Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Is scrimmage tomorrow closed to public?

Started by fowlthing, August 19, 2016, 08:53:32 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

fowlthing

theFlyingHog

Just say you're a relative of a player and they'll let you in. Just don't say you're Austin Allen's older brother; it didn't work for me

MuskogeeHogFan

Quote from: fowlthing on August 19, 2016, 08:53:32 pm
If not what time ?

I'd like to know this as well. I haven't been able to find anything to indicate what time the scrimmage will be held or whether it is open to the public or not. However, the question may be answered by the weather. Forecast is for rain and they may move it inside, which would preclude it from being open to the public. If anyone knows the schedule or whether it is supposed to be open or not, please let us know.
Go Hogs Go!

FANONTHEHILL

As of last night at 10 when I spoke to my son, it was still at 2:40 and closed to the public.
Favorite quote from practice.  Made to my son:<br /><br /><br />Technique is nice, but it comes down to this.  Block the F'er in front of you. - Sam Pittman 2015

MuskogeeHogFan

Quote from: FANONTHEHILL on August 20, 2016, 06:27:04 am
As of last night at 10 when I spoke to my son, it was still at 2:40 and closed to the public.

Thanks! Disappointing since I'll be in the Ville today, but I'm sure we will get reports later.
Go Hogs Go!

FANONTHEHILL

Quote from: MuskogeeHogFan on August 20, 2016, 06:39:04 am
Thanks! Disappointing since I'll be in the Ville today, but I'm sure we will get reports later.
If I hear anything different, I'll put word out.  They went and watched Greater last night and get to sleep in today.  They go in for breakfast and meetings at
9:30. He was going to update me when they break for lunch.
Favorite quote from practice.  Made to my son:<br /><br /><br />Technique is nice, but it comes down to this.  Block the F'er in front of you. - Sam Pittman 2015

theFlyingHog

Quote from: MuskogeeHogFan on August 20, 2016, 05:33:59 am
I'd like to know this as well. I haven't been able to find anything to indicate what time the scrimmage will be held or whether it is open to the public or not. However, the question may be answered by the weather. Forecast is for rain and they may move it inside, which would preclude it from being open to the public. If anyone knows the schedule or whether it is supposed to be open or not, please let us know.
When I played football we practiced in the rain. Or sleet.

hawginbigd1

August 20, 2016, 02:58:28 pm #7 Last Edit: August 20, 2016, 03:18:25 pm by hawginbigd1
Guess they are indoors, I haven't seen any updates, I guess they are outside, blog said indoors.

hawginbigd1

https://www.seccountry.com/arkansas/live-updates-from-arkansas-scrimmage

Link to live updates.
Raulerson at guard, Jackson at tackle, CJ starting TE

Apparently going to be a no tackle kind of scrimmage, Storey 2nd QB up.

woodrow hog call

"I hate rude behavior in a man, I won't tolerate it"

RME

Deep Shoat

Quote from: woodrow hog call on August 20, 2016, 03:12:26 pm
Ty Storey comes in as 2nd QB, interesting
Is this surprising?  It's been clear since last Saturday Storey was out to a slight lead in the #2 race.
All Gas, No Brakes!

hawginbigd1

Quote from: Deep Shoat on August 20, 2016, 03:30:29 pm
Is this surprising?  It's been clear since last Saturday Storey was out to a slight lead in the #2 race.
I think many are expecting Rafe to end up taking that spot back, so somewhat surprising.

RaisinHog

Why is wise not playing? Never mind funeral

RME

Quote from: hawginbigd1 on August 20, 2016, 03:33:38 pm
I think many are expecting Rafe to end up taking that spot back, so somewhat surprising.

According to the article it's a 2-horse race between Storey and Kelley.

hawginbigd1

hawginbigd1

AA leads a quick red zone drive with a Sprinkle TD

hawginbigd1

Hedlund perfect from 39 in the rain Woo Pig!

ricepig

Quote from: hawginbigd1 on August 20, 2016, 03:45:15 pm
Hedlund perfect from 39 in the rain Woo Pig!

Well, another live blog said it was McFain.

jbcarol

Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

ckhawgu

Quote from: ricepig on August 20, 2016, 03:49:19 pm

You have a link to that live blog available to share?

ricepig

Quote from: ckhawgu on August 20, 2016, 04:06:23 pm
You have a link to that live blog available to share?

It's above, it was from Whole Hog, while the SECountry had Hedlund making it.

https://twitter.com/Shadid13/status/767087574703800321

jbcarol

Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

hawginbigd1

Quote from: ricepig on August 20, 2016, 03:49:19 pm
According to the stats your blog was correct