364 (74.7%)
A little Bit!
34 (7%)
Frito Pie!
81 (16.6%)

Total Members Voted: 485

Voting closed: August 22, 2016, 12:19:10 pm

hawginbigd1

Not Even for me, I was not a fan of his hire, but glad we did. He has not been perfect, especially in-game, but he has just about been perfect for the program.

Pudgepork

Wanted to vote not even but a weakness for Frito pie kicked in

The Kig

Quote from: Pudgepork on August 15, 2016, 12:23:17 pm

Same...so I did both.  Voted and went to the pantry.
Poker Porker

PonderinHog

I would like to change my veto to "Hop on Jen."

hawginbigd1

Quote from: PonderinHog on August 15, 2016, 12:33:07 pm
Thought about making that option 5 but knew that would destroy the poll worse than Frito Pie ;D

Whiskeyhog

Johnny Razorback

This
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits."

FraggleHog

Curious if the 1 person who chose "Pick Me" has the cojones to speak up... And if so, would you please explain your rationale  :)
Calling the Hogs from DFW

The OTR

cosmodrum

Quote from: FraggleHog on August 15, 2016, 02:20:09 pm
Curious if the 1 person who chose "Pick Me" has the cojones to speak up... And if so, would you please explain your rationale  :)

Someone who was always pick last for kickball as a kid
Go away, batin'

SooiecidetillNuttgone

I chose not even because the poll answers weren't even.

It felt like taking candy from a baby the correct answer was so obvious.

As to who chose pick me.......My guess is it was LZH.

He's simply an AWFUL poster!
;)
His response to me:
Quote from: hawginbigd1 on October 13, 2016, 11:48:33 am
So everyone one of the nationalized incidents were justified? There is no race problems with policing? If that is what you believe.....well bless your heart, it must be hard going through life with the obstacles you must have to overcome. Do they send a bus to come pick you up?

Dwight_K_Shrute

Can we all agree that a vote for Frito Pie is a pro Bielema vote?  If you were actually tired of his BS that would more than likely vote pick me or a little bit.  You are choosing a negative response because you feel negative about the coach.  But Frito Pie cannot be negative because it's one of the most glorious, positive things out there.  So your positive feelings about the coach projects on to some else that is positive: Frito Pie.
Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

PonderinHog

Don't blame me.  >:(  I voted for "Hop on Jen."

SooiecidetillNuttgone

Quote from: Dwight_K_Shrute on August 15, 2016, 02:40:52 pm
Can we all agree that a vote for Frito Pie is a pro Bielema vote?  If you were actually tired of his BS that would more than likely vote pick me or a little bit.  You are choosing a negative response because you feel negative about the coach.  But Frito Pie cannot be negative because it's one of the most glorious, positive things out there.  So your positive feelings about the coach projects on to some else that is positive: Frito Pie.

100% true.

So true, in fact, that I've started a bill to change the names of the terminals on car batteries to Frito Pie and LSU instead of the current positive and negative.
His response to me:
Quote from: hawginbigd1 on October 13, 2016, 11:48:33 am
So everyone one of the nationalized incidents were justified? There is no race problems with policing? If that is what you believe.....well bless your heart, it must be hard going through life with the obstacles you must have to overcome. Do they send a bus to come pick you up?

Cinco de Hogo

I would admit to it but ya'll would probably believe me and I have an aversion to being held to close to fire.

Frito Pie was my answer, I figure if you took all the threads like this and put them in a pie, added some chili and cheese it would be about as good as the "hop on Jen" answer.  And as unhealthy as Frito pie is it would still be more healthy than that answer.

longpig

Winningest most likeable coach we've had since Johnelle Smith.
Don't be scared, be smart.

Vantage 8 dude

Totally agree!! I mean how could anyone every pass up a chance to vote for frito pie ??? ::) ;)

hawg IQ

Quote from: hawginbigd1 on August 15, 2016, 12:19:10 pm
Not Even for me, I was not a fan of his hire, but glad we did. He has not been perfect, especially in-game, but he has just about been perfect for the program.
My comments also..exactly how I felt, but now believe he was the correct hire.
go hogs go !

hawg IQ

Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on August 15, 2016, 02:21:27 pm
love CBB
Wondering why the poll or thread was ever started to begin with? Come on folks !  Can we get a collective  WOO PIG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
go hogs go !

The NewEra

What the OP calls BS I call straight talk.  This poll should be moved to Vents where it belongs.

tusksincolorado

Quote from: PonderinHog on August 15, 2016, 12:33:07 pm

Isn't that a "southern" beans and rice with Frank's hot sauce recipe???
Screw it! I'm an old angry male, live with it!

hawginbigd1

Quote from: The NewEra on August 16, 2016, 08:24:37 am
What the OP calls BS I call straight talk.  This poll should be moved to Vents where it belongs.

Quote from: hawg IQ on August 16, 2016, 08:15:21 am
Wondering why the poll or thread was ever started to begin with? Come on folks !  Can we get a collective  WOO PIG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I started the Poll in response to the anonymous SEC coach who said Arkansas was tired of CBB's BS. I thought I would check and see if there was some alternate reality where people were tired of coach that I was missing somehow. So New Era take your judgment and......

Dwight_K_Shrute

Quote from: hawginbigd1 on August 16, 2016, 02:55:41 pm
I started the Poll in response to the anonymous SEC coach who said Arkansas was tired of CBB's BS. I thought I would check and see if there was some alternate reality where people were tired of coach that I was missing somehow. So New Era take your judgment and......

I feel bad for people that did not understand that in the first place.  I take it as a bit tongue in cheek as well, knowing that it's absurd, but wanting to show that the over whelming majority of fans agree, and obviously with Frito Pie included it's +92% favorability rating. 
Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

EastexHawg

I didn't vote in the poll because (a) I almost never vote in polls and (b) the list of choices for responding to this one makes my head hurt, but would it really be that impossible to fathom?  What are our overall and SEC records over the last three years?  Maybe the respondent isn't as gung ho about the prospects for the 2016 season as most on here seem to be, either.

hawginbigd1

Quote from: Dwight_K_Shrute on August 16, 2016, 03:06:30 pm
I feel bad for people that did not understand that in the first place.  I take it as a bit tongue in cheek as well, knowing that it's absurd, but wanting to show that the over whelming majority of fans agree, and obviously with Frito Pie included it's +92% favorability rating.
Pretty sure the CBB/Frito Pie ticket is going to sweep the Electoral college ;D

hawginbigd1

Quote from: EastexHawg on August 16, 2016, 03:10:21 pm
I didn't vote in the poll because (a) I almost never vote in polls and (b) the list of choices for responding to this one makes my head hurt, but would it really be that impossible to fathom?  What are our overall and SEC records over the last three years?  Maybe the respondent isn't as gung ho about the prospects for the 2016 season as most on here seem to be, either.

This made me chuckle! Didn't mean to make your head hurt.

Boardon Hamsay

Quote from: PonderinHog on August 15, 2016, 02:47:59 pm

All votes for "Hop on Jen" and Frito Pie are sponsored by Dionne Warwick. The official Dionne Warwick of the Arkansas Razorbacks.

Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.

Hawgar The Horrible

LMAO!!! The poll is making your head hurt because you don't like the responses. Suck it up, buttercup. Your agenda has become the exception. If you can't afford to fly a banner, buy a kite.
There are fans and there are supporters. The latter carries the weight.

Boardon Hamsay

Reported to Muppet Warren G and Nate Dogg for "too seriousing" the damn poll. >:(

Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.

Overtheroadtruckdriver

With over 20,000 posts under your belt I would expect you to not make a rookie mistake like this one about the poll making your head hurt.

My advice:  take three ibuprofen and vote in the morning and quit whining about your head hurtin'.

LZH

Quote from: SooiecidetillNuttgone on August 15, 2016, 02:36:38 pm
I chose not even because the poll answers weren't even.

It felt like taking candy from a baby the correct answer was so obvious.

As to who chose pick me.......My guess is it was LZH.

He's simply an AWFUL poster!
;)

Hey!  >:(

I picked "not even"..... just like 75% of everyone else. As for the second part of your comment, well, you've got me there.

Pork Twain

The same guy who wants him to shut and just win, not realizing how much awesome press this guy brings our way.  The media loves him.
"It is better to be an optimist and proven wrong, than a pessimist and proven right." ~Pork Twain

https://www.facebook.com/groups/sweetmemes/

HotlantaHog

We will all love him until he loses the first game, then be ready to burn him in effigy. At least that will be Hogville.

FineAsSwine

Not even because I still remember the JLS days. Now, I am afraid of change. Besides, I think we are going to have a good team most years. Consistency is what I want and I think that CBB is doing the things it takes to ensure that.

Dwight_K_Shrute

Quote from: HotlantaHog on August 19, 2016, 11:52:34 am
We will all love him until he loses the first game, then be ready to burn him in effigy. At least that will be Hogville.

Wouldn't it make more sense to burn him in Arkansas?

The Hawg Marshal

Quote from: Dwight_K_Shrute on August 19, 2016, 03:43:47 pm
Eh, I'm always up for a road trip.

HogPharmer

Quote from: Dwight_K_Shrute on August 19, 2016, 03:43:47 pm

I think Effigy is somewhere in MS
Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pmRemember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!
Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on June 07, 2022, 01:57:05 pmRuscin needs a big one- Michael Carter has been our best player- or second best at worst- lately.
Quote from: PorkSoda on August 21, 2019, 02:19:03 pmwe can't be terrible forever.
Quote from: The OTR on December 01, 2018, 09:43:29 amGonna start reward season with an important one.
Hogpharmer.  There will be no vote.  He rid us of hoginmemphis, otherwise known as gomerbullinmemphis, and no one else can match that accomplishment in our lifetime.

RazorbackBassist

Quote from: PonderinHog on August 15, 2016, 02:47:59 pm
Oh hell, me too

Justagp

I completely relate to this. It's dinner time and I am too tired to do much - Frito pie it is!

Jeff "hogfanintx" Anderson

Just now saw this. I was the second pick me vote.  Didn't want him in the first place. Do not want him now.  Shocker right?
Let's make some waves.