Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Norvell

Started by Sigepgator702, December 03, 2017, 07:00:59 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

(notOM)Rebel123

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on December 03, 2017, 07:53:21 pm
one of the coaches that messaged me knows bohanon really well and said that is EXACTLY what will happen. We get Norvell and Bohannon. ill predict that, too.

That'll work.
"Knowledge is Good"....Emil Faber

Justagp

Quote from: hawgdavis on December 03, 2017, 07:03:40 pm
Hope he is right cause I just saw a list of names that scare the crap
Out of me
Me too!

rhames

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on December 03, 2017, 07:54:10 pm

Not at all. Just calling out crap when I see it. Am I wrong? You could easily prove I am by showing these "media type " messages you have gotten.
"I'm too drunk to taste this chicken"

"Can we get some waffles after we get some ass?" - Aunt Tiffany Freeman

Quote from: Hamdsome 1 on September 05, 2023, 06:43:26 pmSTHU. I get in more steps per day, at work, than you could possibly fathom.
The only down time my legs see is when seated in 1st Class.

TaylorHog

Pig Worshipper

I would be very happy with the hire. He's young and on the way up, grew up poor, without a dad and has a fine intellect and strong drive to succeed.

ricepig

Norvell, presser tomorrow.

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: rhames on December 03, 2017, 07:57:09 pm

Not at all. Just calling out crap when I see it. Am I wrong? You could easily prove I am by showing these "media type " messages you have gotten.
no, i think ill just block you. you are a hater. all week ive tried to convince you. NOW you know im about to be right about it, even though you havent believed it all week, and you want too attack me? I OWE YOU nothing, snail. Go away. My peeps will crush you if you wanna keep embarrassing yourself on Hogville.

You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang
@Slackaveli

(notOM)Rebel123

"Knowledge is Good"....Emil Faber

Pig in the Pokey

You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang
@Slackaveli

oldman1015

Arkansas, the left lane state.

johnny cash

Quote from: nwahogs on December 03, 2017, 07:40:34 pm
Idiots out tonight I see
ha, how u been? Only idiots are people that run this program.

GuvHog

Quote from: ricepig on December 03, 2017, 08:00:56 pm

Did you get that info from the BOT member that lives there in Jonesboro??
Bleeding Razorback Red Since Birth!!!

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: GuvHog on December 03, 2017, 08:03:21 pm
my PM box is exploding. I think it just became official. The last billionaire ended his fillibuster.
@Slackaveli

rhames

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on December 03, 2017, 08:01:19 pm
no, i think ill just block you. you are a hater. all week ive tried to convince you. NOW you know im about to be right about it, even though you havent believed it all week, and you want too attack me? I OWE YOU nothing, snail. Go away. My peeps will crush you if you wanna keep embarrassing yourself on Hogville.

Lol. This is the saddest post I've read all day.

It will be Norvell but it wasn't done last week. I'm sorry I've crushed your dreams of being hogville famous.

Quote from: Hamdsome 1 on September 05, 2023, 06:43:26 pmSTHU. I get in more steps per day, at work, than you could possibly fathom.

Paul

dont mess with us Rice... I named u as a source I trusted!

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: rhames on December 03, 2017, 08:04:37 pm

It will be Norvell but it wasn't done last week. I'm sorry I've crushed your dreams of being hogville famous.
He agreed last monday. Got the timestamps, fool.

@Slackaveli

247Hog

Don't you be toying with our emotions. Need to end this day on a high note and you're dangling it in front of me.
If there's one thing any of you should know as hog fans, brace yourself for disappointment and never get your hopes up.

It could be raining female body parts outside and we'd all be hit in the head with a pecker - Dmaxfan

rhames

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on December 03, 2017, 08:05:21 pm
He agreed last monday. Got the timestamps, fool.

Still in your head or did you forget the ignore button?

AirWarren

Quote from: rhames on December 03, 2017, 08:04:37 pm

It is sad. I wish I could "crush folks" like a hogville skullcrusher.

rljjr

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on December 03, 2017, 08:04:16 pm
my PM box is exploding. I think it just became official. The last billionaire ended his fillibuster.

Whoever that guy is needs to step away from the program.

Sivad

Quote from: Bubba's Bruisers on December 03, 2017, 07:18:50 pm
Hope he can recruit and play defense.
2 rather big areas of concern with a Norvell hire.

bulldog04

Quote from: Paul on December 03, 2017, 08:05:03 pm
dont mess with us Rice... I named u as a source I trusted!
Ricepig don't mess around. He's a poster that you can believe

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: rljjr on December 03, 2017, 08:07:13 pm
no kidding.
@Slackaveli

FANONTHEHILL

Quote from: Sigepgator702 on December 03, 2017, 07:00:59 pm
My buddy who is a coach in high school just texted me that Norvell will be our new head coach.  He said the 🐗 players are already pumped and talking about it!  Hope this is reliable!

I just got a direct message about this.  The players are all accessible via a group message from the football operations department. He was visiting a friend in College Station this weekend.  I just called him. He's on the road back to Fayetteville now and the team has not received any notification as of 8:05pm. 
Favorite quote from practice.  Made to my son:<br /><br /><br />Technique is nice, but it comes down to this.  Block the F'er in front of you. - Sam Pittman 2015

nwahogs

Quote from: johnny cash on December 03, 2017, 08:02:23 pm
ha, how u been? Only idiots are people that run this program.

Same as always

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: Sivad on December 03, 2017, 08:07:42 pm
#2 takeaways and #11 margin of victory is a good starting point at least
@Slackaveli

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: FANONTHEHILL on December 03, 2017, 08:08:23 pm
I just got a direct message about this.  The players are all accessible via a group message from the football operations department. He was visiting a friend in College Station this weekend.  He's on the road back to Fayetteville now and the team has not received any notification as of 8:05pm.
YES NORVELL CHEVELLE BABY
@Slackaveli

hogfan446

Quote from: rhames on December 03, 2017, 07:49:02 pm

Oh yeah. In a world where the media is more concerned with being first than being right it makes perfect sense for them to PM pig in the pokey on hogville when they know that Norvell to arkansas is a done deal

He just doesn't understand that he makes himself look like a complete moron. Logic doesn't apply because he wants to be right so badly. #hogvillelegend

Hayden1865

Quote from: rljjr on December 03, 2017, 08:07:13 pm
Heard it was Jerry pushing Morris. If thats the case you don't want him stepping from the program.
Don't take life too seriously, you'll never make it out alive.

Matt Burks

Quote from: rhames on December 03, 2017, 07:57:09 pm

I actually do talk with a lot of media daily at my job and I'm a former reporter. I haven't talked with anyone about the coaching search, but if Pig in the Pokey wants to PM me I can at least verify if he's being for real.

FANONTHEHILL

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on December 03, 2017, 08:09:14 pm
YES NORVELL CHEVELLE BABY

Norvell was a popular name among the players last week for certain.
Favorite quote from practice.  Made to my son:<br /><br /><br />Technique is nice, but it comes down to this.  Block the F'er in front of you. - Sam Pittman 2015

Justagp

hogfan446

I just got a direct message about this.  The players are all accessible via a group message from the football operations department. He was visiting a friend in College Station this weekend.  I just called him. He's on the road back to Fayetteville now and the team has not received any notification as of 8:05pm. 

But Pokey said it was so.... this can't be right. LOL

Whiskeyhog

Matt Burks

Norvell is known as a big time recruiter. He got 3 four star recruits to Memphis this year - to Memphis

Nosboar Accubond

You can't be serious... have you compared his recruiting to Fuentes????

AirWarren

This board hates facts like these.

AirWarren

Quote from: hogfan446 on December 03, 2017, 08:10:47 pm

Who?

hogfan446

Quote from: AP85 on December 03, 2017, 08:13:26 pm
Who?

Pig in the Pokey.... swears it has been a done deal for over a week. He's full of crap.

Porknoxville

Well, my friend's Brother's nephew's sister said she thought she heard her neighbor's brother's son say that it was a done deal Chad Morris. Oh yeah in the son is also in high school.
It is obvious that nobody on here has sources that know squat about what is going on with this coaching search!

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: hogfan446 on December 03, 2017, 08:10:47 pm
shut up stalker
@Slackaveli

Bash

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on December 03, 2017, 08:04:16 pm
The last billionaire ended his fillibuster.

Not so fast.  I'm still filibustering.  Except I'm not a billionaire.  But I'm filibustering not being a billionaire until I become one.
The past was erased, the erasure was forgotten, the lie became truth.

hogfan446

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on December 03, 2017, 08:15:29 pm
shut up stalker

Truth hurts man... you and your "sources" know nothing more than anyone else.

ricepig

Quote from: GuvHog on December 03, 2017, 08:03:21 pm

Nope, just from someone that's said Norvell from the beginning. They did interview Morris again today, so?? I hope he's right, too!

JONAS

Hopefully, we will find out soon. 

JONAS

Quote from: ricepig on December 03, 2017, 08:17:10 pm
Nope, just from someone that's said Norvell from the beginning. They did interview Morris again today, so?? I hope he's right, too!

Why interview someone again?

Paul

Quote from: Matt Burks on December 03, 2017, 08:12:09 pm
Norvell is known as a big time recruiter. He got 3 four star recruits to Memphis this year - to Memphis
& a 4* OL

Oliver

Quote from: JONAS on December 03, 2017, 08:17:52 pm
Why interview someone again?

Why consider him in the first place? 

ricepig

Quote from: Justagp on December 03, 2017, 08:10:39 pm
Fingers crossed!

It's him or Morris, lol.....I heard Norvell

Oliver

Quote from: ricepig on December 03, 2017, 08:18:38 pm
It's him or Morris, lol.....I heard Norvell