Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

March 19, 2024, 03:23:33 am

Dear Hunter Yurachek

Started by cityhog, March 16, 2018, 05:02:05 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

cityhog

Save us. Please. Do something. Be bold. You, and the fans who continue to pack BWA, are not getting a decent ROI.

Save Razorback basketball. PLEASE!

Oliver

Quote from: cityhog on March 16, 2018, 05:02:05 pm
Save us. Please. Do something. Be bold. You, and the fans who continue to pack BWA, are not getting a decent ROI.

From your mouth to...

mykidsdad

Agree - ban these so-called fans from the arena, not that they every actually go. I bet you are getting a great roi - 0 investment.

The_Iceman

Programs all across the SEC are improving their coaches. We have Mediocre Mike for another 10 years.

cityhog

I mean when it gets to the point, that I, as a fan, cannot even in the fun of putting together a NCAA bracket  confidently pick the hogs to win a 1st round game - gimme something. Please!

cityhog

Quote from: mykidsdad on March 16, 2018, 05:04:39 pm
Agree - ban these so-called fans from the arena, not that they every actually go. I bet you are getting a great roi - 0 investment.

season tickets since 1983. KMA.

BannerMountainMan

Quote from: cityhog on March 16, 2018, 05:07:32 pm
I mean when it gets to the point, that I, as a fan, cannot even in the fun of putting together a NCAA bracket  confidently pick the hogs to win a 1st round game - gimme something. Please!
i had a lot of fun putting brackets out, I picked the hogs in a lot of them, just didn't go our way, if we would've just made shots at the very beginning we probably would've took a bigger lead than 2 in the 1st half
"Michael Qualls with the dunk at the buzzer, it goes and Arkansas wins, it goes and Arkansas wins"

cityhog

Quote from: BannerMountainMan on March 16, 2018, 05:11:55 pm
i had a lot of fun putting brackets out, I picked the hogs in a lot of them, just didn't go our way, if we would've just made shots at the very beginning we probably would've took a bigger lead than 2 in the 1st half

I'm glad for you. Personally, I had zero confidence we'd win this game and could not pick the hogs in the 2 bracket pools I entered. I'd suffer losing a pool in favor of actually winning the game.

PygmalionEffect2

When I use to fill out office pools back in the 90's, of course I was a big homer and would put the Razorbacks winning it all like five years in a row.  Hogs were good, so was interested in watching other teams as well as the hogs so did pretty good.  Won the office pool in 1994 and was always in the top 5 out of 40 or so people.

I haven't filled out a bracket in 9-10 years.
President Donald Trump, on "60 Minutes," Nov. 13, 2016
"Facebook and Twitter were the reason we won this thing."

Hannity - This Nunes memo is going to make Watergate look like someone stole a candy bar.

nwahogfan1

I am curious to what level Yurachek will support Mike.  Will he make him change anything?  We are very average.  We would finish near the bottom of the Big East.   A 50-75 ranked team.  Is that what $2.5 gets you?

Oliver

Quote from: nwahogfan1 on March 16, 2018, 05:23:50 pm
I am curious to what level Yurachek will support Mike.  Will he make him change anything?  We are very average.  We would finish near the bottom of the Big East.   A 50-75 ranked team.  Is that what $2.5 gets you?

I would give Yurachek a get out of jail free card considering the money we just had to pay to get rid of Long's worst mistake but he just approved a horrible extension for Anderson.  That's on him

McKdaddy

I wonder the same.  If we keep selling a lot of seats, winning 20-22 games, along w/ an occasional 26 wins, I can't imagine the pressure would be too intense.
Don't buy upgrades, ride up grades.

"You are everything that is wrong with this place . . . Ban me"

"CPI, ex-food and energy, is only good for an anorexic pedestrian"--Art Cashin

forrest city joe

This thread belongs in the garbage. Hogs got beat today and i see this garbage has started again.i support our players and coaches win or lose.

Beaverfever

Butler is probably a top 30-35 team and we're 17 points worse than them on a neutral court so 50ish is actually about right.

RebHog

Quote from: Oliver on March 16, 2018, 05:25:36 pm
I would give Yurachek a get out of jail free card considering the money we just had to pay to get rid of Long's worst mistake but he just approved a horrible extension for Anderson.  That's on him

If I remember right the extension was already agreed upon before his arrival.

cityhog

Quote from: forrest city joe on March 16, 2018, 05:26:03 pm
This thread belongs in the garbage. Hogs got beat today and i see this garbage has started again.i support our players and coaches win or lose.

How are you even remotely satisfied with his 7 year tenure?

ricepig

Quote from: Oliver on March 16, 2018, 05:25:36 pm

The extension was approved last November before Yurachek was hired.