Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Kurt Anderson on Brian Wallace

Started by WilsonHog, October 03, 2017, 08:43:11 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

PorkRinds

Quote from: forrest city joe on October 05, 2017, 01:44:11 pm
What ever man. believe what you want.that is your right. but i am going to keep calling it like i see it.and right now this OL is really bad.and in my opinion K.Anderson is not getting the job done.remember this.being stubborn will get you fired.

I said I agreed with both those things. But when things go wrong and we don't have answers too many of you try to make them up.

forrest city joe

Quote from: hawgon on October 05, 2017, 01:43:54 pm
Don't think the players don't see that as well.
You better believe the players see it.

tbhogfan

As a rule, I'll take a great athlete who makes a couple of mistakes in practice over a lesser one who doesn't. 

It bothers me that some linemen are regressing under this coach, as is our overall OL play, especially in the passing game.
Go Hogs!

PorkRinds

Kevin

In a 5 or 7 step drop back pass, in how many seconds should the qb have to get rid of the ball?
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

PorkSoda

Quote from: Kevin on October 05, 2017, 04:30:46 pm
In a 5 or 7 step drop back pass, in how many seconds should the qb have to get rid of the ball?
10-12?
"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." ― Edgar Allan Poe
"If quantum mechanics hasn't profoundly shocked you, you haven't understood it yet. Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real." – Niels Bohr
"A mind stretched to a new idea, never returns to its original dimensions" ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes
Quote from: PonderinHog on August 07, 2023, 06:37:15 pmYeah, we're all here, but we ain't all there.