Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Jr. O-lineman from McCrory

Started by eagle7, April 13, 2010, 11:51:00 am

Previous topic - Next topic

eagle7

Heard McCrory has a 6'5 270 OT that visited Ole Miss last weekend.  Is Arkansas on him or waiting on Jr. day.  Heard he was a stud.  My friend saw him play agianst Bearden and said he played very well against the kid who signed with OK State.

big_cat_34

i believe he is actually currently a soph.

c-townfan

Petrino believes that in order to be a hog you must come to the hill and do well in camps ect. So I believe that if the kid does that he will have an offer. I've seen him play and he is a stud. Just doesn't play against a lot of competition week in and out. Once they see him in camp that will not matter though.

pioneerhog

Quote from: c-townfan on April 14, 2010, 07:47:24 am
Just doesn't play against a lot of competition week in and out.
I can agree with you there. My Nephew plays for a school in the same conference and district as McCroy. My nephew is still in JR high though so I haven't seen the kid.

cardinalandwhite

Quote from: c-townfan on April 14, 2010, 07:47:24 am
Petrino believes that in order to be a hog you must come to the hill and do well in camps ect. So I believe that if the kid does that he will have an offer. I've seen him play and he is a stud. Just doesn't play against a lot of competition week in and out. Once they see him in camp that will not matter though.

BP would like players to camp, but if he's sure the player merits the offer, he'll offer whether they've camped or not.  That said, he won't offer just to offer.  He'll know the kid merits the offer before he gives it which USUALLY entails attending a JR day or camp.
"Wise people think all they say; fools say all they think." - Anonymous