Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ark./Conn. Game

Started by corndo, November 21, 2005, 10:24:40 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

bosshawg38

Squealers

ESTEEMED HOGVILLE MEMBER # 5524,   Flying the Hog Flag from Crescent Beach in Connecticut!  
Remember...Freedom is NEVER Free. Proud US Air Force  Veteran -- Strategic Air Command/Air Force Communications Command, Giant Talk/Combat Crew Communications Air Traffic Controller.

BigHog396

WilsonHog

72-62 with 1:22 to play. TO Arkansas.

hogsanity

Just ONE other guy has to step up as a scorer
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

bosshawg38

Someone needs to light a fire under Townes. His defense is absent. Looks unmotivated.

John Futrall

Hogs played 30:00 of "decent" basketball against the 3rd ranked team in the country

corndo

Quote from: HogWildFun on November 22, 2005, 12:49:15 am
man Gay is tough

He has single-handily won the game for UConn.

Lanny

"It's only a game if you win but if you lose it's a stinking waste of time."

Al Bundy

sofullofwayne

3ball is about to begin.
Suddenly, you die in a car wreck. Everyone is shocked. Wonder how your family, wife or son/daughter is coping? Now stop for a second and think, did they truly know how much you loved them? Well, go make sure...

Squealers

I hope you guys dont have to go to work early tomorrow
ESTEEMED HOGVILLE MEMBER # 5524,   Flying the Hog Flag from Crescent Beach in Connecticut!  
Remember...Freedom is NEVER Free. Proud US Air Force  Veteran -- Strategic Air Command/Air Force Communications Command, Giant Talk/Combat Crew Communications Air Traffic Controller.

John Futrall

sofullofwayne

Suddenly, you die in a car wreck. Everyone is shocked. Wonder how your family, wife or son/daughter is coping? Now stop for a second and think, did they truly know how much you loved them? Well, go make sure...

Net Hog

John Futrall

corndo

Squealers

Net Hog

Quote from: HogWildFun on November 22, 2005, 12:50:33 am
I hope you guys dont have to go to work early tomorrow

class at 11.

hogsanity

Twice they did that tonight, fall in and yell time while in the air. 
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

Ugly Uncle

We played scared early.  Outside the first 6 min. of game We played even with a top 3 team in the country.
Retired Radio Host

Lanny

Quote from: ImHogginIt on November 22, 2005, 12:51:31 am
Sounds like I get to not care about Razorback basketball for the 6th year in a row. At least I won't feel the need to subscribe to The Razor Zone

Remember UCONN is rated number 3

Al Bundy

John Futrall

Brewer playing like Superman again tonight

Squealers

fatman423

did everybody see that old bastard behind the announcers?  Nice look for us.

bosshawg38

I'm not excusing a loss, but this Hogs team has just showed the country what they are capable of. Granted UConn is without Price or Williams, they are still very talented and we have played them tough for the most part. They better do some damage this season. No excuses this season.

BigHog396

How is it that someone from the opposing team has a career high every time we play a game?  That drives me nuts.

corndo

Brewer is all over the place tonight!!!

hogattack21

Give the arkansas a break a its the 2nd game of the season. They will show up. They are down by 8 to what I think is the 1 team in the country.
It may be wrong, but it sure feels right.

Net Hog

Squealers

You college guys kill me, if only I could go back for my doctorate!!!!

John Futrall

sofullofwayne

Net Hog

John Futrall

sofullofwayne

Net Hog

crowd is calling the hogs.

that makes me happy and proud.

Squealers

corndo

We have showed a lot of character tonight.

bosshawg38

WilsonHog

72-68 with 30 seconds left.

hogbalz

In doing your work in the great world, it is a safe plan to follow a rule I once heard on the football field: Don't flinch, don't fall; hit the line hard.
--Theodore Roosevelt

If you don't make a total commitment to whatever you're doing, then you start looking to bail out the first time the boat starts leaking. It's tough enough getting that boat to shore with everybody rowing, let alone when a guy stands up and starts putting his jacket on.
--Lou Holtz

BigHog396

That 3 that they gave them, when it should have been a 2, may come back to bite us.

UC - 72, UA - 68 with 30 seconds to go

Squealers

Quote from: corndo on November 22, 2005, 12:55:35 am
We have showed a lot of character tonight.

I agree, all in all we could have won this, but I think we are keeping the program respectable and it will help us down the line

Lanny

Quote from: ImHogginIt on November 22, 2005, 12:54:27 am
Quote from: hSv on November 22, 2005, 12:52:50 am
Quote from: ImHogginIt on November 22, 2005, 12:51:31 am
Sounds like I get to not care about Razorback basketball for the 6th year in a row. At least I won't feel the need to subscribe to The Razor Zone

Remember UCONN is rated number 3

And playing without their top guards too correct ?

It's way to early to give up on the Basketball hogs.  I'm not ready for that after this football season.

Al Bundy

John Futrall

sofullofwayne

THREE BALL THREE BALL PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!

bosshawg38

Crap. They hit both their freethrows.

Squealers

bosshawg38

John Futrall