Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Can’t imagine what Muss is thinking this morning

Started by SA Hog Fan, April 08, 2024, 06:29:02 am

Previous topic - Next topic

davril98

Amazing how soon people can bail on a dude that took us to 2 straight elite 8s and a sweet 16

Gohawgs 71

Quote from: davril98 on May 02, 2024, 09:10:41 pmAmazing how soon people can bail on a dude that took us to 2 straight elite 8s and a sweet 16
I have to get Muss credit for getting us back to a level where in Calipari would find the Hogs an attractive situation.

ChitownHawg

Quote from: PharmacistHog on May 02, 2024, 07:57:59 pmI guess if I was gonna complain I didn't like how he appeared to favor certain players and then have little patience with others.

It's all about exposing their weaknesses. Even with little things like telling one of our players to put a shoulder into the chest of the shot blocker. Worked like a charm.
PonderinHog: "My mother gave me a framed cross-stitch picture that reads, "You can tell a Hog fan, but you can't tell him much.  Go Hogs!" It's a blessing and a curse."  :razorback:

Klamath River Hog: " Is your spell check made in India?"

ChitownHawg

Quote from: snoblind on May 02, 2024, 08:12:21 pmKind of tired reading these folks defending/praising a guy who was trying to bail on us from year 2 on. 

Simple solution - stay out of the thread. Since the hiring of Cal I seldom go to MMQB as I don't want to read crap about how good we will be this year. I'm at the point just show me on the field.
PonderinHog: "My mother gave me a framed cross-stitch picture that reads, "You can tell a Hog fan, but you can't tell him much.  Go Hogs!" It's a blessing and a curse."  :razorback:

Klamath River Hog: " Is your spell check made in India?"

HognitiveDissonance

Danyelle Musselman keynote speaker at Oscar Washington scholarship gala at Westwind in Little Rock on April 26. Picture made the social pages of the newspaper.

hoglady

Quote from: HognitiveDissonance on Yesterday at 12:29:31 amDanyelle Musselman keynote speaker at Oscar Washington scholarship gala at Westwind in Little Rock on April 26. Picture made the social pages of the newspaper.

Seemed she was very involved in supporting the community / I know she was on numerous boards.
She'll be missed. I'm excited about Cal but I will miss Muss and his family.
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality