Terryproy

The real deal is here  :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

factchecker

WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

FreshHog

Clearly above posters have no idea who OP is.

WPS Uncle Terry!

factchecker

WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

rzrbackramsfan

The RB's should be nasty, but just think, next year we'll have Devwah, Rawleigh, TJ Hammonds, Chase Hayden and Maleek Williams with Chase Hayden at fullback. 

staffhog

Amen, bro.  True freshman, smart, tough and look at the balance.  He's is in the right place and is ready to make his mark.  We are all waiting for his first touch on the big stage.

searkhogfan

Quote from: Terryproy on August 21, 2016, 11:28:58 pm
The real deal is here  :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

Yes he is. The rest of the SEC is about to find out.  Woo Pig

channum13

From what I've seen and read, RW, DW and Hayden have the potential to be the next Dmac, Felix and Hillis. That's very exciting as a Hog fan! WPS!!!

theFlyingHog

Football season less than two weeks away?

SooiecidetillNuttgone

Can we ask questions?

I'd think this would be a great opportunity for factual information.

1.  Is BBs system similar to what Devwah ran in HS?
2.  Is he surprised by the strength/speed of SEC athletes over HS?
3.  What has been his biggest adjustment physically?
4.  What has been his biggest adjustment mentally?
5.  What does he look forward to most as a student athlete?

I think these could be some cool questions for us fans to know without pushing into private life or team unity.
His response to me:
Quote from: hawginbigd1 on October 13, 2016, 11:48:33 am
So everyone one of the nationalized incidents were justified? There is no race problems with policing? If that is what you believe.....well bless your heart, it must be hard going through life with the obstacles you must have to overcome. Do they send a bus to come pick you up?

East TN HAWG

I know DW can run like a deer with the power of a Mack truck.  I hope he can pick up the blitzing LB.  it is the hardest thing for a FR RB to learn from the transition from HS to college.  It may be the only thing that limits his playing time. 

theFlyingHog

Quote from: East TN HAWG on August 22, 2016, 08:01:32 am
I know DW can run like a deer with the power of a Mack truck.  I hope he can pick up the blitzing LB.  it is the hardest thing for a FR RB to learn from the transition from HS to college.  It may be the only thing that limits his playing time.
It's a good thing I never played RB in the SEC. If I had to pick up the likes of Reggie Ragland on a blitz I'd have the best dang "lookout block" you ever seen  :-\

East TN HAWG

Quote from: theFlyingHog on August 22, 2016, 08:05:53 am
It's a good thing I never played RB in the SEC. If I had to pick up the likes of Reggie Ragland on a blitz I'd have the best dang "lookout block" you ever seen  :-\
Amen!!  I have a friend that played OT for the Saints.  He said every play was like getting hit by a truck.  These guys are huge and fast.  It takes some guts to put your face in their and absorb the hits.  Good luck DW!!

MS_HogFan

Quote from: theFlyingHog on August 22, 2016, 08:05:53 am

Hell, I didn't even like to block in peewee.
SOOIE

theFlyingHog

Quote from: MS_HogFan on August 22, 2016, 08:13:13 am
Haha. First time I played OG, red white game in like 8th grade I think, they blitzed some big backer at me and I landed on that butt pad. Couldn't walk for two days

RedyorNot

DW definitely made a nice run in that clip but that attempted shoulder block tackle instead of wrapping up kinda scares me.

cmiller01

Whaley looks really fluid and has a low center of gravity - excited to see what he can do .

hawginbigd1

Quote from: MS_HogFan on August 22, 2016, 08:13:13 am
Me 2 offense was for sissies.

Biggus Piggus

Amazing how little time it took for Whaley to become the second-team tailback.
[CENSORED]!

Terryproy

:razorback: 1. No not at all , he never had a fullback in high school.
2. Naturally, but it's part of his maturation .
3. The speed of the game.
4. None . It's football.
5. To balance the two.
Quote from: SooiecidetillNuttgone on August 22, 2016, 07:58:20 am
Can we ask questions?

I'd think this would be a great opportunity for factual information.

1.  Is BBs system similar to what Devwah ran in HS?
2.  Is he surprised by the strength/speed of SEC athletes over HS?
3.  What has been his biggest adjustment physically?
4.  What has been his biggest adjustment mentally?
5.  What does he look forward to most as a student athlete?

I think these could be some cool questions for us fans to know without pushing into private life or team unity.

reddogjcss

Watch every run , these two will only be here 3 years

snoblind

Quote from: Terryproy on August 22, 2016, 09:27:04 pm
4. None . It's football.
5. To balance the two.

Thanks.  Look forward to seeing him play.

PonderinHog

4. None . It's football.
5. To balance the two.
I'm glad he chose the Hogs!  Looking forward to watching him run wild in the SEC!   :razorback:

Andrew Hogfan

I gotta question. For anyone that might know. Who wins the 100 and 200 meter race out of our rbs?
WPS!!!

SooiecidetillNuttgone

4. None . It's football.
5. To balance the two.

Thanks for the response.
I'm glad you didn't find my questions intrusive.

I wonder how he'll like having a FB in lead.
I think most RBs prefer it.

BTW, I wish him and the Hogs all the success.
His response to me:
Quote from: hawginbigd1 on October 13, 2016, 11:48:33 am
So everyone one of the nationalized incidents were justified? There is no race problems with policing? If that is what you believe.....well bless your heart, it must be hard going through life with the obstacles you must have to overcome. Do they send a bus to come pick you up?

East TN HAWG

He never had a fullback, and yet CBB said he was a patient runner.  I would have to say he must really be naturally gifted.  I can't wait for La Tech. 

ChitownHawg

Quote from: factchecker on August 22, 2016, 12:21:24 am
https://twitter.com/jasonkersey/status/767099434026971138

While these two young men excite me about football they also make me proud of the young men they are. Playing the game the right way. WPS!  :razorback:
PonderinHog: "My mother gave me a framed cross-stitch picture that reads, "You can tell a Hog fan, but you can't tell him much.  Go Hogs!" It's a blessing and a curse."  :razorback:

Klamath River Hog: " Is your spell check made in India?"

ChitownHawg

4. None . It's football.
5. To balance the two.

Love this answer. "Just give me the dang ball!"  ;D

Looking forward to your posts thru the season.
PonderinHog: "My mother gave me a framed cross-stitch picture that reads, "You can tell a Hog fan, but you can't tell him much.  Go Hogs!" It's a blessing and a curse."  :razorback:

stahawg

Chase Hayden will never be lined up at Fullback!! You must not know much about Chase Hayden.  Hayden Johnson will be your starting FB for years to come. Read just a little more before commenting.

ChitownHawg

Quote from: stahawg on August 23, 2016, 07:42:36 am
Chase Hayden will never be lined up at Fullback!! You must not know much about Chase Hayden.  Hayden Johnson will be your starting FB for years to come. Read just a little more before commenting.

Use the quote function would be nice and the guy made a simple name mistake. It wasn't as if he said Ryan Mallett will be the fullback.

Add a little more understanding before commenting.  ;)

longpig

first thing in the morning.  srsly cuz?
Don't be scared, be smart.

theFlyingHog

Would you stop acting like a snot-nosed little 12 year old? You won't find us very welcoming when you throw that ish around with no need

First post since a pretty active December and January. Fresh off a ban?

GolfnHog

A little common sense on your part would be worth the effort but I'm pretty sure in your perfect life you never got 2 names mixed up when talking. You must piss excellence.
Have you ever listened to someone  or read what they put into thoughts and wondered...."who ties your shoelaces for you?"

AugustaHog

I'm excited for these two to show out this year.  Hopefully, TJ gets healthy and can contribute as well.  He adds a different element that we lack elsewhere.  Just think some of those sweeps that our WRs have been taking for huge yards getting in his hands.  He has a little more wiggle and burst than everyone not named Reed.  He could really freeze the D for us by taking a couple of those for some huge yardage and is more of a true ball carrier than those guys.  I'd love to see him in the Melvin Gordon III role from the Big 10 Champ. game vs. Nebraska while CBB was at Wisconsin.  He has that kind of ability in space and could really be hell on LBs.  They couldn't ignore his motion but at the same time had to respect the inside run game. 

RazrRila99

4. None . It's football.
5. To balance the two.

#4 /thread

jbcarol

Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

ChitownHawg

75 and to the house! Give that young man the rock!  :razorback:

Biggus Piggus

Loved watching Devwah Whaley today. And TJ.
[CENSORED]!

JRHoward

Was Great to see him break out! Woo Pig!
Woooo Pig!

Danimal

The Kig

Quote from: Danimal on October 01, 2016, 02:54:59 pm
That third one down the line looks a bit outta shape -- probably needs a year with Herb...

That right there is funny...don't care who you are.  Comedy gold.

Had to re-look for the third RB. 
Poker Porker

jbcarol

Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

jbcarol

PonderinHog

21, 22  Whatever it takes...

LZH

Quote from: PonderinHog on October 20, 2016, 08:52:08 am

You sound like a real Handy Man. You sculpt too?

jgphillips3

Quote from: PonderinHog on October 20, 2016, 08:52:08 am

I bet anyone below 40 has no idea what movie you are referring to.  Great reference though. 👍

hogpc

longpig

Don't be scared, be smart.

CaddoHog

-    -    -    -    -    -    -    -    -    -    -    -

CaddoHog:  the most hated member on Hogville.net
(for the reasons of _______________________ )

PORKULATOR

The kid is awesome.  So glad he's and Hog and so cool to have Uncle Terry participating in our shenanigans.
wps
ny
Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.