Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Britto Tutt

Started by WooPig90, August 18, 2016, 12:38:54 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

AirWarren

Sigh. Always something.

Cue the education on contact sports and football.

JaketheSnake

Quote from: AP85 on August 18, 2016, 06:19:48 pm
Sigh. Always something.

Cue the education on contact sports and football.
Let me educate you on contact sports young'un.... It happens. Maybe not in Warren, but elsewhere it happens

(notOM)Rebel123

"Knowledge is Good"....Emil Faber

coach, my back hurts

Quote from: onebadrubi on August 18, 2016, 04:54:08 pm
Please explain how a 5 star injury differs from a 2 star injury?  It doesn't matter what your dang star rating is, if you tear an ACL you are going down and out for awhile.  Ohhhh I see you expect us to just pluck a 5 star off the bench when a new recruit goes down, insinuating that new recruit has already jumped over the depth chart of that 5 star play in the first week of fall. 

I took it that if the 4 or 5 corners we are now down to, were 4 or 5* DB's, we would at least feel good about the talent that was out there.  Maybe we would question the depth, but not the talent. 

We have returning players from a team ranked 114th in pass D.  Now 2 less.  Not good.  Hopefully Dean can be back by aTm.

DeshaHog

So can someone talk me out of being very concerned about our cornerbacks?  Because I'm getting pretty concerned with our cornerbacks.

ricepig

Quote from: DeshaHog on August 18, 2016, 08:48:39 pm
So can someone talk me out of being very concerned about our cornerbacks?  Because I'm getting pretty concerned with our cornerbacks.

Were you concerned before the injuries?

DeshaHog

Yep.  Haven't had a reason not to be in a while.  Injuries giving me even more anxiety.  I feel like as hog fans we've been conditioned to clench everytime we see a qb take a 5 step drop and look downfield.

ricepig

Quote from: DeshaHog on August 18, 2016, 09:03:46 pm
Yep.  Haven't had a reason not to be in a while.  Injuries giving me even more anxiety.  I feel like as hog fans we've been conditioned to clench everytime we see a qb take a 5 step drop and look downfield.

Hopefully we revert back to the 2014 style defense. We gave up some passing yards, but was much better than 2015.

theFlyingHog

We'll win or we'll lose. Just a game.

I hope all of you are more concerned about the upcoming election and are trying to stay as informed about it as you are about football.

DeshaHog

Quote from: ricepig on August 18, 2016, 09:08:10 pm
Hopefully we revert back to the 2014 style defense. We gave up some passing yards, but was much better than 2015.

True true.  Hopefully the line can get a mean push and take more pressure off of them.

(notOM)Rebel123

Stop living or dying with every post practice injury report. You'll drive yourself mad.
"Knowledge is Good"....Emil Faber

ricepig

Quote from: theFlyingHog on August 18, 2016, 09:12:04 pm

I hope all of you are more concerned about the upcoming election and are trying to stay as informed about it as you are about football.

I come here to escape from that shitestorm......

Bacons Rebellion

I've been concerned about our cornerbacks since Chris Houston left.

Actually I was concerned about him, too.

Hog Fan from Camden

The chicken little crew is out in full force on this one!  My god!

TheBigGriffkowski

smb

GeorgiaHOG

Big Nasty 34

Quote from: onebadrubi on August 18, 2016, 04:54:08 pm
Please explain how a 5 star injury differs from a 2 star injury?  It doesn't matter what your dang star rating is, if you tear an ACL you are going down and out for awhile.  Ohhhh I see you expect us to just pluck a 5 star off the bench when a new recruit goes down, insinuating that new recruit has already jumped over the depth chart of that 5 star play in the first week of fall.

You didn't know 5* guys heal 5X faster?? ;)

OutlawHawg

Quote from: theFlyingHog on August 18, 2016, 09:12:04 pm

We already know Bill is gonna be elected as First Man no suspense there. Football on the other hand we could be anywhere from 5 - 7 to 10 - 2.

AirWarren

Quote from: JaketheSnake on August 18, 2016, 07:24:56 pm
Let me educate you on contact sports young'un.... It happens. Maybe not in Warren, but elsewhere it happens

Right on cue.

JaketheSnake

Quote from: AP85 on August 19, 2016, 10:23:33 am
Right on cue.
Me thinks you missed the sarcasm there.  Warren education much?

Großer Kriegschwein

Quote from: Big Nasty 34 on August 19, 2016, 06:35:46 am
You didn't know 5* guys heal 5X faster?? ;)

So that's what that means.
This is my non-signature signature.

AirWarren

Quote from: JaketheSnake on August 19, 2016, 10:57:19 am
Me thinks you missed the sarcasm there.  Warren education much?

Yeah. I'm too educated for some of the folks around here.

ricepig

toshortrock

amaze me how somebody ask something then everybody starts fighting,,lol
Toshortrock,,,,,,GO HOGS/////