Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

GAME 19 THREAD: #5 Arkansas (14-4, 1-0 SEC) vs Kentucky (14-4, 0-1 SEC)

Started by Razorbacks#1, March 17, 2018, 07:37:57 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Knot2brite

This is a butt kicking of biblical proportions ...need to take it to the next game as well
Usually in EI where intelligent conversation is required

JHicks3636

JHicks3636

In what we hope is Kentucky's last at bat

5. Collett     0-3
6. Heyer      0-3
7. Johnson   0-2, HBP
or pinch hitters

JHicks3636

JHicks3636

JHicks3636

ucahogfan

Vermillion painting the "corner" at 96.  Not bad for a true freshman.  These young guys have a bright future ahead of them.

JHicks3636

JHicks3636

Cottam who is 1-3 with a HR, K and hit into DP, with a strike, singles up the middle, rbi

14-2 Arkansas

JHicks3636

Rodriquez is 0-1 since entering the game, takes a ball, 2-0, 2-1, 2-2, some fouls, Ks looking

14-2 Arkansas-FINAL

Hogs take the series and will go for the sweep

ucahogfan

razCzar

Man, talking about pure domination!
And we only have 30 min to relish it.
WPS!

Razorbacks#1

2                        FINAL                 14

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | - |  R  |  H  | E  |LOB
Kentucky       0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 1 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 1 | -  |  2  |  5 | 0  | 7 
Arkansas       2 | 1 | 4 | 0 | 5 | 1 | 0 | 1 | x | -  | 14 | 19 | 0  | 10

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

HogFansReunited

My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pm
Remember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!

Member #3568

JHicks3636

Every Arkansas field starter saw his average climb to over .300 except Martin who is over .400

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

TebowHater

Quote from: Hogs49ers on March 17, 2018, 04:31:04 pm
I know this is still early in the season, but from a talent standpoint, where do y'all rank this team all time? I'm thinking in the top few for sure.

I think on the whole this is probably the most talented team (because we are so deep / have so much talent that doesn't even get to play).

The 2009 team was pretty nasty, too, but this team is even deeper.

Keuchel
Smyly
Bolsinger
Eibner
McCann
Zack Cox
Andy Wilkins
Collin Kuhn
Leavitt/Tschepikow/jacob house/Bigham/Darr

TebowHater

Quote from: JHicks3636 on March 17, 2018, 05:09:20 pm
Every Arkansas field starter saw his average climb to over .300 except Martin who is over .400

I don't think Fletcher is now above .300

trippigs

I like kittens but proud to beat the cats pretty bad today. Gonna hang around and watch some of the second game. Weather is nice and I am feisty. Penguin Ed's was good before the game. Probably something light tonight. Just a fine day

ucahogfan

Quote from: TebowHater on March 17, 2018, 05:17:31 pm
I don't think Fletcher is now above .300
I don't think so either, but I think he is over the Mendoza line now.  This is really the point last season where both Cole and Spanberger started to turn it around.  Both were struggling big time and really picked it up about when SEC play started.

PoconoHog

"All right, they're on our left, they're on our right, they're in front of us, they're behind us...they can't get away this time." 
Never one to mince words, "We're surrounded," he said in battle. "That simplifies the problem."  Lewis B. "Chesty" Puller

JHicks3636

JHicks3636

I do know that the first two games of the series have been fun.

JHicks3636

ricepig

TebowHater

pigture perfect

Thanks again for this thread. What an honor to hang out with you guys. Let's turn around and do it again.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

Amityvillehogger

Great game. Campbell showed what they all saw last year before he went down.
Member # 2987.
Registered - 02-23-2005