Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

May 04, 2024, 03:36:43 am

MA is a joke...

Started by Coach V. Slocombe, March 16, 2018, 04:30:26 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Coach V. Slocombe

Whoever thinks this guy is a good game day coach is delusional. Mike cannot coach. He should have been a lifetime assistant. Nothing wrong with that. He has no answers. We can't rebound and all we do is run up and down the floor shooting three's and jacking up bad shots...I'm done until MA is gone...tired of getting my hopes up...
I don't put on the uniform to play the game, I put on the uniform to win the game.   Larry Bird
Show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser.  Vince Lombardi

BassinHawg

"It is what it is." has replaced "Yesssss Sirrrrr!!!!"

Razorback_Mack

Quote from: Coach V. Slocombe on March 16, 2018, 04:30:26 pm
Whoever thinks this guy is a good game day coach is delusional. Mike cannot coach. He should have been a lifetime assistant. Nothing wrong with that. He has no answers. We can't rebound and all we do is run up and down the floor shooting three's and jacking up bad shots...I'm done until MA is gone...tired of getting my hopes up...
I'm sure you're a much more successful person than MA

root_hawg

In comparison to Anderson and the success he has had in his profession compared to mine, yes I am much more successful

Dirty

Quote from: root_hawg on March 16, 2018, 04:35:39 pm
In comparison to Anderson and the success he has had in his profession compared to mine, yes I am much more successful

When you change oil for a living, I guess you would.

Razorback_Mack

Quote from: root_hawg on March 16, 2018, 04:35:39 pm
I'd love for you to give me examples so I can expose you.

99toLife

CMA doesn't suck, he is what he has always has been. The problem is the crazy over the top Hog fans that put him on a pedestal.

hawganatic

Quote from: Razorback_Mack on March 16, 2018, 04:34:33 pm

And there it is.  Can't argue with what he said, so attack him as a person. 

mykidsdad

Quote from: hawganatic on March 16, 2018, 04:41:39 pm

I will argue with it. Mike is a great coach and a better person. I see you little trolls coming out of the woodwork when we lose. Saw none of you earlier in the year. You are pathetic and I feel sorry for you. Enjoy your misery!!!!

Razorback_Mack

Quote from: 99toLife on March 16, 2018, 04:39:29 pm
CMA doesn't suck, he is what he has always has been. The problem is the crazy over the top Hog fans that put him on a pedestal.
And the ones that say he's a joke. What are the 280 D1 coaches that are sitting at home right now watching other people play? Are they worthless human Trashorras worthy of stepping foot in a gym?

Coach V. Slocombe

Yes, in my profession I am...all you people defending MA, I'm sure your main line in life is, "Want some fries with that Big Mac"?
I don't put on the uniform to play the game, I put on the uniform to win the game.   Larry Bird

Razorback_Mack

Quote from: hawganatic on March 16, 2018, 04:41:39 pm
By saying somebody can't coach that has taken 3 different teams to the biggest tournament in college basketball at the highest level and won games there he deserves to be attacked as a person. It's stupid. What are high school coaches, D2 & D3 coaches & NAIA coaches that win less than 65% of their games? Are they trash? This is such a stupid coversation.

Coach V. Slocombe

Quote from: Razorback_Mack on March 16, 2018, 04:38:45 pm
I'd love for you to give me examples so I can expose you.
Why, you would just say MA is better no matter what he provides...I hope MA doesn't make a sharp left turn...you might lose your nose...

Coach V. Slocombe

Quote from: Razorback_Mack on March 16, 2018, 04:48:24 pm
By saying somebody can't coach that has taken 3 different teams to the biggest tournament in college basketball at the highest level and won games there he deserves to be attacked as a person. It's stupid. What are high school coaches, D2 & D3 coaches & NAIA coaches that win less than 65% of their games? Are they trash? This is such a stupid coversation.
It is stupid, especially if "YOUR" expectations are to go to the tourney and win a game here and there...Arkansas basketball should be better than that! I guess unless you are a loser which it seems you are...

Coach V. Slocombe

Quote from: mykidsdad on March 16, 2018, 04:43:06 pm
I will argue with it. Mike is a great coach and a better person. I see you little trolls coming out of the woodwork when we lose. Saw none of you earlier in the year. You are pathetic and I feel sorry for you. Enjoy your misery!!!!
Well...don't cry...

Razorback_Mack

Quote from: Coach V. Slocombe on March 16, 2018, 04:46:58 pm
Yes, in my profession I am...all you people defending MA, I'm sure your main line in life is, "Want some fries with that Big Mac"?
I don't have little man syndrome like you. I don't get on message boards and bash coaches. Give examples of your success? Just because you sold 30 used kias last month doesn't make your successful little man.

BannerMountainMan

Quote from: Coach V. Slocombe on March 16, 2018, 04:50:26 pm
It is stupid, especially if "YOUR" expectations are to go to the tourney and win a game here and there...Arkansas basketball should be better than that! I guess unless you are a loser which it seems you are...
i want this program to be really successful but what is attractive about Arkansas basketball
"Michael Qualls with the dunk at the buzzer, it goes and Arkansas wins, it goes and Arkansas wins"

hogman64

Quote from: Coach V. Slocombe on March 16, 2018, 04:30:26 pm

why is he a joke?   the guy has a job making huge money , the majority of hog fans think he is a very good coach, Walton Arena sold out several  games this year, the media treats him as if he is  pretty much untouchable.....   if anything the Arkansas fans are a joke, as a group the fan base continues to buy into a scenario that allows Anderson to continue to be a very popular figure around the state, live in a beautiful home and rake in millions ...., he doesn't appear to be a joke to me.....he has found a situation where very mediocre results bring about adoration and big bucks, sounds pretty smart to me...

LJHOG

Mike couldn't coach the GS Warriors to an SEC title or an Sweet 16 showing.  What's he supposed to do with this team?

Coach V. Slocombe

Quote from: Razorback_Mack on March 16, 2018, 04:51:25 pm
I don't have little man syndrome like you. I don't get on message boards and bash coaches. Give examples of your success? Just because you sold 30 used kias last month doesn't make your successful little man.
Little man syndrome, naw junior I don't think so...I am an Engineer and in my field what I have accomplished is tens times what Mike has accomplished in his. And I would make more selling Kia's than Big Mac's like yourself...lol...

respirback

Jokes are funny. This is sad. I think he's a great guy. But he is not Nolan.  Does not have the fire. Nolan could scare players into performing. I don't think they have that fear of Mike. He's had about 5 technical fouls in 7 years. Nolan had that 10 games in.

PygmalionEffect2

Quote from: mykidsdad on March 16, 2018, 04:43:06 pm

Well many fans that lead busy lives can't follow every game during the year so they get more active posting in here during the NCAA Basketball Tournament.

Well, this is our one day to do that ....
President Donald Trump, on "60 Minutes," Nov. 13, 2016
"Facebook and Twitter were the reason we won this thing."

Hannity - This Nunes memo is going to make Watergate look like someone stole a candy bar.

Razorback_Mack

Quote from: Coach V. Slocombe on March 16, 2018, 04:50:26 pm
Waiting on those examples big time. They will never come because you're a trash bucket that gets on a message board and bashes a good coach that is highly respected. That tells me all I need to know about your character.

The real Hogules

If he's better than middle of the road, then he damn sure tops Mike and his merry band of friends/alleged assistant college coaches!
Bobby's back and he ain't here to paint!

respirback

No need to help that bear. 

Coach V. Slocombe

Quote from: hogman64 on March 16, 2018, 04:52:33 pm
why is he a joke?   the guy has a job making huge money , the majority of hog fans think he is a very good coach, Walton Arena sold out several  games this year, the media treats him as if he is  pretty much untouchable.....   if anything the Arkansas fans are a joke, as a group the fan base continues to buy into a scenario that allows Anderson to continue to be a very popular figure around the state, live in a beautiful home and rake in millions ...., he doesn't appear to be a joke to me.....he has found a situation where very mediocre results bring about adoration and big bucks, sounds pretty smart to me...
yep, you are right because fans like you want to keep him around when he can't advance in the tourney...glad to see you have a high bar...

Coach V. Slocombe

Quote from: Razorback_Mack on March 16, 2018, 04:54:32 pm
Waiting on those examples big time. They will never come because you're a trash bucket that gets on a message board and bashes a good coach that is highly respected. That tells me all I need to know about your character.
And I can tell what you are because you have no expectations, still in the trailer park huh junior?

hogman64

Quote from: Coach V. Slocombe on March 16, 2018, 04:55:44 pm
yep, you are right because fans like you want to keep him around when he can't advance in the tourney...glad to see you have a high bar...

I would be happy if he was gone  30 minutes from now I am just speaking realistically about his situation here in Arkansas.

Coach V. Slocombe

Quote from: LJHOG on March 16, 2018, 04:54:07 pm
Mike couldn't coach the GS Warriors to an SEC title or an Sweet 16 showing.  What's he supposed to do with this team?
Winner, Winner...lol...

99toLife

Quote from: respirback on March 16, 2018, 04:54:24 pm
Jokes are funny. This is sad. I think he's a great guy. But he is not Nolan.  Does not have the fire. Nolan could scare players into performing. I don't think they have that fear of Mike. He's had about 5 technical fouls in 7 years. Nolan had that 10 games in.

And he has never claimed to be, that title was given to him by delusional Hogville fanatics.  Mike is Mike and always has been and will be in the future.

Razorback_Mack

Quote from: Coach V. Slocombe on March 16, 2018, 04:54:09 pm
Little man syndrome, naw junior I don't think so...I am an Engineer and in my field what I have accomplished is tens times what Mike has accomplished in his. And I would make more selling Kia's than Big Mac's like yourself...lol...
Yeah, I make Big Macs. Are you two years old? I've never heard that joke. My lord you are stupid. An engineer huh? Good for you congrats. There's 15 million engineers in world. I'd love to know how you quantify all of that success. You showed your stupidity. Thanks

Coach V. Slocombe

Quote from: The real Hogules on March 16, 2018, 04:54:45 pm
If he's better than middle of the road, then he damn sure tops Mike and his merry band of friends/alleged assistant college coaches!
Hell, Ole Mack AKA trailer park McDonald's drive through manager has done more...

respirback

Quote from: 99toLife on March 16, 2018, 04:57:53 pm
And he has never claimed to be, that title was given to him by delusional Hogville fanatics.  Mike is Mike and always has been and will be in the future.

And Mike can't get it done.

Coach V. Slocombe

Quote from: Razorback_Mack on March 16, 2018, 04:58:59 pm
Yeah, I make Big Macs. Are you two years old? I've never heard that joke. My lord you are stupid. An engineer huh? Good for you congrats. There's 15 million engineers in world. I'd love to know how you quantify all of that success. You showed your stupidity. Thanks
What do you do Mack...and yes an Engineer for Marriott...so yes I do make big bucks. Let's hear what you do junior...

respirback

If this is ok why did we fire Bielema?

Coach V. Slocombe

Cmon Mack...YOU CAN DO IT...lol...

Razorback_Mack

Quote from: Coach V. Slocombe on March 16, 2018, 04:56:54 pm
And I can tell what you are because you have no expectations, still in the trailer park huh junior?
Trailer Park? What a winner....trailer park....Big Macs. Yeah, this guy is what success is all about.

Coach V. Slocombe

Coach V. Slocombe

Quote from: Razorback_Mack on March 16, 2018, 05:02:07 pm
Trailer Park? What a winner....trailer park....Big Macs. Yeah, this guy is what success is all about.
Cmon Mack, I through mine out there...what do you do junior? Truth hurts...done arguing with a loser that supports losers...what a joke...get back to work, break is over...

Coach V. Slocombe

Quote from: Razorback_Mack on March 16, 2018, 05:02:07 pm
So you want me to be successful and prove my worth...but MA doesn't have to? WTH?

Razorback_Mack

Quote from: Coach V. Slocombe on March 16, 2018, 05:00:21 pm
What do you do Mack...and yes an Engineer for Marriott...so yes I do make big bucks. Let's hear what you do junior...
That money cant buy you any class. At the end of the day, you'll still be a gutless coward that got on a message board and ripped a man that is a complete class act. I make Big Macs and live in a trailer park. You nailed it.

Coach V. Slocombe

Quote from: Razorback_Mack on March 16, 2018, 05:04:51 pm
That money cant buy you any class. At the end of the day, you'll still be a gutless coward that got on a message board and ripped a man that is a complete class act. I make Big Macs and live in a trailer park. You nailed it.
Well, at least you can live with it...lol...and as for the coward comment, season football tickets West side row 6...come see me...would love to buy you a burger from Razorback stadium and get you out of your element...

respirback

Quote from: Coach V. Slocombe on March 16, 2018, 05:00:21 pm

I'm Marriott platinum. Awesome chain. 

Razorback_Mack

Quote from: Coach V. Slocombe on March 16, 2018, 05:06:55 pm
Well, at least you can live with it...lol...and as for the coward comment, season football tickets West side row 6...come see me...would love to buy you a burger from Razorback stadium and get you out of your element...
Now I'll say this with confidence... I would mop the floor with your candy ass.

Coach V. Slocombe

Quote from: respirback on March 16, 2018, 05:07:17 pm
I'm Marriott platinum. Awesome chain. 
Dang, you travel like 160 room nights a year...sheeezzz...

Coach V. Slocombe

Quote from: Razorback_Mack on March 16, 2018, 05:07:50 pm
Now I'll say this with confidence... I would mop the floor with your candy ass.
Well, come see me trailer trash...cause I promise that won't happen...you have no clue...lol...

Razorback_Mack

Quote from: Coach V. Slocombe on March 16, 2018, 05:09:13 pm
Well, come see me trailer trash...cause I promise that won't happen...you have no clue...lol...
I've got about 50 pro fights under my belt. I'd love to see a [CENSORED] engineer.

Razorback_Mack

PM slocombe I'd love to do this.

respirback

Quote from: Razorback_Mack on March 16, 2018, 05:11:22 pm
I've got about 50 pro fights under my belt. I'd love to see a [CENSORED] engineer.

Obviously punch drunk

Coach V. Slocombe

Quote from: Razorback_Mack on March 16, 2018, 05:11:22 pm
Well if you have 50 PRO fights then you should know if you hit an amateur you go to jail? Dear lord you are dense...but hey I'll play along junior...