Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Norvell

Started by Sigepgator702, December 03, 2017, 07:00:59 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

AirWarren

Quote from: hogfan446 on December 03, 2017, 08:15:11 pm
Pig in the Pokey.... swears it has been a done deal for over a week. He's full of crap.

Exactly what I mean.....

Pig in the pokey....."who"......

Just another no name HV legend.

The Hawg Marshal

Quote from: JONAS on December 03, 2017, 08:17:52 pm
Why interview someone again?
To make the guy pushing for him happy.

ipigsooie

JONAS

Quote from: Oliver on December 03, 2017, 08:18:32 pm
Why consider him in the first place? 

I guess to have a fall back plan.

Paul

Oliver

Quote from: JONAS on December 03, 2017, 08:19:54 pm

I guess to have a fall back plan.

He should be a pretty low on our fallback options. 

JONAS

Quote from: The Hawg Marshal on December 03, 2017, 08:19:38 pm
To make the guy pushing for him happy.

That's stupid if you know he is not going to be hired.  Kind of like JFB interviewing Jimmy Johnson after he already hired Ken Hatfield.

Paul

Quote from: Oliver on December 03, 2017, 08:21:08 pm
more like a fall down & can't get up option

JONAS

Quote from: Oliver on December 03, 2017, 08:21:08 pm

I agree, but he is a much better choice than Tim Horton.  PRJ kept saying that he was an option.

The Hawg Marshal

Quote from: JONAS on December 03, 2017, 08:21:31 pm
That's stupid if you know he is not going to be hired.  Kind of like JFB interviewing Jimmy Johnson after he already hired Ken Hatfield.
If you have a billionaire that gives a lot to the school , and he wants you to interview a guy ,you do it. What would be stupid is to ignore him.

SNORTZENHOGGER

Bobby, Fools'ball is from the devil... Everything is the devil to you, Mama! Well, I like HOGVILLE, and I like football! And I'm gonna keep doin' them both because they make me feel good! And by the way, Mama. "HOGVILLE POSTERS" are ornery 'cause of their "Medula Oblongata"!

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: hogfan446 on December 03, 2017, 08:16:51 pm
Truth hurts man... you and your "sources" know nothing more than anyone else.
truth hurts? we were right , NINCOMPOOP
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

pigtrino

Quote from: rzrbackramsfan on December 03, 2017, 07:39:49 pm
https://twitter.com/peter_fleischer/status/937492326934548482

Too much like "peter flasher".  Only thing my wife has paid attention to in the last 48 hours I have read to her from the Hogville journal.

SquidBilly

To be honest I wouldn't be upset with the Morris hire as long as we made Norvell an offer and he declined first.  No way Morris should be ahead of Norvell though.

JONAS

Quote from: The Hawg Marshal on December 03, 2017, 08:24:52 pm
If you have a billionaire that gives a lot to the school , and he wants you to interview a guy ,you do it. What would be stupid is to ignore him.

I guess you're right. 

hogfan446

Quote from: AP85 on December 03, 2017, 08:19:24 pm
Exactly what I mean.....

I like you. You get me.

Hog N Bama

AirWarren

Quote from: hogfan446 on December 03, 2017, 08:28:48 pm
I like you. You get me.

I am hated and blocked constantly.

I am glad to have found a friend.

Pig in the Pokey

You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: AP85 on December 03, 2017, 08:30:14 pm

you two are perfect for each other

Hollywood_HOGan45

RockyMtnHog

Right now I would take Norvell in a heart beat.
"On the Eighth Day, God created the Razorbacks!"

hogfan446

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on December 03, 2017, 08:26:15 pm
truth hurts? we were right , NINCOMPOOP

IF we get Norvell, you weren't right, you were lucky Gus took Auburn's offer and not ours. This has not been done for a week like you have claimed. You are a desperate Hogville poster that wants nothing more than to appear like someone who is in the know. If you'll notice, the posters here that are really in the know only post when they have legit information. They could care less if they were first.

AirWarren

rljjr

Sorry, money doesn't make you smart. Sometimes the adults in charge have to say no.

The Hawg Marshal

Quote from: rljjr on December 03, 2017, 08:33:22 pm
Sorry, money doesn't make you smart. Sometimes the adults in charge have to say no.
Yeah cause you can always find another generous billionaire.

rhames

Quote from: AP85 on December 03, 2017, 08:19:24 pm
Exactly what I mean.....

I'm just waiting for his minions to come crush me. Probably still working their shift at Valero.
"I'm too drunk to taste this chicken"

"Can we get some waffles after we get some ass?" - Aunt Tiffany Freeman

Quote from: Hamdsome 1 on September 05, 2023, 06:43:26 pmSTHU. I get in more steps per day, at work, than you could possibly fathom.
The only down time my legs see is when seated in 1st Class.

Matt Burks

What confuses me Morris supporters is why they worry about Norvell's defense yet aren't worried about Morris's defense who got demolished on the regular.

hogfan446

AirWarren

Quote from: rhames on December 03, 2017, 08:34:58 pm

I'm just waiting for his minions to come crush me. Probably still working their shift at Valero.

Shifts at Valero, Ben's apartment, Jim's Razorback Pizza, toilet scrubber at Grubbs.....you name it.

3kgthog

Quote from: johnny cash on December 03, 2017, 07:35:03 pm
Tonight just shows how stupid this university is. When u think of the hogs, play the Beverly hillbilly theme song.

Roll Tide!

Where were you in the days of Fran, Shula, Price, and Dubose? Tide fans didn't have jack to say then when Houston Nutt teams were beating Bama by 36, coming back to beat them in Tuscaloosa, and beating them in OT more than once.

rhames

Quote from: AP85 on December 03, 2017, 08:38:59 pm
Shifts at Valero, Ben's apartment, Jim's Razorback Pizza, toilet scrubber at Grubbs.....you name it.

Naw. Ben's apartment is a classy place.

+1
"I'm too drunk to taste this chicken"

"Can we get some waffles after we get some ass?" - Aunt Tiffany Freeman

Quote from: Hamdsome 1 on September 05, 2023, 06:43:26 pmSTHU. I get in more steps per day, at work, than you could possibly fathom.
The only down time my legs see is when seated in 1st Class.

jabberjawls

Quote from: AP85 on December 03, 2017, 08:30:14 pm

There is probably a reason for that.  All you do is post negativity.  I thought that was grounds for being banned.

Lady Razorback

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on December 03, 2017, 07:53:21 pm
one of the coaches that messaged me knows bohanon really well and said that is EXACTLY what will happen. We get Norvell and Bohannon. ill predict that, too.

There must be some NCAA infraction with that scenario.   ???

SooieGeneris

You may give the Big Cigar's guy a courtesy interview, but if they tell you to hire their guy and he is not qualified you don't do his bidding.
An Old OL coach who's team couldn't block a hat last season... If things aren't MUCH better this fall,  enjoy Hot Springs Sammy!

Paul

Quote from: Matt Burks on December 03, 2017, 08:37:10 pm
What confuses me Morris supporters is why they worry about Norvell's defense yet aren't worried about Morris's defense who got demolished on the regular.
& by Norvell...he could've put up triple digits on Morris this year if he wanted to

checkraiser88

Hey Pig in the pokey...Is this still happening? I'm getting worried! I got your back though regardless alright? We should go to Tunica some time

The Hawg Marshal

Quote from: SooieGeneris on December 03, 2017, 08:45:54 pm
You may give the Big Cigar's guy a courtesy interview, but if they tell you to hire their guy and he is not qualified you don't do his bidding.
I'd say you convince him in another direction.lol

JONAS

Quote from: SooieGeneris on December 03, 2017, 08:45:54 pm

Hoping they are right that it is Norvell and not Morris.

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: Lady Razorback on December 03, 2017, 08:45:09 pm
There must be some NCAA infraction with that scenario.   ???
he's a high school coach so naw

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: checkraiser88 on December 03, 2017, 08:49:55 pm
Hey Pig in the pokey...Is this still happening? I'm getting worried! I got your back though regardless alright? We should go to Tunica some time
Supposed to be tomorrow.

yes we should, bro. hollywoods still there? decent buffet and im like 10 for 10 making money in that place at the craps tables.

DoubleReedHawgCaller

A little anthracite....
A couple female midgets, a few bottles of Wild Irish Rose, and a room at the Trout Inn...... who knows what may happen.....

HoggieStyle

Quote from: hawgon on December 03, 2017, 07:11:28 pm
My God.  Anyone even considering this thug should be fired.

Thug, eh?

Lady Razorback

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on December 03, 2017, 08:53:20 pm
he's a high school coach so naw
Cool, so they are picking up the coach or Bohannon? I thought you were talking about the player.

Lady Razorback

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on December 03, 2017, 08:54:51 pm
Supposed to be tomorrow.

yes we should, bro. hollywoods still there? decent buffet and im like 10 for 10 making money in that place at the craps tables.

With the Broyles Award on Tuesday, I would think we would want to name our new head coach before that.  Press conf tomorrow to announce to our fanbase, etc. but the Broyles Award lunch could give us some play nationally.  Anyway just mulling on the timing.

AirWarren

Quote from: jabberjawls on December 03, 2017, 08:44:13 pm
There is probably a reason for that.  All you do is post negativity.  I thought that was grounds for being banned.

Hogville has been negative since Bielema lost against Virginia tech. 

If banning was based on being negative, might as well kiss this whole forum goodbye.

hoginla

Quote from: DoubleReedHawgCaller on December 03, 2017, 08:56:23 pm
A little anthracite....

Get rid of the 20's and that is one sweet ride.
September 8, 2023 19 years w/Hogville!

dwbhog

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: Lady Razorback on December 03, 2017, 09:13:19 pm
With the Broyles Award on Tuesday, I would think we would want to name our new head coach before that.  Press conf tomorrow to announce to our fanbase, etc. but the Broyles Award lunch could give us some play nationally.  Anyway just mulling on the timing.
sounds perfect. Nice PR work.