Previous topic - Next topic

hogcard1964

To the start of season.

hamstring

WPS!!!!! :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

Jackrabbit Hog

You just HAD to start with that number, didn't you?      >:(
Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on June 29, 2018, 03:47:07 pm
I'm sure it's nothing that a $500 retainer can't fix.  Contact JackRabbit Hog for payment instructions.

hogcard1964

Quote from: Jackrabbit Hog on August 22, 2016, 10:14:48 am
You just HAD to start with that number, didn't you?      >:(

Ooooh

iswydt

...sorry   :(

Bassrox

13... as in the # of Hogs victories this season!!!

hoglady

I'm ready.
At least I have my Red Box with AB in a division race to watch until football starts.
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

goodguytex

Quote from: hoglady on August 22, 2016, 10:34:02 am
I'm ready.
At least I have my Red Box with AB in a division race to watch until football starts.
I have my favorite Hog games on DVD to watch. Just got through watching 2011 Arkansas vs Mississippi State, played at LR.

Next is the 2012 Cotton Bowl against Kansas State.

Can't wait until live college football gets here!

hoglady

Quote from: goodguytex on August 22, 2016, 10:39:07 am
I have my favorite Hog games on DVD to watch. Just got through watching 2011 Arkansas vs Mississippi State, played at LR.

Next is the 2012 Cotton Bowl against Kansas State.

Can't wait until live college football gets here!

This will be a pretty fun season (I hope).
Lots of unknowns about our offense - so it'll be exciting to see how AA and the backs perform / the receiving corp should be off the charts if we can get them the ball.
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."

hogcard1964

Quote from: hoglady on August 22, 2016, 11:14:36 am
This will be a pretty fun season (I hope).
Lots of unknowns about our offense - so it'll be exciting to see how AA and the backs perform / the receiving corp should be off the charts if we can get them the ball.

Our entire offense is going to slash people up.

hoglady

hogcard1964