Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Austin Capps

Started by Hogswarts, July 27, 2016, 08:54:36 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Biggus Piggus

Quote from: Biggus Piggus on August 02, 2016, 12:09:38 pm
Then why are you still full of crap?

Capps already figures into the Dline rotation. The Warren bull was exactly as I called it.
[CENSORED]!

bennyl08

Quote from: Biggus Piggus on August 17, 2016, 08:51:51 pm
Capps already figures into the Dline rotation. The Warren bull was exactly as I called it.

Is anybody surprised? He was highly regarded, even more highly recruited. One person apparently was beaten by warren and complaining.
Quote from: PorkSoda on May 05, 2016, 09:24:05 pm
damn I thought it was only a color, didn't realize it was named after a liqueur. leave it to benny to make me research the history of chartreuse

hamsam

Quote from: bennyl08 on August 17, 2016, 10:08:54 pm
Is anybody surprised? He was highly regarded, even more highly recruited. One person apparently was beaten by warren and complaining.
If you're surprised, you aren't very damn smart. Go back and watch Hudl of Capps. When he was "dominated" by ANYONE, 9 times out of 10 it was a high-low or a backside cut block. The young man owns a skill-set that is possessed by few. He's smart, strong and when he's pisssed... He'll choke slam your ass! BTW, he's a few days shy of 19 years old! Great things are coming. Woo Damn Pig!!!
"I am speachless. is this program on the right freaking track or what?i love the way Pel is coaching this team. i love this team. lets just keep getting better. congrats to Pel and the hawgs.PIG SOOIE!"

Forrest City Joe   December 30, 2008

longpig

Quote from: hamsam on August 17, 2016, 11:00:14 pm
If you're surprised, you aren't very damn smart. Go back and watch Hudl of Capps. When he was "dominated" by ANYONE, 9 times out of 10 it was a high-low or a backside cut block. The young man owns a skill-set that is possessed by few. He's smart, strong and when he's pisssed... He'll choke slam your ass! BTW, he's a few days shy of 19 years old! Great things are coming. Woo Damn Pig!!!

And he squats 7,000 lbs.
Don't be scared, be smart.

Hogberry Snortcake

Quote from: longpig on August 18, 2016, 08:38:43 am
And he squats 7,000 lbs.

Chuck Norris has an Austin Capps poster over his bed. 

ricepig

Snizzzo

TDHawgs

supersaint

Word on the street is that Austin choke slammed the Warren mascot in a fit of rage after a back side cut block.
There's no sense in nonsense when the heat is hot.

TDHawgs

Quote from: supersaint on August 18, 2016, 11:59:56 am
Word on the street is that Austin choke slammed the Warren mascot in a fit of rage after a back side cut block.
I heard he jack knife power bombed him!

GuvHog

Quote from: supersaint on August 18, 2016, 11:59:56 am

How difficult can it be to choke slam an Ax??   ;) ;)
Bleeding Razorback Red Since Birth!!!

supersaint

Quote from: GuvHog on August 18, 2016, 02:19:06 pm
How difficult can it be to choke slam an Ax??   ;) ;)

It's a bad axe.
There's no sense in nonsense when the heat is hot.

snoop hawgy hawg

I heard he doesn't even sack the QB, he just looks at him and the referee calls a dead ball.....

Arthur pigby sellers.

Count me as surprised that he's playing this year. Isn't our two deep Taiwan Johnson and Bijon?  Is Austin beating one of them out? 

bennyl08

Quote from: Arthur pigby sellers. on August 18, 2016, 03:01:23 pm
Count me as surprised that he's playing this year. Isn't our two deep Taiwan Johnson and Bijon?  Is Austin beating one of them out?

Who says we will only rotate in 2? On the DL? 3, sometimes even a 4 deep is often used.
Quote from: PorkSoda on May 05, 2016, 09:24:05 pm
damn I thought it was only a color, didn't realize it was named after a liqueur. leave it to benny to make me research the history of chartreuse

hawgsalot

Austin is the only highly touted freshman DT this year, we have some depth.

GolfnHog

I suspect that when you can push the pocket when being double teamed by Ragnow and the Big Dane you have some serious "get up" in the tank. Yep, that happened and was spoken about by CBB. I suspect young Mr. Capps is doing just fine where the staff has him right now.
Have you ever listened to someone  or read what they put into thoughts and wondered...."who ties your shoelaces for you?"

AlmaHog2011

Yeah again today BB is really talking about Austin..He's going to be a monster and all those HS football experts on here saying he didn't impress them???? Don't quit your day job!

Deep Shoat

Quote from: AlmaHog2011 on August 18, 2016, 08:45:47 pm
Yeah again today BB is really talking about Austin..He's going to be a monster and all those HS football experts on here saying he didn't impress them???? Don't quit your day job!
You're getting high and mighty about other people talking down Capps, but you've done the same to other players.

They are Razorbacks.  Where they came here from is irrelevant.
All Gas, No Brakes!

hawginbigd1

Quote from: Hogberry Snortcake on August 18, 2016, 09:38:37 am
Chuck Norris has an Austin Capps poster over his bed.
This is gold!

hawginbigd1

Quote from: hawgsalot on August 18, 2016, 03:09:22 pm
Not sure what you are saying here, but Briston Guidry says hi.

rzrbackramsfan

Quote from: hawginbigd1 on August 18, 2016, 10:02:44 pm

AlmaHog2011

Quote from: Deep Shoat on August 18, 2016, 09:38:05 pm
You're getting high and mighty about other people talking down Capps, but you've done the same to other players.

They are Razorbacks.  Where they came here from is irrelevant.

When? Who? I haven't talked down on any player that wears a Razorback uniform. You Deep Shoat are a liar!  Bring that post where I put down a Hog?

AlmaHog2011

Quote from: hawginbigd1 on August 18, 2016, 10:02:44 pm

Guidry and Capps is a great freshman duo! I am as high on Guidry as and DT we have signed in a while?

Again Deep Shoats can you show me that post where I bashed a Razorback? Or are you going to apologize?

longpig

Quote from: TDHawgs on August 18, 2016, 10:58:29 am
On his tip toes even!

while stealing a whole bunch of bases

longpig

Look around.  See what's going on.  Follow your nose.

longpig

Quote from: TDHawgs on August 18, 2016, 10:58:29 am
On his tip toes even!

and just before stealing third...............for the hunnerth time.

gmarv

Quote from: Arthur pigby sellers. on August 18, 2016, 03:01:23 pm
i read where cbb said capps doing as well as he is has, allowed them to move bijon to back up ledbetter.

Mike_e

I heard that Austin caught every Pokemon on Pokemon Go

on a landline.
Y'all don't straighten up and raise some hell OTR and Rev are goin to put a saddle on Darrel Royal's floating fulminatin head and ride you down!

SooiecidetillNuttgone

Quote from: longpig on August 19, 2016, 10:56:10 pm
while stealing a whole bunch of bases

All your base are belong to us!
His response to me:
Quote from: hawginbigd1 on October 13, 2016, 11:48:33 am
So everyone one of the nationalized incidents were justified? There is no race problems with policing? If that is what you believe.....well bless your heart, it must be hard going through life with the obstacles you must have to overcome. Do they send a bus to come pick you up?

Bubba's Bruisers

How do you figure?
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

Hoggish1

He's a freshman who will red shirt.  Can we let the pup grow up, please?  LMAO

WooPig90

Quote from: Hoggish1 on August 21, 2016, 08:31:48 pm

Hes not going to redshirt

RaisinHog

U dont pay much attn do ya?😉

theFlyingHog

Biggus Piggus

When you look at the offensive line depth chart + see that Capps has worked his way up to second team on the Dline = torn.

Shawn Andrews could have been a great defensive tackle too.

If Capps could elevate the Oline right away, you'd want him there. But he couldn't, because he couldn't learn all the calls fast enough. Maybe he could get ready for the second half of the season.

Capps is already second team and a key part of the defensive interior. You don't find guys like him very often. He can help lift the defense to another level. Then be ready to start next season. As much as he might help the Oline, Capps is needed right where he is.
[CENSORED]!