Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

GAME 16 THREAD: #5 Arkansas Razorbacks (11-4, 0-0 SEC) vs Texas (9-7, 0-0 B12)

Started by Razorbacks#1, March 12, 2018, 05:54:48 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Wisco Pig

Hulk HOGan

Hawgphish

Wisco Pig

Hawgphish

Wisco Pig

Biggers runs the count full and flies out to shallow LF to end the 2nd.

No score.

Razorbacks#1

0                        Top 3rd                 0

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | - |  R  |  H  | E  |LOB
Texas            0  | 0 |    |    |    |    |    |    |    | -  |  0  |  1  | 0  | 0   
Arkansas       0 | 0 |    |    |    |    |    |    |    | -  |  0  |  1  | 0  | 1   

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

Birminghog

Talking heads said that the sip pitcher would go about 40 pitches. Already at 31.

TebowHater

Quote from: jimmur74 on March 13, 2018, 07:27:26 pm
Thats good right?

For our hitters, for sure! Would be even better if he gives the inside of the plate to Murphy

Wisco Pig

To the plate for UT in the 3rd:

7 Petrinsky, .212
8 McKenzie, .250
9 Ellis, .238

ucahogfan

Biggers missed extra bases down the RF line by a matter of a foot or so.

On Koch's AB, can't believe they scored it a hit.  Should be scored an error.  Also should have held Koch at 1B.  Who knows if Fletcher would have scored on Biggers' fly out, but it would have given us a chance.

pigture perfect

The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

ucahogfan

Quote from: TebowHater on March 13, 2018, 07:30:32 pm
For our hitters, for sure! Would be even better if he gives the inside of the plate to Murphy
Looked to be just off the inside corner.  Definitely a tighter zone tonight.

elkhog

Quote from: woo.pig on March 13, 2018, 07:13:10 pm
Now remember this is MSESPN it would be politically incorrect to move a women's game for a men's game... And racist!

Piss on PC.  Put the lower viewed games on Watchespn.

GO HOGS!!!

TebowHater

Edit: this ump just doesn't have a strike zone.

Murphy just threw it straight down the middle was called a ball

Lol edit 2: Ump just gave a massive outside corner. Who knows..

Wisco Pig

Petrinsky, the catcher (.212), gets ahead 2-0 and then 3-0.   Murphy responds with a strike and then Petrinsky flies out to Cole in right.

elkhog

How the heck did the Hogs drop from #6 to #10 when we just won our last two series?  Because we didn't get a sweep?
GO HOGS!!!

Wisco Pig

McKenzie lines one into the left-center field gap for a double.

Man on 2nd, 1 out.

seasonhog

Quote from: elkhog on March 13, 2018, 07:09:39 pm
Well have one ALT channel on Direct and nothinng is on that...

called direct TV.....on the ALT channel....they act dumb ...have never seen anything on 611-1....still don't know anything.

Wisco Pig

Ellis, batting 9th and .238, gets behind 1-2 on a wicked curve from Murphy and then strikes out looking.

Man on 2nd, 2 outs.

BroyledNutts

Quote from: TebowHater on March 13, 2018, 07:32:50 pm
Edit: this ump just doesn't have a strike zone.

Murphy just threw it straight down the middle was called a ball

Kline will drive you to eat your hat with his zone - and it changes by the inning - he's particularly good at screwing us when playing LSU, and he's a master of the ill timed make up call - I would guess he's here for the weekend series as well

SPAL

TebowHater

Quote from: seasonhog on March 13, 2018, 07:36:28 pm

called direct TV.....on the ALT channel....they act dumb ...have never seen anything on 611-1....still don't know anything.

Is it not on your main SEC Network now?

ucahogfan

Quote from: BroyledNutts on March 13, 2018, 07:36:38 pm
Kline will drive you to eat your hat with his zone - and it changes by the inning - he's particularly good at screwing us when playing LSU, and he's a master of the ill timed make up call - I would guess he's here for the weekend series as well
He can't be as bad as the ump who shall not be named around here.

seasonhog

Wisco Pig

Hamilton, the leadoff man, bats with a chance to drive in the game's first run.

Murphy gets ahead 0-2, Hamilton fouls one off, and then he grounds one to McFarland at 1st.

Texas doesn't score.   0-0 after 2 1/2.

SPAL

Quote from: elkhog on March 13, 2018, 07:33:49 pm
How the heck did the Hogs drop from #6 to #10 when we just won our last two series?  Because we didn't get a sweep?

ESPN is likely using their own poll or usa today.I think we were 9 prior to Kent State .
We typically use d1 baseball which has us 5th which us no change.

BroyledNutts

Razorbacks#1

0                        Bot 3rd                 0

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | - |  R  |  H  | E  |LOB
Texas            0  | 0 | 0 |    |    |    |    |    |    | -  |  0  |  2  | 0  | 1   
Arkansas       0 | 0 |    |    |    |    |    |    |    | -  |  0  |  1  | 0  | 1   

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

Wisco Pig

For the Hogs in the 3rd:

8 McFarland, .350
9 Shaddy, .261
1 Martin, .405

Wisco Pig

Hawgphish

SPAL

ucahogfan

Quote from: sir-pigs-a-lot on March 13, 2018, 07:39:30 pm
ESPN is likely using their own poll or usa today.I think we were 9 prior to Kent State .
We typically use d1 baseball which has us 5th which us no change.
I think D1 is the best one to use.  The color commentator tonight, Kyle Peterson, owns the website and brought in all of the big names in college baseball such as Kendall Rogers from Perfect Game and Aaron Fitt from Baseball America a couple of years ago.

Wisco Pig

Shaddy looks at a strike and then lines one into the hole for a hit.

Texas overthrows the throw to third, then the catcher overthrows 2nd.

Arkansas takes the lead, 1-0.

elkhog

GO HOGS!!!

TebowHater

Wow at Texas fielding. I would keep making these guys make throws all night

Wisco Pig

Martin bats with no outs and a man on 2nd.

Two errors for UT on that last play.

Baconomics

Too bad they didn't record an out.  You don't see a lot of 7-2-9-1. 😁

Wisco Pig

Martin falls behind 1-2 on a questionable strike call, fouls the next pitch, and then strikes out swinging.

Man on 2nd, one out.

ThisTeetsTaken

Martin had to swing at anything offered low because the strike zone moved on him in that one AB. 
***"He must increase, but I must decrease"***

Hawgphish

Hitters can adjust to any zone except one that changes with every pitch.  Come on blue!!!!

knoxvillehog

Quote from: Wisco Pig on March 13, 2018, 07:46:58 pm
Martin falls behind 1-2 on a questionable strike call, fouls the next pitch, and then strikes out swinging.

Man on 2nd, one out.

I love Martin, but he has got to get that bunt down. 2 games in a row he has struggled with that

Bogghawg

The same pitch is a strike and then three pitches later it's a ball.  For both pitchers, at least.
Never Attempt To Teach a Pig To Sing; It Wastes Your Time and Annoys the Pig

Wisco Pig

Cole just misses a HR to right as the ball drifts foul.    1-1 count.

Wisco Pig

SPAL

jst01

Wisco Pig

Kjerstad bats with a man on first and one out as the UT bullpen stirs.