Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Whaley's Jaw

Started by WoooPig2018, September 21, 2017, 10:41:46 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Tusks

Martin is from Louisiana
sometimes it's a good and some times it's a schit

HawgTrough

first signs of life we've seen from the hogs since the first half of the Belk Bowl
WPS

hawgon

Shoplifting ring at the bowl game last year.  Fights in the locker room.  Tell me again how Bielema has a team of solid citizens.

Grag T

lol what a clusterf***

Damnit why is this being posted on hogville anyway??  FIRST RULE OF FIGHT CLUB, YOU DO NOT TALK ABOUT FIGHT CLUB.
"Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live;  it is asking others to live as one wishes to live.  Unselfishness is letting other people's lives alone, not interfering with them.  Selfishness always aims at creating around it an absolute uniformity of type."  - Oscar Wilde

hogcard1964

Wait, wait, wait.  This isn't confirmed at all.  It's a quote from someone who knows his room mate.

It's probably nothing.

GuvHog

Quote from: forrest city joe on September 21, 2017, 11:04:54 am
If true,Martin needs to be out of here.unless he was defending himself.we can't have this on the team.

My guess is if Martin was the instigator, he'll only get suspended for a few games.
Bleeding Razorback Red Since Birth!!!

hogcard1964

Quote from: hawgon on September 21, 2017, 11:07:01 am
Shoplifting ring at the bowl game last year.  Fights in the locker room.  Tell me again how Bielema has a team of solid citizens.

He punched him as opposed to pulling a Drew and honking a loogie in his face.

Yea, these are nice kids.

RealHog

So much for all this "uncommon" mess. Between this and the Sprinkle fiasco, the team quitting in the 2nd half last year, it's all talk. Bielema is gone.

rhames

Quote from: GuvHog on September 21, 2017, 11:08:11 am
My guess is if Martin was the instigator, he'll only get suspended for a few games.

LOL
"I'm too drunk to taste this chicken"

"Can we get some waffles after we get some ass?" - Aunt Tiffany Freeman

Quote from: Hamdsome 1 on September 05, 2023, 06:43:26 pmSTHU. I get in more steps per day, at work, than you could possibly fathom.
The only down time my legs see is when seated in 1st Class.

forrest city joe

Quote from: Wildhog on September 21, 2017, 11:05:19 am
And lord knows he needs to be on the field.
Looks like he was going to get on the field this week,and he has already blown it. i don't know what happen between those two,who started it? what happen?was it self defense,or a sucker punch?

rhames

When and where did it happen would be interesting to know.

Quote from: Hamdsome 1 on September 05, 2023, 06:43:26 pmSTHU. I get in more steps per day, at work, than you could possibly fathom.

RazorPiggie

Quote from: WoooPig2018 on September 21, 2017, 11:06:44 am
Told y'all. Where are all the doubters now? Eat crow MFers!
lol

RealHog

Quote from: GuvHog on September 21, 2017, 11:08:11 am

I don't care if he's off the team. Overrated talent and locker room cancer? Not an ideal combo.

je100

What a bunch of drama queens.

Guess what.  Teenage boys, full of testosterone, sometimes like to hit each other in the face.

There have been plenty of things to blame on our coaches over the last few years.  This is not one of them.

Polecat

The important question is did Martin show up for meetings on time.
Arkansas born and raised. 1999 UA alum

KlubhouseKonnected

Quote from: WoooPig2018 on September 21, 2017, 11:06:44 am
Told y'all. Where are all the doubters now? Eat crow MFers!

What a miserable punt
If Auburn is dirty so is Gus. You can't have it both ways. Deal with it.

a0ashle

Man the win at all costs crew has quickly gone moral high ground at the first off field incident of the year.

We know nothing, but don't let that stop you from filling in the blanks to fit your desired outcome.

cosmodrum

Quote from: je100 on September 21, 2017, 11:13:49 am
What a bunch of drama queens.

Guess what.  Teenage boys, full of testosterone, sometimes like to hit each other in the face.

There have been plenty of things to blame on our coaches over the last few years.  This is not one of them.

Yep, teams all over the country have kids that get broken jaws from team mates.
Go away, batin'

forrest city joe

Quote from: hawgon on September 21, 2017, 11:07:01 am
This is not on coach B. stuff happens. this is on the young men. you can blame coach B for a lot of things that's wrong with the program(like losing to many games)but not this. let's be fair here.

Wildhog

Quote from: cosmodrum on September 21, 2017, 11:16:03 am

Starting RB's all over the country running around with broken jaws.
Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

ATU HOG

Quote from: a0ashle on September 21, 2017, 11:15:50 am
Man the win at all costs crew has quickly gone moral high ground at the first off field incident of the year.

We know nothing, but don't let that stop you from filling in the blanks to fit your desired outcome.
It's not that... it's the fact that the "we don't have these type of problems at Arkansas" mentality has been shoved down us for the past 5 years. 

Things do happen, that's part of it, but we are constantly reminded about how great of people we are, how much integrity we have, and how great our GPA is.

DoctorSusscrofa

Quote from: cosmodrum on September 21, 2017, 11:16:03 am

I bet this is the fifth or sixth one, just today.
I expect to win the games we ought to win and be competitive in as many other games as possible. - M Barton

010HogFan

While this is probably indicative of a larger problem, Whaley was only about the 3rd most productive back on the team anyways. David Williams and Chase Hayden have been more impressive. Honestly not a huge loss.

HamSammich

Stick a fork in this team. One thing CBB CANNOT do is circle the wagons and come back from adversity or rather he has never shown he can.

TAMU beats us by 50. We go winless in the SEC this year.

cosmodrum

Quote from: DoctorSusscrofa on September 21, 2017, 11:18:43 am
I bet this is the fifth or sixth one, just today.

True, it's not even noon yet
Go away, batin'

Ex-Trumpet

Something that hasn't been mentioned...what did Whaley do to get punched in the jaw?  May have had it coming!
Do dyslexic, agnostic insomniacs lie awake at night wondering if there really is a dog?

HawgTrough

Quote from: 010HogFan on September 21, 2017, 11:18:58 am
While this is probably indicative of a larger problem, Whaley was only about the 3rd most productive back on the team anyways. David Williams and Chase Hayden have been more impressive. Honestly not a huge loss.

shut up
WPS

Boss Hog in the Arkansas

Quote from: Polecat on September 21, 2017, 11:14:06 am
The important question is did Martin show up for meetings on time.
+1
That's right, you don't want to be the man to replace the man.  You want to be the man to replace Rory Segrest.

Ex-Trumpet

I'm just glad someone is showing the fire to punch someone in the mouth.

Let's do it on Saturday, though.  And preferably aTm.
Do dyslexic, agnostic insomniacs lie awake at night wondering if there really is a dog?

Tusks

Quote from: 010HogFan on September 21, 2017, 11:18:58 am

really ... really .... you want to stick with that statement?
sometimes it's a good and some times it's a schit

Grag T

Why on earth hasn't deltaboy come in here yet and said "FIRE JEFF LONG!!"

lol
"Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live;  it is asking others to live as one wishes to live.  Unselfishness is letting other people's lives alone, not interfering with them.  Selfishness always aims at creating around it an absolute uniformity of type."  - Oscar Wilde

(notOM)Rebel123

Quote from: Ex-Trumpet on September 21, 2017, 11:19:59 am
Something that hasn't been mentioned...what did Whaley do to get punched in the jaw?  May have had it coming!

true...
"Knowledge is Good"....Emil Faber

PorkRinds

Two dudes got in a fight. Is it really such a huge deal?

BassinHawg

Quote from: tusked on September 21, 2017, 11:21:15 am

The truth hurts sometimes , huh?
"It is what it is." has replaced "Yesssss Sirrrrr!!!!"

010HogFan

Razorback7281

Quote from: PorkRinds on September 21, 2017, 11:21:41 am
If someones jaw is broken.  Yes.
Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on September 16, 2015, 08:55:43 pmgurantee I'm smarter then you..but that's not saying much.
Quote from: talley on September 17, 2015, 09:53:38 am
you misspelled "Guarantee" while trying to talk about how smart you are.  Epic Fail.
Quote from: Lanny on October 16, 2015, 07:37:58 am
Good job everyone except Faldon.

rhames

Well if our starting RB got his jaw broken I would say so.

a0ashle

Quote from: ATU HOG on September 21, 2017, 11:18:37 am
It's not that... it's the fact that the "we don't have these type of problems at Arkansas" mentality has been shoved down us for the past 5 years. 

Things do happen, that's part of it, but we are constantly reminded about how great of people we are, how much integrity we have, and how great our GPA is.

LOL

010HogFan

Quote from: tusked on September 21, 2017, 11:21:15 am

I mean...it's not like Whaley can play and prove me wrong now, so yeah I will

RME

I understand fights happen in sports all the time.

But when a dude who hasn't played all year breaks the starting RB's jaw, yes.

Pigsknuckles

Here we go again. It's Fall and the leaves and anvils are dropping.

"the ox is slow, but the Earth is patient"

HawgTrough

WPS

Grag T

Quote from: 010HogFan on September 21, 2017, 11:23:02 am
I mean...it's not like Whaley can play and prove me wrong now, so yeah I will

hahahahahahaaaaaaaa

ATU HOG

HamSammich

Quote from: rhames on September 21, 2017, 11:22:32 am

Nah you are all over reacting. Star running backs on run/screen pass orientated play action teams get their jaws broken and miss games all the time.

I mean I can think of hundreds, err tens,, err one time this has happened.

PorkRinds

Quote from: rhames on September 21, 2017, 11:22:32 am

I mean, sure. In that regard it's a big deal.  But we have people saying it's an indication tha the coach has lost the locker room and that we won't win a single game. That's stupid.

woodrow hog call

I guess he is trying to show he's a winner, and a fighter..............................................................darn wrong coach.
"I hate rude behavior in a man, I won't tolerate it"

010HogFan

Quote from: HawgTrough on September 21, 2017, 11:23:50 am
you should, tool

For making an argument that we have other runningbacks? Someone sure is sensitive

bigeasyhog

Well, when you like to hang around the office in flip flops and jam reggae......

Razorbackers

Quote from: bigeasyhog on September 21, 2017, 11:27:04 am
Well, when you like to hang around the office in flip flops and jam reggae......

Don't go blaming bob marley for this