Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Check in if you are a Cornrow Comrade

Started by Pig in the Pokey, November 29, 2017, 11:44:04 am

Previous topic - Next topic

TheEnemy

I'm happy with Norvell or Kiffin....they both have their Pros and Cons.

Harleigh Hog

Been my first choice from day 1.  Hope it happens!

FineAsSwine

Quote from: greenie on November 29, 2017, 12:53:15 pm
Awesome.  After your explanation, I did a quick search...I'm in!

I was sure I wasn't going to like the cornrow thing but now that I've seen the pic, I'm in all the way. I think this would work better with recruits than the Bielema afro wig thingy.

Hawg Life

I've been on the Mike Trike since day 1!!

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: FineAsSwine on November 29, 2017, 01:03:49 pm
I was sure I wasn't going to like the cornrow thing but now that I've seen the pic, I'm in all the way. I think this would work better with recruits than the Bielema afro wig thingy.
he pulled it off, huh? Wasnt half bad.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

Pig in the Pokey

You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

wlbrown9

I like Mike Norvell for HC at UofA. Great offense and the defense plays aggressive getting a lot of interceptions. I would rather have that than play soft and give up a bunch of short passes

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: wlbrown9 on November 29, 2017, 01:45:41 pm
I like Mike Norvell for HC at UofA. Great offense and the defense plays aggressive getting a lot of interceptions. I would rather have that than play soft and give up a bunch of short passes
YES INDEEED>

NoogaHog

Слава Богу - Slava Bogu - "Glory to God"

HoggieStyle

Children of the Corn(rows) standing by...

Pig in the Pokey

WilsonHog

A "Cornrow Comrade."

The "Gus Bus"

The "Lane Train."

Where have all the adults gone?

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: Arkansas Traveler on November 29, 2017, 04:37:14 pm
A "Cornrow Comrade."

The "Gus Bus"

The "Lane Train."

idk, trump started it w/ crooked hillary and lyin tedd and now it's a thing.

Gonzo

Quote from: Arkansas Traveler on November 29, 2017, 04:37:14 pm
A "Cornrow Comrade."

The "Gus Bus"

The "Lane Train."

To the Nutt Hutt?   The Petrino Scene-o?   Ok, the second one was a Long stretch

Go Hogs!

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: Gonzo on November 29, 2017, 04:40:48 pm

To the Nutt Hutt?   The Petrino Scene-o?   Ok, the second one was a Long stretch

Go Hogs!
the Burnt Burts

secfan30

WilsonHog

Quote from: secfan30 on November 29, 2017, 04:44:06 pm
Norvell or Kiffin work for me.

Same here. Maybe throw in a "Coach" before it.

Paul

I've followed Norvell since he came to Memphis & let it be known he was waiting for the Ark job.  He's the real deal on & off the field.  Some risk due to his inexperience but he has the charisma, smarts & recruiting ability to turn our program around & retire here.

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: Paul on November 29, 2017, 04:51:40 pm
I've followed Norvell since he came to Memphis & let it be known he was waiting for the Ark job.  He's the real deal on & off the field.  Some risk due to his inexperience but he has the charisma, smarts & recruiting ability to turn our program around & retire here.
Yessir~!

SquidBilly

I hope it's Norvell as well but Pig in the Pokey has put it all on the line for this guy.  You're in for a fair mount of blowback if you turn out to be wrong.

Mellon Collie

Quote from: Bret Squealema on November 29, 2017, 05:08:20 pm
I hope it's Norvell as well but Pig in the Pokey has put it all on the line for this guy.  You're in for a fair mount of blowback if you turn out to be wrong.

It seems he is relishing the attention, either way.

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: Bret Squealema on November 29, 2017, 05:08:20 pm
I get blowback every time I post. Im still gonna report what I hear.

HatfieldEra

Count me in.  I'd be instantly excited about a Norvell-led Razorback program. 

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: HatfieldEra on November 29, 2017, 05:22:53 pm
Count me in.  I'd be instantly excited about a Norvell-led Razorback program.
I cant freaking wait.

TrueBlue

I like Norvell, but I think he is losing some ground today.

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: TrueBlue on November 29, 2017, 05:58:15 pm
I like Norvell, but I think he is losing some ground today.
I think it's good that it appears that way b/c he really wants to win Saturday and not think about the future until then. But they (he and Maria) have agreed to come is the word i heard.

TrueBlue

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on November 29, 2017, 06:00:12 pm
I think it's good that it appears that way b/c he really wants to win Saturday and not think about the future until then. But they (he and Maria) have agreed to come is the word i heard.

You have to be offered before you agree to anything. He hasn't been formally offered.

But wow! First name basis. How does Mila feel about the move?

cjack

I'm in PiP.  Are you still 100% sure it's a done deal with him?
Woooo Pig Soooie!

ipigsooie

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on November 29, 2017, 06:00:12 pm

I agree with this. Word on the street was he wasn't happy about his name being out there and he wants to worry about this week. This is exactly what he wants. All of the sudden on Sunday he will be announced.

tusksincolorado

Screw it! I'm an old angry male, live with it!

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: cjack on November 29, 2017, 06:05:39 pm
I'm in PiP.  Are you still 100% sure it's a done deal with him?
never said 100% done deal. but mike has agreed to come. hopefully somebody doesnt screw it up. only # ive said is 90%, and that is still where i am at.

Maddhog

"He hits from both sides of the plate.  He's amphibious."

Arkansas Fan

I really wish we could put this Gus mess to rest and focus on someone else, that wants to be here.

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: Arkansas Fan on November 29, 2017, 06:32:01 pm
I really wish we could put this Gus mess to rest and focus on someone else, that wants to be here.
i think by tomorrow it'll be all over the news that Gus is staying.

cjack

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on November 29, 2017, 06:22:33 pm
never said 100% done deal. but mike has agreed to come. hopefully somebody doesnt screw it up. only # ive said is 90%, and that is still where i am at.

👍👍
Woooo Pig Soooie!

upperdeck_hawg

All in. We will build statues of him one day.
I don't hate the guy.  He's a great Hog, and a needed contributor.  I despise that he does not understand his role as a complimentary player puts an absolute ceiling on this team.

-ErieHog on Devo Davis

Pig in the Pokey