FraggleHog

Calling the Hogs from DFW

ricepig

PonderinHog

105?  What station is that ???

FraggleHog

Quote from: PonderinHog on August 18, 2016, 02:39:57 pm
105?  What station is that ???

Northwest Arkansas' brand new Hip Hop and R&B station!
Calling the Hogs from DFW

Porked Tongue

The back story is who ISN'T now on the 105.

Bacon_Bitz

Quote from: Porked Tongue on August 18, 2016, 03:08:03 pm
The back story is who ISN'T now on the 105.

Well who is it?  Can't be that much of a secret.

Piggfoot

Never before heard so much about "the 105". Why so many references to it now?
Inquiring minds want to know.
Hog fan since 1960. So thankful for Sam Pittman.

Bacons Rebellion

Faster rate of fire than a 155 and you can transport it under a Chinook.

WooPig90

Because we have so much depth and talented players that can be on it, as opposed to years prior where we were struggling at many positions

Bacon_Bitz

Retention of scholarship players and quality of walk on program is at a level unseen in years so the coach actually has to make some decisions about which 105 players can participate in fall camp

supersaint

Quote from: Bacons Rebellion on August 18, 2016, 04:11:03 pm

Excellent. 
There's no sense in nonsense when the heat is hot.

Piggfoot

Quote from: WooPig90 on August 18, 2016, 04:12:21 pm
Because we have so much depth and talented players that can be on it, as opposed to years prior where we were struggling at many positions
Can we put players on and off like the Pros do with injured players?
Hog fan since 1960. So thankful for Sam Pittman.

hawginbigd1

Quote from: Bacon_Bitz on August 18, 2016, 04:13:11 pm
Retention of scholarship players and quality of walk on program is at a level unseen in years so the coach actually has to make some decisions about which 105 players can participate in fall camp
This is to me bar none is the area where CBB and staff are doing the best job, having legitimately 112-115 or 120 kids who are talented enough to contribute in big time D1 football

Jackrabbit Hog

Sequel to The 300, after they lost a few battles.
Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on June 29, 2018, 03:47:07 pm
I'm sure it's nothing that a $500 retainer can't fix.  Contact JackRabbit Hog for payment instructions.

welchog

Now that made me smile. 

US Army Retired

ARtillahog

Less boom and range tho, and the trip 7's are sling load capable too

FANONTHEHILL

The 105 was much more difficult to make his year.  For those that may not know, you can have 120 on the roster when class is in session.  For "Fall Camp" you can only have 105.  The remaining player will join the team when class begins.  Players that were in that gray area were told at the end of summer workouts.  The ones that were held off were told to be ready.  As injuries occur, they slide into those spots.  It's a great sign for the program.  Our family was proud that our son made the 105 for sure.
Favorite quote from practice.  Made to my son:<br /><br /><br />Technique is nice, but it comes down to this.  Block the F'er in front of you. - Sam Pittman 2015

ADavisTheGOAT

Quote from: FANONTHEHILL on August 18, 2016, 05:38:24 pm
The 105 was much more difficult to make his year.  For those that may not know, you can have 120 on the roster when class is in session.  For "Fall Camp" you can only have 105.  The remaining player will join the team when class begins.  Players that were in that gray area were told at the end of summer workouts.  The ones that were held off were told to be ready.  As injuries occur, they slide into those spots.  It's a great sign for the program.  Our family was proud that our son made the 105 for sure.
Is your son Cooper Sone?
Razorbacks | Redskins | Pelicans | LA Tech

razorbackinthegrove

Großer Kriegschwein

Much rather have a 155 though honestly. I have an up close and personal relationship with 155.
This is my non-signature signature.

FANONTHEHILL

Favorite quote from practice.  Made to my son:<br /><br /><br />Technique is nice, but it comes down to this.  Block the F'er in front of you. - Sam Pittman 2015

ChitownHawg

Quote from: FANONTHEHILL on August 18, 2016, 05:38:24 pm

We are proud with you. Thanks for bringing us along for the journey.
PonderinHog: "My mother gave me a framed cross-stitch picture that reads, "You can tell a Hog fan, but you can't tell him much.  Go Hogs!" It's a blessing and a curse."  :razorback:

Klamath River Hog: " Is your spell check made in India?"

Tortfeasor

Glad he is finally there and able to be ready. We need him! Curious as to what was going on, but none of my business.

IntegrityHog

Did Tim Dial make the cut?

Drop the Mike

Quote from: IntegrityHog on August 19, 2016, 08:19:38 am
Did Tim Dial make the cut?

Don't get me started on that soap opera

Rocky&Boarwinkle

Quote from: ChitownHawg on August 18, 2016, 06:17:11 pm
We are proud with you. Thanks for bringing us along for the journey.
Ditto.  It is great when parents of players are also fans.

hog.goblin

The 105 runs straight to Atlanta.  Glad he's on board.

FANONTHEHILL

Quote from: Rocky&Boarwinkle on August 19, 2016, 09:22:17 am
Ditto.  It is great when parents of players are also fans.
I grew up in Fayetteville, I met his mom when we were both students here, and raised him 10 minutes from Razorback Stadium.  He's been going to these games since he could walk.  He redshirted last year and in two weeks, he will run through the "A" for the first time.  I already know I'm going to be balling my eyes out.

Rocky&Boarwinkle

Quote from: FANONTHEHILL on August 19, 2016, 10:26:26 am
I grew up in Fayetteville, I met his mom when we were both students here, and raised him 10 minutes from Razorback Stadium.  He's been going to these games since he could walk.  He redshirted last year and in two weeks, he will run through the "A" for the first time.  I already know I'm going to be balling my eyes out.
I have a 9th grader.  Not a footballer, but has potential in baseball.  If he was ever good enough and they offered, he would be playing for Van Horn in baseball in a heartbeat too.