Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Pulaski on ESPNU

Started by woodrow hog call, September 15, 2017, 09:41:05 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

woodrow hog call

PA playing now on the U. How about we all just call a truce and watch some ball?
"I hate rude behavior in a man, I won't tolerate it"

Andrew Hogfan

I just switched over from the USF game.  Thanks.  This is the coach I want on the hill btw
WPS!!!

247Hog

Quote from: Andrew Hogfan on September 15, 2017, 09:49:47 pm
I just switched over from the USF game.  Thanks.  This is the coach I want on the hill btw

Not asking sarcastically but why do you want him on the hill?
If there's one thing any of you should know as hog fans, brace yourself for disappointment and never get your hopes up.

It could be raining female body parts outside and we'd all be hit in the head with a pecker - Dmaxfan

DoubleReedHawgCaller

He looks like he's a little past his time to be pitching..
A couple female midgets, a few bottles of Wild Irish Rose, and a room at the Trout Inn...... who knows what may happen.....

jkstock04

Pulaski looks amazing. Super entertaining for a high school game. For you recruiting guys...are any of these kids future Hogs? Or are we recruiting any of these kids?
Thanks for the F Shack. 

Love,

Dirty Mike and the Boys

hoggusamoungus

thebignasty

I think Hunter Henry's little brother plays for PA.

Fayetteville kicked a 42 yard fg to tie Bishop Dunne with a minute and a half left. Headed to OT.
Quote from: IronHog on March 22, 2016, 02:08:54 pm
They shoot family in Bama
But they win
Quote from: nuttless hog on January 13, 2021, 04:03:02 pm
take me almost all day to get it up to ride it 5 minutes

woodrow hog call

Interesting discussion going on about the style of play he teaches.
"I hate rude behavior in a man, I won't tolerate it"

Andrew Hogfan

I'm done with BB.  If we have to have a gimmick to win  give me Kevin Kelly.  No punting,  high flying offense.  He said he'd do it for 75K a win.  Heck of a lot cheaper.  I honestly don't know if his style would work on this level (probably not) but he couldn't be any worse than BB. At least he would make us fun to watch. 
WPS!!!

thebignasty

Quote from: Andrew Hogfan on September 15, 2017, 10:04:18 pm
I'm done with BB.  If we have to have a gimmick to win  give me Kevin Kelly.  No punting,  high flying offense.  He said he'd do it for 75K a win.  Heck of a lot cheaper.  I honestly don't know if his style would work on this level (probably not) but he couldn't be any worse than BB. At least he would make us fun to watch.

Dont think it would work.
But they win

WorfHog

Strong can live off that Florida talent. USF is legit this season. I wouldn't be surprised if BB went somewhere else and had sucess. He's just not getting it done here.

Andrew Hogfan

Quote from: thebignasty on September 15, 2017, 10:07:05 pm
Dont think it would work.
Probably not,  but like I said.  No way it would be worse than what I've seen the last 5 years.
WPS!!!

hoglady

The broadcast looks better than some of the Raycom and Jefferson Pilot games I've watched.
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

thebignasty

Quote from: Andrew Hogfan on September 15, 2017, 10:08:53 pm

Probably not,  but like I said.  No way it would be worse than what I've seen the last 5 years.

...I think it could be worse. lol

But they win

ChicoHog

That Louisiana team is not very good.  Their defense is really bad.  Good PR for the Arkansas team being on TV. 

Andrew Hogfan

His offense looks good...  So does Henry.  Hope he's a hog too.
WPS!!!

hoglady

Quote from: ChicoHog on September 15, 2017, 10:11:51 pm
That Louisiana team is not very good.  Their defense is really bad.  Good PR for the Arkansas team being on TV. 

I think Parkway lost their starting QB and leading receiver in last weeks game.
Plus this is a new coach.
The old coach got into it with the principal and got fired in Feb.
And he was a great coach.
(Apparently he had banned Bama coaches from campus, mentioned it in an article and principal got mad). Firing probably the best high school coach in North Louisiana seemed drastic. Team was mad when that happened.
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

Quote from: jkstock04 on September 15, 2017, 09:56:48 pm
Pulaski looks amazing. Super entertaining for a high school game. For you recruiting guys...are any of these kids future Hogs? Or are we recruiting any of these kids?
Lineman Jones is a commit. TE Henry is a recruit.

LRHawg

Quote from: thebignasty on September 15, 2017, 10:01:12 pm
I think Hunter Henry's little brother plays for PA.

Fayetteville kicked a 42 yard fg to tie Bishop Dunne with a minute and a half left. Headed to OT.

Can we please recruit the kicker....

jdelo77

Yeah let's get the guy , then when we line up to go for it on 4th and 10 from our own 25 yard line against Alabama watch what happens ...Saban would be like look at this idiot !! Lol

Porkchop#1

Quote from: jdelo77 on September 16, 2017, 07:18:50 am
Yeah let's get the guy , then when we line up to go for it on 4th and 10 from our own 25 yard line against Alabama watch what happens ...Saban would be like look at this idiot !! Lol
Exactly, let's certainly not make any changes to what is currently working so well.

So much for that definition of insanity being do the same thing over & over and expect a different result.

We'd be a lot better off to punt the ball on 4th & 10 and let them return it to our 38.  That'd show Saban.

jkstock04

Quote from: Porkchop#1 on September 16, 2017, 07:25:29 am
Exactly, let's certainly not make any changes to what is currently working so well.

So much for that definition of insanity being do the same thing over & over and expect a different result.

We'd be a lot better off to punt the ball on 4th & 10 and let them return it to our 38.  That'd show Saban.
I lol'ed.
Thanks for the F Shack. 

Love,

Dirty Mike and the Boys

hobhog

Cool. Let's fire everybody!

PossumFan

Pulaski's QB looks like a gamer, and announcers said he has no offers for football, just wrestling. I'd love to see him at A-State. Think he could thrive in that system.

Quote from: PossumFan on September 16, 2017, 12:32:42 pm
Pulaski's QB looks like a gamer, and announcers said he has no offers for football, just wrestling. I'd love to see him at A-State. Think he could thrive in that system.
He's lost 1 game since 5th grade. A little small though.

jdelo77

Quote from: Porkchop#1 on September 16, 2017, 07:25:29 am

Because promoting a coach that never punts  to an SEC program ...lets see how that works out ...

The Great Hambino

I'm not sure if you are talking about the PA coach or USF coach, but either way, the hogs better be aiming higher than a gimmick high school coach and a Texas retread. Unless USF makes a NY6 bowl... them we can revisit this idea at the end of the season.

PossumFan

Quote from: Karma on September 16, 2017, 12:44:25 pm
He's lost 1 game since 5th grade. A little small though.

Hatcher is 6-2, 198, according to Rivals. AA is 6-1, 209.