  I don't want to be right!

WarHog38

I have relatives that live in NOVA.  A nephew just filled me in about the VT dual threat QB and a real good DC that specializes in exotic heavy blitzing.   That looks to exploit all our exact weaknesses.  The nephew is a Hokie fan who would only root against them for the Hogs.  He is worried about our chances.   I am as well.

BigSexyHog

Be 1-8 after this game.   We gonna get rolled
Lebron raised money for kids... Rotnei stole crap from the equipment room

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

farmhawg

From theflyinghog

Jeff Long is sitting around drinking some fruity girl drink and reading this and realizing he was the wrong man for the job. We're crazy. We love us some damn hog football. There may be a bunch of suits sitting behind glass on gameday but dammit you better not cross us airplane-tracking, fence-jumping, hangar-breakin-entering night-vision purchasin sumbitches! We're Miracle on Markham and 4th and 25, 7 overtime-winning tear down the goalposts and drag em down Dickson because you ain't goin to the BCS, fat phil!! BRING ME A COACH WITH A PAIR AND SACRIFICE A VIRGIN CUZ ITS TIME TO FUSCING WIN!!!!

Vir Tech give Clemson all they could handle last evening.  Unless they way under sell us and come in flat as a small lake at dawn with zero wind, we are about to get our brains beat out.  In any event, we finally got, for no good reason, a far better team than us in a Bowl since BB has been here.  It will take conditioning, training, mental conditioning, and game management for us to have any chance.  OR pray most of the Tech team gets sent home for screwing up before the game starts. 

hawgsalot

Ok I like this so if we win I guess most of you debbie downers will have to admit it was a good win and cbb actually did a good job. 

PossumFan

Quote from: hawgsalot on December 04, 2016, 06:40:53 pm
Ok I like this so if we win I guess most of you debbie downers will have to admit it was a good win and cbb actually did a good job.

No, no, it will be "Virginia Tech couldn't get up for a lousy opponent" or "Virginia Tech really wasn't that good after all." The DDs will never give the Hogs and/or CBB credit.

farmhawg

Quote from: hawgsalot on December 04, 2016, 06:40:53 pm
That would be something new.
From theflyinghog

Jeff Long is sitting around drinking some fruity girl drink and reading this and realizing he was the wrong man for the job. We're crazy. We love us some damn hog football. There may be a bunch of suits sitting behind glass on gameday but dammit you better not cross us airplane-tracking, fence-jumping, hangar-breakin-entering night-vision purchasin sumbitches! We're Miracle on Markham and 4th and 25, 7 overtime-winning tear down the goalposts and drag em down Dickson because you ain't goin to the BCS, fat phil!! BRING ME A COACH WITH A PAIR AND SACRIFICE A VIRGIN CUZ ITS TIME TO FUSCING WIN!!!!