Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

NO TO NORVELL

Started by Hogindasticks, December 03, 2017, 09:20:24 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul

Quote from: JONAS on December 03, 2017, 10:19:54 pm
Well, from what others are saying it won't be Norvell.  It will be Tim Horton.  We might as well shut down the whole damn athletic department if they hire his ass.
I find this unbelievable. hope to hwll they're wrong 

JONAS

Quote from: Paul on December 03, 2017, 10:24:29 pm
I find this unbelievable. hope to hwll they're wrong 

He is being mentioned by several posters.

3kgthog

Quote from: Hogindasticks on December 03, 2017, 09:49:33 pm
Venables would be awesome but i still not sure he could recruit sec.....kiffin is our only alternative i think

But Kiffin's Trojans gave up 62 points to ASU when he was there. Boom!

HogPharmer

Quote from: Hogindasticks on December 03, 2017, 10:18:11 pm
NEBRASKA as far as i  know..isnt in the SEC...caliber is different...

Different caliber? Like .223 vs 5.56?
Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pmRemember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!
Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on June 07, 2022, 01:57:05 pmRuscin needs a big one- Michael Carter has been our best player- or second best at worst- lately.
Quote from: PorkSoda on August 21, 2019, 02:19:03 pmwe can't be terrible forever.
Quote from: The OTR on December 01, 2018, 09:43:29 amGonna start reward season with an important one.
Hogpharmer.  There will be no vote.  He rid us of hoginmemphis, otherwise known as gomerbullinmemphis, and no one else can match that accomplishment in our lifetime.

hogs dont cry

Quote from: JONAS on December 03, 2017, 10:19:54 pm
Well, from what others are saying it won't be Norvell.  It will be Tim Horton.  We might as well shut down the whole damn athletic department if they hire his ass.

Surely no one really believes that.  Right?

Geez. This place really is chock-full of idiots.

HogPharmer

Quote from: Hogindasticks on December 03, 2017, 10:22:21 pm
Funny how people here compare SEC west to all FBS.......Its a different level!  CBB found that out the hard way.  How many more subpar coaches do we have to prove that with?

How many of your ignorant posts do we have to put up with?
Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pmRemember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!
Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on June 07, 2022, 01:57:05 pmRuscin needs a big one- Michael Carter has been our best player- or second best at worst- lately.
Quote from: PorkSoda on August 21, 2019, 02:19:03 pmwe can't be terrible forever.
Quote from: The OTR on December 01, 2018, 09:43:29 amGonna start reward season with an important one.
Hogpharmer.  There will be no vote.  He rid us of hoginmemphis, otherwise known as gomerbullinmemphis, and no one else can match that accomplishment in our lifetime.

JONAS

Quote from: hogs dont cry on December 03, 2017, 10:29:07 pm
Surely no one really believes that.  Right?

Geez. This place really is chock-full of idiots.

I don't believe it, but there is a thread about Horton.  Go read some of the posts.

Paul

Quote from: JONAS on December 03, 2017, 10:30:12 pm
I don't believe it, but there is a thread about Horton.  Go read some of the posts.
nah, gonna have a nightcap & call it a grueling day

hogfooey

Quote from: Hogindasticks on December 03, 2017, 10:22:21 pm
Funny how people here compare SEC west to all FBS.......Its a different level!  CBB found that out the hard way.  How many more subpar coaches do we have to prove that with?
So, when you wake up in the morning after your hangover wears off, open up Hogville, then gaze at the threads, then see one you started, then say " Oh crap, I did it again"?
If the Hogs are wrong!  I don't want to be right!

elkhog

Quote from: Hogindasticks on December 03, 2017, 09:20:24 pm
Gave up 62  and you still want this dude....incredible.

I don't.  If we hire him we would need an SEC  DC who would be paid more than him.  Norvell has like one year of HC experience in the AAC. 
GO HOGS!!!

HogPharmer

Quote from: hogfooey on December 03, 2017, 10:32:58 pm
So, when you wake up in the morning after your hangover wears off, open up Hogville, then gaze at the threads, then see one you started, then say " Oh crap, I did it again"?

Hopefully the mods will have this in the trash by then.

lumphog

Man.... there are some stupidstuff in here

hogs dont cry

Quote from: JONAS on December 03, 2017, 10:30:12 pm

I think I'd rather not waste my time. 

Let me guess though, somebody has a source that swears it's a done deal.  Somebody else says they're hearing the same thing. And they both were posting yesterday about Hugh Freeze being the offensive coordinator.

JONAS

Quote from: hogs dont cry on December 03, 2017, 10:38:29 pm
I think I'd rather not waste my time. 

Let me guess though, somebody has a source that swears it's a done deal.  Somebody else says they're hearing the same thing. And they both were posting yesterday about Hugh Freeze being the offensive coordinator.

Not a done deal.  Just several influential people fighting for him.  They think we need an Arkansas guy to be the head coach.

lumphog

Quote from: BartIV on December 03, 2017, 09:31:08 pm
Did Bret get a SEC caliber DC, how will this guy? Please explain.
What does this have to do with Norvell ? DammitMan... yea I'm sure with the resources Norvell will have here, he'll HIRE a better DC.... Hell, CBB proved he can't put a staff together.... I'd bet as smart as you are... even you could hire a better staff than cbb