Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Anonymous SEC coach calls out Bret Bielema.

Started by rhog1, August 15, 2016, 12:01:19 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Cinco de Hogo

Nutt only actually WON one SECW title, right?  2006 with Gus?  2002 was because Bama was on suspension.  Could be wrong.

PonderinHog

Pork Twain

August 18, 2016, 07:31:40 am #202 Last Edit: August 18, 2016, 08:27:58 am by Pork Twain
Quote from: Biggus Piggus on August 18, 2016, 06:44:32 am
Danny Ford was coach in 1995. SMH.
Dammit...  I hate it when I overlook the obvious
"It is better to be an optimist and proven wrong, than a pessimist and proven right." ~Pork Twain

https://www.facebook.com/groups/sweetmemes/

Redhogs

Quote from: Großer Kriegschwein on August 16, 2016, 11:13:43 pm
"Arkansas is getting tired of Bielema's BS".

What part of Arkansas is getting tired of CBB? The AD? I seriously doubt it. Dude has been through coaching searches and never leaked one grain of an idea out to anyone, much less an opposing coach.

The Board of Trustees? They just approved the expansion of the stadium and extended him through 2020 with an astronomical buyout. I seriously doubt they'd leak anything to anyone about the coach they are paying nearly $5 mil a year to.

The fans? I guess it depends on which fans you're talking to. Sure, there's some that don't like his approach to offense/defense/ST, but to say what they did would imply there's some large group of the population that is irritated, and that doesn't seem to be the case. It's actually quite the opposite. He seems to be slowly winning over some of die hard Petrino holdovers.

"He hasn't won over nine games"

This statement has nothing to do with anything. Just sets up the following statement of:

"Houston won 10 and was a hell of a lot better person"

Well, this is what they really wanted to say all along. I guess they didn't realize that Nutt resigned, talked his way out of a no compete clause, and got a job one state over. Houston won 10 games with McFadden, Hillis, Jones, the basketball promoter that cannot be named, Mustain, and Mal-a-zahn. But then went and lost to a Wisconsin team, coached by our current coach that didn't have quite the talent we did.

Basically if it wasn't just made up by the "journalist/fantasy author", then there is a Nutt fanboy coaching in the SEC with a memory problem. Figure out who that is, and we've found our culprit. Rhett Lashlee is a Gus fanboy, but with a memory problem, he might forget that too.
And then there was the hootie scandal with the ch. 5 news anchor.....
Will I live long enough to see us win again? Will any of us?

FraggleHog

Quote from: Redhogs on August 18, 2016, 07:40:24 am
And then there was the hootie scandal with the ch. 5 news anchor.....

Pretty sure she was on 40/29... but that's just semantics...
Calling the Hogs from DFW

KlubhouseKonnected

Quote from: FraggleHog on August 18, 2016, 09:05:36 am
Pretty sure she was on 40/29... but that's just semantics...

Ur just semantics...
If Auburn is dirty so is Gus. You can't have it both ways. Deal with it.

FraggleHog

KlubhouseKonnected

Quote from: FraggleHog on August 18, 2016, 09:56:25 am
Wooo Pig... Are you 12?

I'm old enough to party, and I'll thank you to stay out of my business from here on out sir.
If Auburn is dirty so is Gus. You can't have it both ways. Deal with it.

FraggleHog

Quote from: KlubhouseKonnected on August 18, 2016, 10:26:14 am
I'm old enough to party, and I'll thank you to stay out of my business from here on out sir.

Got it, McLovin

texas tush hog

Quote from: riccoar on August 15, 2016, 01:46:23 pm
I'd say Womack.  But westside should be around soon to defend Nutt.

I would put my money on Wommack, Not as much class, but if you thank Timmy Horton is capable of saying this you do not know him. Harold and Betty raised one fine young man and he just oozes too much class to ever say something like this, either privately or publicly. Don't know Lashlee, but Horton would never get involved in this conversation.

sowmonella

Any chance that no one said it? It sure has generated a lot of interest in the story. ???
Not trying to brag or make anyone jealous but I can still fit into the same pair of socks I wore in high school.
Proud member since August 2003

Großer Kriegschwein

Quote from: sowmonella on August 18, 2016, 11:30:40 am
Any chance that no one said it? It sure has generated a lot of interest in the story. ???

My initial theory
This is my non-signature signature.

pigz

Quote from: tusked on August 15, 2016, 12:16:14 pm
HDN is a better person than BB ... wow let that soak in and you realize it's a quote from an idiot.

I worked at Hog City while he was here, and the waitresses all hated him. Apparently it wasn't uncommon for him to stiff them on tips. Doesn't sound like a good person to me.
You guys have a good time frig dancing