Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

102 days until the first game of the 2018 season-and counting

Started by JHicks3636, November 06, 2017, 01:04:02 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

JHicks3636

At my age I hate to wish away time, but it can't get here soon enough. I'm ready for some ball.

JHicks3636

Springfield_MO_Razorback

Maddhog

A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject.

JHicks3636

JHicks3636

JHicks3636

JHicks3636

Amityvillehogger

Member # 2987.
Registered - 02-23-2005

JHicks3636

DEVIL DOG HOG

"I love college football. It's the time of the year you can walk down the street with a girl on one arm and a blanket on the other, and nobody thinks twice about it." DUFFY DAUGHERTY

GO GREEN!

DEVIL DOG HOG

"I love college football. It's the time of the year you can walk down the street with a girl on one arm and a blanket on the other, and nobody thinks twice about it." DUFFY DAUGHERTY

GO GREEN!

JHicks3636

When I started the countdown I was just so tired of football season that I was looking forward to anything good that could happen to Arkansas sports. As the basketball team seems to be on the right track, I decided to interrupt the countdown for respect of basketball season. Of course anyone can keep the count going if they wish. I'll wait until about 30 days from the start of the season or until the basketball team tanks(hopefully this will not happen), whichever occurs first, to pick up my help with the countdown.

hillbilly

I'm pretty excited. Getting season tickets for the first time. It's hard for me to go to many games because of my job but will make as many as possible!

josh_sec33

Quote from: Hogstocking on February 07, 2008, 11:45:16 am
The 'fence' has been replaced by the Great Wall of China wrapped in barbed wire guarded by snipers. 

Quote from: Fayettechill14 on September 06, 2012, 05:43:24 pm
On a scale of "DGB is a Hog" to "Bobby had a girl on the back of that bike," how sure are you?

Hogs49ers

69 days!!!!!!!!!!!!  Woo!  I seriously cannot wait much longer, so freaking excited.  Oh and I am already starting to lose my mind over in Jump Ball...but whenever I start losing my mind over there, I always start thinking happy thoughts that baseball season and hanging out in EI all day at work is right around the corner...  69 days until we see potentially the best Arkansas Baseball Team to ever take the field!  Wooooo!

SCREW Vandy!

DEVIL DOG HOG

GO GREEN!

DEVIL DOG HOG

GO GREEN!

SPAL

Quote from: DEVIL DOG HOG on December 18, 2017, 06:00:58 am
60 more days.

It's now time to get things in order again. When we reach two months, things seem like it's gonna actually get here. By the time SEC play starts in basketball, it'll be just about time to pull the troops together and have us a baseball forum again.

BroyledNutts

Quote from: sir-pigs-a-lot on December 18, 2017, 12:08:45 pm
It's now time to get things in order again. When we reach two months, things seem like it's gonna actually get here. By the time SEC play starts in basketball, it'll be just about time to pull the troops together and have us a baseball forum again.

Time to get the jerseys dry cleaned ...

DEVIL DOG HOG

GO GREEN!

pigture perfect

Less than 2 months! I'm ready. We ought to be pretty salty.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

SPAL

DEVIL DOG HOG

December 21, 2017, 11:09:45 am #28 Last Edit: December 21, 2017, 12:01:00 pm by sir-pigs-a-lot

GO GREEN!

SPAL

SPAL

SPAL

SPAL

SPAL

December 28, 2017, 11:12:35 am #35 Last Edit: December 28, 2017, 11:23:02 am by sir-pigs-a-lot

SPAL

SPAL

SPAL

MissippHog

Can't wait.  Coincidentally, my son's first tournament is that same weekend in Oxford.  Ready for some baseball!

SPAL

SPAL

SPAL

Sho Nuff

Tomorrow's choice should be obvious, they named a movie after him!

Razorback7281

Quote from: Sho Nuff on January 04, 2018, 11:26:13 am
Tomorrow's choice should be obvious, they named a movie after him!
Had no idea they made a movie about Jose Lima.  Was it called "Lima Time"?
Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on September 16, 2015, 08:55:43 pmgurantee I'm smarter then you..but that's not saying much.
Quote from: talley on September 17, 2015, 09:53:38 am
you misspelled "Guarantee" while trying to talk about how smart you are.  Epic Fail.
Quote from: Lanny on October 16, 2015, 07:37:58 am
Good job everyone except Faldon.

dotnet

SPAL