Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Anonymous SEC coach calls out Bret Bielema.

Started by rhog1, August 15, 2016, 12:01:19 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

DLUXHOG

August 16, 2016, 04:24:51 pm #150 Last Edit: August 16, 2016, 05:15:51 pm by DLUXHOG
Quote from: idochog on August 16, 2016, 02:47:15 pm
Wommack would be my guess.  He's always sucked at the HDN teet.  It would almost have to be a Nutt Lover.

I personally know David very well and I can guarantee you it is not him as he simply isn't that kind of man.    Further, if you don't remember, Nutt specifically threw Wommack under the bus in an attempt to assuage the group that was flying the "fire Nutt" banners.... thus, I wouldn't believe that Dave thinks anything about Nutt other than that Nutt is, was, and probably always will be a turd....
"Don't go in anyplace you'd be ashamed to die in..."
(you might get this someday)

ricepig

Quote from: gawntrail on August 16, 2016, 03:27:49 pm
Hogville only needs FlightTracker and a source......  We can get to the bottom of anything.
Put the Russians on it, we'll have it by 5:00.

Großer Kriegschwein

Quote from: ricepig on August 16, 2016, 04:31:28 pm
Put the Russians on it, we'll have it by 5:00.

Actually, they were the ones that scheduled it.
This is my non-signature signature.

theFlyingHog

Quote from: DLUXHOG on August 16, 2016, 04:24:51 pm
I personally know David very well and I can guarantee you it is not him as he simply isn't that kind of man.    Further, if you don't remember, Nutt specifically through Wommack under the bus in an attempt to assuage the group that was flying the "fire Nutt" banners.... thus, I wouldn't believe that Dave thinks anything about Nutt other than that Nutt is, was, and probably always will be a turd....
I have a hard time trusting anyone who doesn't know the difference between 'through' and 'threw'.

I say Spurrier. Don't think he likes Nutt or hates BB, he just likes stirring the pot

JoeyCapital

Quote from: theFlyingHog on August 16, 2016, 05:06:49 pm
I have a hard time trusting anyone who doesn't know the difference between 'through' and 'threw'.

I say Spurrier. Don't think he likes Nutt or hates BB, he just likes stirring the pot
I also have been known to grammar nazi. It's almost like we are from the same bloodline, mein freund.
What did you say? I missed it. Was distracted. My side piece was arguing with my side piece

RME

SIAP but I can't believe none of you realize it's actually Nutt who gave that quote, referring to himself in the third-person and lobbying for his old job back.

USMC SAM IN SEARCY

I like what Coach B is doing and the players we are getting.  As a program, we are finally going in the right direction because of Coach B.  If this is a real quote from a real person, then, state your name.  If not,  Anonymous always means: who cares who you are or what you say.   

RebelW

If you don't have enemies then you're not competing or coaching good enough. I like what I see

Großer Kriegschwein

I say Hugh Freeze.

Anything to get people to talk about someone other than him for 5 minutes. /laugh off

Seriously, I think it was made up. Just a shock statement that they can say was anonymous to get clicks, which I'm sure they got a lot more.

Tejano Jawg

Why would another coach devote time and energy to talking about Bielema and Nutt right now? But if that is the case...great! I want other coaches thinking about our head coach, and not their own team.
Between McAfee being obnoxious and Corso decomposing before our eyes I can't even watch GameDay anymore. —Torqued Pork

Beantown Razahback

Quote from: Großer Kriegschwein on August 16, 2016, 06:33:15 pmSeriously, I think it was made up. Just a shock statement that they can say was anonymous to get clicks, which I'm sure they got a lot more.

This. In this day and age of social media, comments like that go viral immediately. The fact that it didn't tells me the mainstream media is ignoring it because they know it's made up.

Großer Kriegschwein

Quote from: Beantown Razahback on August 16, 2016, 07:19:31 pm
This. In this day and age of social media, comments like that go viral immediately. The fact that it didn't tells me the mainstream media is ignoring it because they know it's made up.

Not to mention that CBB beat HDN at the end of his only 10 win season in the Mudbowl of South Florida.

Immediately after that loss, if you were to take a poll of Razorback fans, they had a higher opinion of "the Wisconsin head coach, whatever his name is" than Dale.

Porked Tongue

One thing I can say as a fact and that is Lashley is a conniving, manipulative, overrated hs qb, worthless lying social degenerate. 

I would not overlook him as a candidate.

I would also wager money Horton isn't the deep throat.

Augustus

Quote from: Peter Porker on August 15, 2016, 01:47:57 pm
Tim Horton is too classy to do that.

Just like he was "too classy" to leak info about a Hogs Player's injury, when he was no longer at the UofA?

And, Bielema called him out publicly, on it. He has an axe to grind.

Augustus

I would bet "Gridiron Now" isn't getting SEC Head Coaches to talk anonymously, about other Head Coaches...

so that leaves Asst's, no?

So that list would include: Horton, Womack, Chaney, Pittman.

All of which have an axe to grind.

goodguytex

You did know Spurrier retired, right? Muschamp is HC of South Carolina now.

Hawgar The Horrible

This topic was created on August 15, 2016, 12:01:19 pm.
It was forgotten by CBB on his date of birth. He doesn't give a chit and rightly so.
There are fans and there are supporters. The latter carries the weight.

razorbackkid

The only person I can think of with amble amounts of love for Houston Nutt would be our former coach and former AD. 

But Frank was never an SEC coach.....but still, he did like Houston.  idk.
I would rather live as if there is a God and find out there isn't, than to live as if there isn't and find out there is.

KlubhouseKonnected

Quote from: razorbackkid on August 16, 2016, 10:22:11 pm
The only person I can think of with amble amounts of love for Houston Nutt would be our former coach and former AD. 

But Frank was never an SEC coach.....but still, he did like Houston.  idk.

I hate it when dudes walk around with amble amounts of time ex-strolling the virtues of one coach while putting another coach through his paces. But I am sure CBB isn't concerned with some anonymous jerk's stride remarks.
If Auburn is dirty so is Gus. You can't have it both ways. Deal with it.

razorbackkid

Quote from: KlubhouseKonnected on August 16, 2016, 10:43:43 pm
I hate it when dudes walk around with amble amounts of time ex-strolling the virtues of one coach while putting another coach through his paces. But I am sure CBB isn't concerned with some anonymous jerk's stride remarks.

I am sure you are correct about CBB not being concerned.  And love for one person should never require, or cause, hatred of another.

I would rather live as if there is a God and find out there isn't, than to live as if there isn't and find out there is.

Großer Kriegschwein

"Arkansas is getting tired of Bielema's BS".

What part of Arkansas is getting tired of CBB? The AD? I seriously doubt it. Dude has been through coaching searches and never leaked one grain of an idea out to anyone, much less an opposing coach.

The Board of Trustees? They just approved the expansion of the stadium and extended him through 2020 with an astronomical buyout. I seriously doubt they'd leak anything to anyone about the coach they are paying nearly $5 mil a year to.

The fans? I guess it depends on which fans you're talking to. Sure, there's some that don't like his approach to offense/defense/ST, but to say what they did would imply there's some large group of the population that is irritated, and that doesn't seem to be the case. It's actually quite the opposite. He seems to be slowly winning over some of die hard Petrino holdovers.

"He hasn't won over nine games"

This statement has nothing to do with anything. Just sets up the following statement of:

"Houston won 10 and was a hell of a lot better person"

Well, this is what they really wanted to say all along. I guess they didn't realize that Nutt resigned, talked his way out of a no compete clause, and got a job one state over. Houston won 10 games with McFadden, Hillis, Jones, the basketball promoter that cannot be named, Mustain, and Mal-a-zahn. But then went and lost to a Wisconsin team, coached by our current coach that didn't have quite the talent we did.

Basically if it wasn't just made up by the "journalist/fantasy author", then there is a Nutt fanboy coaching in the SEC with a memory problem. Figure out who that is, and we've found our culprit. Rhett Lashlee is a Gus fanboy, but with a memory problem, he might forget that too.

theFlyingHog

Quote from: goodguytex on August 16, 2016, 08:12:22 pm
You did know Spurrier retired, right? Muschamp is HC of South Carolina now.
OMG, I didn't know that!!!! /s

LZH

Quote from: Großer Kriegschwein on August 16, 2016, 11:13:43 pm
"Arkansas is getting tired of Bielema's BS".

What part of Arkansas is getting tired of CBB? The AD? I seriously doubt it. Dude has been through coaching searches and never leaked one grain of an idea out to anyone, much less an opposing coach.

The Board of Trustees? They just approved the expansion of the stadium and extended him through 2020 with an astronomical buyout. I seriously doubt they'd leak anything to anyone about the coach they are paying nearly $5 mil a year to.

The fans? I guess it depends on which fans you're talking to. Sure, there's some that don't like his approach to offense/defense/ST, but to say what they did would imply there's some large group of the population that is irritated, and that doesn't seem to be the case. It's actually quite the opposite. He seems to be slowly winning over some of die hard Petrino holdovers.

"He hasn't won over nine games"

This statement has nothing to do with anything. Just sets up the following statement of:

"Houston won 10 and was a hell of a lot better person"

Well, this is what they really wanted to say all along. I guess they didn't realize that Nutt resigned, talked his way out of a no compete clause, and got a job one state over. Houston won 10 games with McFadden, Hillis, Jones, the basketball promoter that cannot be named, Mustain, and Mal-a-zahn. But then went and lost to a Wisconsin team, coached by our current coach that didn't have quite the talent we did.

Basically if it wasn't just made up by the "journalist/fantasy author", then there is a Nutt fanboy coaching in the SEC with a memory problem. Figure out who that is, and we've found our culprit. Rhett Lashlee is a Gus fanboy, but with a memory problem, he might forget that too.

Good job.....

Pork Twain

Quote from: jkstock04 on August 16, 2016, 01:56:11 pm
You should point blame towards this anonymous question/answer process then is what I'm saying. Anthlon or gridiron.com should shoulder the blame...this is their deal.

Do you really expect them to tell who they are on anonymous questioning? Or do you expect them to say only nice things?

Like I said, this is the same thing every year they do this...nothing new. They talk smack about each other every year. Sports/coaches talking is often times more PC than politics. It would most times be career suicide if a coach spoke what he was really thinking in front of the cameras.

More I think about it, I am actually starting to lean towards this being Saban. He thought or thinks highly of Nutt...and they way he refered to him as "Houston"...ya i don't think it was Horton or Gus.

All the more reason y'all shouldn't cheer Alabama on to national championships every season.
A source usually asks to keep their name off, the reporters don't just do it out of the kindness of their hearts.  That is why you see so many guys quoted directly in articles.

I don't cheer for other SEC teams
"It is better to be an optimist and proven wrong, than a pessimist and proven right." ~Pork Twain

https://www.facebook.com/groups/sweetmemes/

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: Porked Tongue on August 16, 2016, 07:41:27 pm
One thing I can say as a fact and that is Lashley is a conniving, manipulative, overrated hs qb, worthless lying social degenerate. 

I would not overlook him as a candidate.

I would also wager money Horton isn't the deep throat.
I know he is a total [CENSORED] canoe as well. and he lubbed nutters b/c nutters took care of him up here in college. It was Lashlee. Or Horton. Has to be.
Also, as someone else pointed out, they WISH BB was on the hot seat b/c they (he and St Gus) will be looking for work soon.

Jeff Long's best move ever was not falling for the Gus' Lovers when he hired BB over St Gus The Fraud.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

cpohog

WOW Nutt a better person than BB??? Any person that made that statement TOTALLY made any and all assertions invalid!!!

Let us try a quick history review as a refresher!!! Walk down memory lane if you will!!

1) Handling of Springdale 5 recruits....had to hire Malzahn to keep them from going to Florida and elsewhere
2) CODE RED
3) Email scandal involving Teresa harassing an 18 year old playing for NUTT.....ADULTS BULLYING KIDS on the internet which I do believe is a CRIME today!
4) Handling of the entire Mustain situation-his ego was crushed by a quote by an 18 year old from a book...18 year old was correct by the way....Nutt is an idiot, duchebag or whatever the quote was.
5)  The texting scandal with the local news reporter....Nutt was texting her during and after the 10 win season and minutes prior to the bowl lose to BB and Wisconsin.
6) Many of the violations at OLE Misses occurred while NUTT was at the helm

I am sure I have missed a few details but it has been a long time and I am not doing any research, this is from memory!!!

CBB has more integrity in his little finger than Nutt has ever possessed...LOL!!! Haters gonna HATE!!! CBB is building a program the right way. He will get us there.....PATIENCE is the key!

DLUXHOG

And I have absolutely zero respect (not a hard time, but zero!) for a football fanatic that doesn't know that Spurrier has retired!  ;)

little pigee

It's "throo".
It's not about the money...it's about the amount of money.

26.2Hog

Quote from: little pigee on August 17, 2016, 10:46:34 am

It's "throo".

And all this time, I thought he "throwed" him under the bus.

KlubhouseKonnected

Quote from: cpohog on August 17, 2016, 09:22:04 am
WOW Nutt a better person than BB??? Any person that made that statement TOTALLY made any and all assertions invalid!!!

Let us try a quick history review as a refresher!!! Walk down memory lane if you will!!

1) Handling of Springdale 5 recruits....had to hire Malzahn to keep them from going to Florida and elsewhere
2) CODE RED
3) Email scandal involving Teresa harassing an 18 year old playing for NUTT.....ADULTS BULLYING KIDS on the internet which I do believe is a CRIME today!
4) Handling of the entire Mustain situation-his ego was crushed by a quote by an 18 year old from a book...18 year old was correct by the way....Nutt is an idiot, duchebag or whatever the quote was.
5)  The texting scandal with the local news reporter....Nutt was texting her during and after the 10 win season and minutes prior to the bowl lose to BB and Wisconsin.
6) Many of the violations at OLE Misses occurred while NUTT was at the helm

I am sure I have missed a few details but it has been a long time and I am not doing any research, this is from memory!!!

CBB has more integrity in his little finger than Nutt has ever possessed...LOL!!! Haters gonna HATE!!! CBB is building a program the right way. He will get us there.....PATIENCE is the key!

1. Hootie bought (4 of) them from Gustivus. Gustivus sold (4 of) them to Hootie.
2. CODE RED!!!
3. "Being the Interception King: a book of letters"
4. Dork
5. [Transcript of Messages] sent: "U up?" sent: "Sup?" sent: "U up?" sent: "Hey" sent: "Hey" sent: "Sup? U out?" received: "New phone. Who dis?" sent: (picture of male genitals transmitted) "I called THIS play!!" received: "Houston?" sent: "Smoke Draw!!!" Sent: "Sup?" sent: "U up?" [end transcript]
6. Peeple heppin

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: KlubhouseKonnected on August 17, 2016, 03:21:41 pm
1. Hootie bought (4 of) them from Gustivus. Gustivus sold (4 of) them to Hootie.
2. CODE RED!!!
3. "Being the Interception King: a book of letters"
4. Dork
5. [Transcript of Messages] sent: "U up?" sent: "Sup?" sent: "U up?" sent: "Hey" sent: "Hey" sent: "Sup? U out?" received: "New phone. Who dis?" sent: (picture of male genitals transmitted) "I called THIS play!!" received: "Houston?" sent: "Smoke Draw!!!" Sent: "Sup?" sent: "U up?" [end transcript]
6. Peeple heppin
that is some mighty fine work right there.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

HamSammich

That coach would be leslie, fellas. He loathes CBB if you follow local LSU beat writers.

Andrew Hogfan

Quote from: HamSammich on August 17, 2016, 05:26:47 pm
That coach would be leslie, fellas. He loathes CBB if you follow local LSU beat writers.

You serious Clark?
WPS!!!

Vantage 8 dude

Well the truth is finally out. Despite earlier claims to the contrary, it was NOT another SEC coach, anonymous or otherwise, that made such remarks about CBB and the Hoot. It was in reality one "LSU Fan" who recently posted on Facebook that he's sick and tired of Bielema coming into the Bayou State and poaching their talent; all of which is absolutely reserved for the Louisiana State University. He's sick of it and ain't going to take it any more!!! >:( >:( >:(

LSU Fan knows that Hooter never even tried to make any real efforts down in the Pelican State and the (very) occasional player from down there that did find his way to the Hill really do so by merely taking the wrong turn and heading north on the interstate. Hence the comment that Dale is a "far nicer guy than CBB". If only Bret would play fair when it comes to robbing the Tigers of some of their prospects he might even be considered Christian as well.   ::) :-X :'(

HamSammich

Quote from: Andrew Hogfan on August 17, 2016, 05:34:50 pm
You serious Clark?

yep Erin, I am. Its with out a doubt. LSU media covers up a lot just like all the other sec cities... but I listen to the interviews and shows... Leslie hates CBB with a passion.

Cinco de Hogo

Quote from: Vantage 8 dude on August 17, 2016, 05:54:42 pm
Well the truth is finally out. Despite earlier claims to the contrary, it was NOT another SEC coach, anonymous or otherwise, that made such remarks about CBB and the Hoot. It was in reality one "LSU Fan" who recently posted on Facebook that he's sick and tired of Bielema coming into the Bayou State and poaching their talent; all of which is absolutely reserved for the Louisiana State University. He's sick of it and ain't going to take it any more!!! >:( >:( >:(

LSU Fan knows that Hooter never even tried to make any real efforts down in the Pelican State and the (very) occasional player from down there that did find his way to the Hill really do so by merely taking the wrong turn and heading north on the interstate. Hence the comment that Dale is a "far nicer guy than CBB". If only Bret would play fair when it comes to robbing the Tigers of some of their prospects he might even be considered Christian as well.   ::) :-X :'(

You forgot to add that Hootie turned down the LSU job so the Less could have it.  Le Smiles owes Hootie.

jjdlc

Quote from: HamSammich on August 17, 2016, 07:21:09 pm
yep Erin, I am. Its with out a doubt. LSU media covers up a lot just like all the other sec cities... but I listen to the interviews and shows... Leslie hates CBB with a passion.

I could actually see that being the case.  I also wouldn't put it past him to make a statement like that.

Porked Tongue

I find it a little tough to believe that very many HC's would do anonymous interviews of any kind much less with a low end media source.

KlubhouseKonnected

HoopS

Quote from: KlubhouseKonnected on August 17, 2016, 09:17:55 pm
Thanks, I know I enjoyed writing it.
stop lying. That was a blatant copy and paste if I've ever seen one.

KlubhouseKonnected

Quote from: HoopS on August 17, 2016, 09:32:09 pm
stop lying. That was a blatant copy and paste if I've ever seen one.

I don't think anyone has ever questioned my integrity in a way that was more insulting to me.

And that's saying something.

BOAR_N2BWILD

Phil. 4:13 "I can do all things through Him, who gives me strength."

JIHawg

From Twitter:
Paul Finebaum  Verified Account 

@finebaum
Houston Nutt won 3 #SECWest titles in 10 years at Arkansas. Will Bielema win a division title in the next decade? 

I smell Nutt in all this.  Two major publications/sports writers come out bashing Bielema and touting Bozo within two days of each other.  Nutt has figured out that Bielema is dearly loved and respected by Arkansas fans, something that Nutt doesn't get, and he can't stand it.  Look for more from this snake in the grass.

Biggus Piggus

If only our schedule was as weak as it usually was during Nutt's time at Arkansas.
[CENSORED]!

theFlyingHog

Quote from: Biggus Piggus on August 17, 2016, 11:10:57 pm
If only our schedule was as weak as it usually was during Nutt's time at Arkansas.
Winner winner chicken dinner.
Quote from: JIHawg on August 17, 2016, 10:45:40 pm
From Twitter:

@finebaum
Houston Nutt won 3 #SECWest titles in 10 years at Arkansas. Will Bielema win a division title in the next decade? 
Uh, what? 3, huh? You mean the one we tied for but lost the tie breaker and that other one where we won because Bama had a postseason ban? That's really good there pawl

KlubhouseKonnected

Quote from: theFlyingHog on August 18, 2016, 12:54:34 am
Winner winner chicken dinner. Uh, what? 3, huh? You mean the one we tied for but lost the tie breaker and that other one where we won because Bama had a postseason ban? That's really good there pawl

This. It was not the same SEC (west for sure) back then. BP's last two teams, and maybe last year's team would have been major contenders during many of H-Nutt's years.

Pork Twain

Quote from: Vantage 8 dude on August 17, 2016, 05:54:42 pm

You have lost it.  That guy is LSU dad and he is hilarious.
"It is better to be an optimist and proven wrong, than a pessimist and proven right." ~Pork Twain

Pork Twain

August 18, 2016, 05:30:15 am #197 Last Edit: August 18, 2016, 07:32:13 am by Pork Twain
From Twitter:

@finebaum

I smell Nutt in all this.  Two major publications/sports writers come out bashing Bielema and touting Bozo within two days of each other.  Nutt has figured out that Bielema is dearly loved and respected by Arkansas fans, something that Nutt doesn't get, and he can't stand it.  Look for more from this snake in the grass.
That quote caught me off guard when I saw it yesterday.  Sure enough 2002 and 2006, but I think we can all agree the SEC was nothing close to what it is today.

Biggus Piggus

Quote from: Pork Twain on August 18, 2016, 05:30:15 am
That quote caught me off guard when I saw it yesterday.  Sure enough 1995, 2002 and 2006, but I think we can all agree the SEC was nothing close to what it is today.

Danny Ford was coach in 1995. SMH.
[CENSORED]!

DLUXHOG

From Twitter:

@finebaum

Quote from: DLUXHOG on August 15, 2016, 03:14:56 pm
I'm thinking it was, somehow, this guy (reference to Nutt being a better character an all....)

Folks are beginning to agree with me... 8)