Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hog Pen

Started by pg1862, March 03, 2018, 12:11:57 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

pg1862

Taking my wife and daughters to their first Razorback baseball game today and it looks like the Hogpen is all that's available. Are lawn chairs, etc allowed?

SPAL

woodhog14

Quote from: pg1862 on March 03, 2018, 12:11:57 pm
Taking my wife and daughters to their first Razorback baseball game today and it looks like the Hogpen is all that's available. Are lawn chairs, etc allowed?
Yes.

BroyledNutts

Maybe this will help ... from arkansasrazorbacks.com/baseball/2018/baseball-fan-guide.pdf ....

"Hog Pen Only: Outside food and beverages are allowed into the Hog Pen and may be transported with traditional food/drink receptacles into the Hog Pen area of Baum Stadium, however, food and beverage containers cannot be glass. Any receptacle containing outside food and beverages must enter via the Hog Pen gate (located on Razorback Road) and will be searched for security purposes upon entry. At no time will the food receptacles or their contents be allowed into the main seating area of Baum Stadium. Food receptacles may not be left unattended in the Hog Pen at any time."

"Each ticketed fan is permitted to bring in one clear bag and/or a small clutch purse. There is a clear-bag exception in the Hog Pen for containers carrying food and beverages. Food and beverage items may be brought into the Hog Pen in coolers or disposable bags. Personal bags with no food or beverage brought into the Hog Pen must follow the clear bag policy."

I have seen collapsable camp style seats in use in the Hog Pen area this year. If you bring any adult beverages with you make sure they are well covered in ice in your cooler (you will be inspected), cans ONLY, and bring a cup of some sort to drink out of - any alcoholic beverage container visible will get you in deep doo doo ... it would be a good idea to review the fan guide at the link above. It will have more detail on what not to bring in with you. If in doubt, arrive early enough to ask an usher at the Hog Pen entrance if you can have what you're unsure of, and then return to the car to get it if it's ok ...

If you plan on actually seeing the field and sitting in your chairs you need to get there ASAP ...

Have fun, cheer loudly!