Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The Great Red Army

Started by BigBrandonAllenFan, March 14, 2018, 11:13:37 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

BigBrandonAllenFan

I fully expect a sweep of Kentucky this weekend. The bourgeois blue turds have battled no one other than an over rated Texas Tech team, that at home, and won the series 2-1, losing game 3.

Friday night there is 98% chance that the red Knight wins the game at Bomb Stadium. That's the real odds in my best honest assessment.

Then Saturday, the Red Army's 6' 4", 225 lb. pitching machine and ace number two steps on the mound. Couple Strong Arm Campbell with the Saturday atmosphere at Bomb  and the odds are again at about 98% for a Red Army victory.

Then the Red Army will pound the blue turds into blueturd juice on Sunday. Probably like 12-1. Arkansas' extensive firing squad and long range bombers will be more than the blue turds could ever weather.  It will be a dismal day for blue people everywhere.

Of measurement, the Red Army has the blueturds out manned on the mound by a nuclear mile. I know the turds have that one pitcher, Sergeant Blueturd, or whatever his name is that is supposed to fairly good, but whatever. The turds haven't battled a brigade of the Red Army's caliber this season, and now the lowly blue turds have to take to the road for only the second game in over a month, on a hostile SEC west battlefield against a great Red Army that has no glaring weakness.  I pity the bourgeois blueturds of Kentucky.

All hail the Great Red Army.

All hail the teller of the communist truth, Master JSHD Hogsfly.

Long live Stalin.

SPAL

😂

This guy cracks me up.

pigture perfect

The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

onebadrubi

You do realize we now expect one of these every week now, right?  Haha.  Good stuff

Uncle SI

I'll have what BigBrandonAllenFan is having.
WPS
First time, long time, great topic, love the show.

Smalltownhog95

Bold predictions comrade. I'll drink to that.
Wait a minute this isn't chinese checkers.. This isn't even regular checkers!

BroyledNutts

In case you were unaware, Komrade BigBrandonAllenFan ...

http://thepeoplescube.com

BigBrandonAllenFan

Quote from: BroyledNutts on March 15, 2018, 02:01:17 pm
In case you were unaware, Komrade BigBrandonAllenFan ...

http://thepeoplescube.com

I was unaware.  Great website I had never seen, Komrade BroyledNutts!  I Icon'd it on my desk top and will study the content often. 

I am calling the Supreme Komrade Putin first thing in the morning to get you a promotion at the cinder block factory.  At the least I can get you moved off the mixer line and promoted to the stacker line.  Probably even all the way up to wagon puller.

BroyledNutts

Quote from: BigBrandonAllenFan on March 15, 2018, 10:04:54 pm
I was unaware.  Great website I had never seen, Komrade BroyledNutts!  I Icon'd it on my desk top and will study the content often. 

I am calling the Supreme Komrade Putin first thing in the morning to get you a promotion at the cinder block factory.  At the least I can get you moved off the mixer line and promoted to the stacker line.  Probably even all the way up to wagon puller.

An extra beet in my ration box!

BigBrandonAllenFan

Rotf.  Yes, an extra beet in your ration box too.

BigBrandonAllenFan

Quote from: BigBrandonAllenFan on March 14, 2018, 11:13:37 pm
I fully expect a sweep of Kentucky this weekend...

Friday night there is 98% chance that the red Knight wins the game at Bomb Stadium. That's the real odds in my best honest assessment.

Then Saturday, the Red Army's 6' 4", 225 lb. pitching machine and ace number two steps on the mound. Couple Strong Arm Campbell with the Saturday atmosphere at Bomb  and the odds are again at about 98% for a Red Army victory.

Then the Red Army will pound the blue turds into blueturd juice [in game 3].  Probably like 12-1. Arkansas' long range bombers will be more than the blue turds could ever weather...

All hail the Great Red Army.

Long live Stalin.

Just like it was written beforehand.

SPAL

BigBrandonAllenFan

Quote from: sir-pigs-a-lot on March 18, 2018, 12:31:43 am
Wow

The victorious Red Army marches onward to the Floridian swamps, Komrade Sir Pigs.

The Red Army will probably lose a few soilders battling the reptilian vermin, but should emerge victorious in the three day battle.  If the wind blows outward, it will be a bad weekend for blue-orange people.

Dirty

Alright!  Awesome!  I like it!

BigBrandonAllenFan

Quote from: Dirty on March 18, 2018, 08:50:01 am
Alright!  Awesome!  I like it!

All hail the great Red Army!

Long live Stalin!

BigBrandonAllenFan

Quote from: onebadrubi on March 15, 2018, 05:14:43 am
You do realize we now expect one of these every week now, right?  Haha.  Good stuff

The Great Red Army, Saga II will be up this week.

PonderinHog

он прав, ты знаешь

BigBrandonAllenFan

Baconomics

Look who's on I-44 headed east with a lot of time to reflect on the weekend...

BigBrandonAllenFan

It's a big blue turd transporting a pile of little blue turds.

onebadrubi

If their basketball payroll wasn't so high they could fly the baseball team when it's ranked a top 10 team in the nation, one would think...

rljjr

Quote from: onebadrubi on March 18, 2018, 10:26:38 pm
If their basketball payroll wasn't so high they could fly the baseball team when it's ranked a top 10 team in the nation, one would think...

Yeah, and they probably make the baseball team go to actual classes.

Smalltownhog95

New favorite thread. Lets keep it going all season lol. It obviously worked well for the Kentucky series.
Wait a minute this isn't chinese checkers.. This isn't even regular checkers!

BigBrandonAllenFan

Quote from: Smalltownhog95 on March 19, 2018, 12:51:23 pm
New favorite thread. Lets keep it going all season lol. It obviously worked well for the Kentucky series.

Yes.  I will speak with Field General Van Horn after the decimation of the petite Charlotte regime regarding the extermination of the belly crawling scum sucking Floridian swamp vermin to come.

All hail the great Red Army!

Long live Lenin.

Hollywood870

BigBrandonAllenFan

Here is a Florida kulak woman, after hijacking a Red Army scooter, banging her chin and wash boarding her face on a Red Army street barrier, in a mad rush to escape the carnage of the great Red Army on Friday evening as the great red Knight attacked with his Red Army forces. The Florida kulak woman was captured and sent straight to the gulag>>>

Expect more public mayhem Saturday in Gainesvilles when Red Army biochem major, The Great Comrade Campbell, douches the outlaw bourgeois kulak bunch from Florida with his newly contrived inhumane chemical weapon that is made of plexyphenylantioxygenized cyanide bleach.

It is going to be another bad day for the kulak gaturds from Florida when Comrade Campbell steps up on the hill in Gainesville at noon EDT, Saturday, March 24, 2018,...A day that will live in infamy for kulak swamp kind everywhere. 

razCzar

And The Great Red Army will shatter the 30-30 stalemate between the two bitter foes.
Kick-ass time, it seems.
Impending high-noon massacre!

BigBrandonAllenFan

A knarly suicide reptile charged and bit off comrade Campbell's throwing arm just as he went to chunk his inhumame chemical weapon into the enemy's front line and the weapon discharged in the midst of the Red Army troops.  Left arm gone clean up to the elbow.  That happens sometimes.

BigBrandonAllenFan

March 25, 2018, 05:41:08 pm #28 Last Edit: March 25, 2018, 06:05:29 pm by BigBrandonAllenFan
It is with deepest regret that i report that Red Army Headquaters has reported that all contact has been lost with the Red Army battalion sent to eradicate the reptiles.  The last transmission from field general Van Horn read, "We are sinking in quick sand and there are alligators everywhere".  Headquaters confirmed the entire Red Army batallion is believed to have sank in the quick sand and/or were eaten by alligators.

Long Live Stalin.