Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

103.7 the Buzz has a DIII playoff football game on? How can I listen to the hogs

Started by popcornhog, December 16, 2017, 07:13:57 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

popcornhog

I'm in New Orleans trying to listen on the 103.7 the Buzz app but they have a DIII football game on.

How do I listen to the basketball game?
WPS

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

Philip Seaton

Quote from: popcornhog on December 16, 2017, 07:13:57 pm
I'm in New Orleans trying to listen on the 103.7 the Buzz app but they have a DIII football game on.

[/quote
Quote from: popcornhog on December 16, 2017, 07:13:57 pm

Part of any radio contract with Arkansas now. If your station streams, your Internet stream cannot be a live Razorback event. So I would't blame the Buzz on this one.

NWAHog479

PowderedToastMan

Quote from: NWAHog479 on December 18, 2017, 09:15:12 am
Can 103.7 The Buzz not broadcast the Hog game?

They are not allowed to broadcast the game through the app.
WOOOOOOOO PIG SOOIE!!!

Dwight_K_Shrute

You can also just download the Arkansas Razorback app and stream any game from it.
Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.