Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Game 11 thread: #5 Arkansas (8-2,0-0 SEC) vs. USC (7-2,0-0 PAC 12)

Started by JHicks3636, March 03, 2018, 12:16:09 am

Previous topic - Next topic

JHicks3636

#5 ARKANSAS vs Southern Cal
at Baum Stadium   Saturday 2:00 p.m.

JHicks3636

WELCOME TO RAZORBACK BASEBALL 2018 - HOGVILLE.net OFFICIAL GAME 10 THREAD
   #5 ARKANSAS ( 8-2,0-0 SEC) vs Southern Cal (7-2, 0-0 PAC12)

This is game 2 of 3 games in Baum Stadium which began on Friday and concludes on Sunday. The Razorbacks will face USC in the weekend series.

SATURDAY'S First Pitch is set for 2:00pm central time and WILL NOT BE TELEVISED. SEC+ will stream this game.

Play-by-Play Narrative:
For many years, Hogville members who love Razorback Baseball have come together to produce these game threads with play-by-play narrative for those that depend on it as their only source and for those that just simply enjoy it. These threads have been a foundation for great Hogville discussions and that tradition continues today as this is NOT a read only thread (all Hogville posting rules apply).

Poconohog will provide the play-by-play narrative for this game.  A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S, , ucaHogfan, sir-pigs-a-lot, JHGiunta, Wisco Pig, HogFansReunited, Arkansas Traveler, Maddhog,Razorbacks#1, and JHicks3636 will assist with stats, back up, and support. We hope that the many other regular posters will join in also and continue to add quality input. If you are new to the Extra Innings - Razorback Baseball Game Threads and you understand the rules, feel free to join in the conversations. If you have questions, read this:  http://www.hogville.net/yabbse/index.php?topic=626632.0

Click below for: The Fight Song:
http://fightmusic.com/mp3/sec/Arkansas__Arkansas_Fight_Song__(Play,_Sing,_Play).mp3

Click below for: University Of Arkansas Alma Mater 
http://fightmusic.com/mp3/sec/Arkansas__University_Of_Arkansas_Alma_Mater.mp3

JHicks3636

Thanks to "sevenof400" for the link.
                                                                          NATIONAL ANTHEM

TIME TO CALL THE HOGS!

JHicks3636

JHicks3636

0               2:00 p.m.                   0

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | - |  R  |  H  | E  |LOB
USC                |    |    |    |    |    |    |    |    | -  |  0  |  0  | 0  | 0   
Arkansas       |    |    |    |    |    |    |    |    | -  |  0  |  0  | 0  | 0   

Redbeard

For some reason, I am not seeing the Hogs on SEC+ (ESPN) for the game today.

boaron

SPAL

Quote from: Redbeard on March 03, 2018, 07:39:39 am
For some reason, I am not seeing the Hogs on SEC+ (ESPN) for the game today.

It's not showing for me either. Hopefully, it's up by Game time.

BigBrandonAllenFan

bjeffersonhog

Quote from: sir-pigs-a-lot on March 03, 2018, 08:31:02 am
It's not showing for me either. Hopefully, it's up by Game time.

I had the same problem yesterday, but it showed up about 30 minutes before game time

southeasthog

Quote from: bjeffersonhog on March 03, 2018, 08:58:38 am
I had the same problem yesterday, but it showed up about 30 minutes before game time

Same here. There was only about 5 games showing as upcoming until 2:30 or so.

elksnort

I seem to always have to re authenticate my watch ESPN on my apple TV through suddenkink. It works though.

hogwild32

HogFansReunited

My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pm
Remember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!

Member #3568

JHicks3636

WEATHER
Should be about 61 at game time and mid 50s by game's end. Sunny with no chance of rain. Winds about 8 mph.

TebowHater

Quote from: JHicks3636 on March 03, 2018, 12:51:59 pm
WEATHER
Should be about 61 at game time and mid 50s by game's end. Sunny with no chance of rain. Winds about 8 mph.

Are we expecting a full house at Baum today? Would be great to see!

SPAL

Quote from: TebowHater on March 03, 2018, 01:08:30 pm
Are we expecting a full house at Baum today? Would be great to see!

I would expect a big crowd

JHicks3636

ARKANSAS starting line-up

SS BIGGERS       .303
RF COLE             .353
LF KJERSTAD      .428
DH BONFIELD     .323
C   KOCH            .280
1B MCFARLAND   .300
CF FLETCHER      .200
2B SHADDY        .267
3B MARTIN         .409
P  CAMPBELL       RH, R-SO, 1-0, 9 innings, 2.00 era, 3 BB, 14 K, 1 WP, .222 avg. against

SPAL

SPAL

JHicks3636

USC starting line-up

C  Sabol       .281
LF Nootbaar  .207
CF Acosta      .237
1B Paulson    .333
3B Armenta   .208
2B Perez       .308
RF Shockey   .182
DH O'Guinn   .357
SS Bushor     .409
P  Longrie     LH, JR.,  1-0, 9 innings, 8.00 era, 7 BB, 10 K, 2 WP, 1 HBP, .342 avg. against

JHicks3636

Tony Perkis

bodycounTT

Is anyone seeing this on SEC+ yet?? Starting to get worried.

SPAL

TexHog188

"When you're around people that have been where you're trying to go, they know the answers."  Moses Moody

Hawgey-Davidson

Knot2brite

Usually in EI where intelligent conversation is required

bodycounTT

Both softball games are on SEC+ today and I would sacrifice both games being televised if just this one game was instead. lol

UAGolfer1981

JHicks3636

JHGiunta

If SEC+ doesn't carry this feed then SEC Network sucks more than it already does. Already dont understand not utilizing the alternate channels but to stream yesterday and not today would be an utter fail

SPAL

JHicks3636

Quote from: sir-pigs-a-lot on March 03, 2018, 01:53:55 pm
We can't watch or listen. It's all you, Hicks.
Not me today. Pocono is back in the house for pbp

JHicks3636

dayofthehawg1

I'm seeing that tomorrow's game, at 1230pm, is scheduled to be on sec+.  Might this game be televised on CST (Cox)?  Which I do not have.

JHicks3636

Razorbacks#1

Go RAZORBACKS! from BJs Brewhouse, NLR!
"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

SPAL

SPAL

onebadrubi

That is unbelievable they don't have this game on watch espn or sec+.  You have a top ranked team playing a national brand and can't even stream it. 

dsgreen

Where are you listening to the game?  I normally use TuneUp and it's not showing up.

onebadrubi

Quote from: Razorbacks#1 on March 03, 2018, 02:00:16 pm
Go RAZORBACKS1! from BJs Brewhouse, NLR!

Do they have it on TV up there?

They have some GREAT ribs

PoconoHog

"All right, they're on our left, they're on our right, they're in front of us, they're behind us...they can't get away this time." 
Never one to mince words, "We're surrounded," he said in battle. "That simplifies the problem."  Lewis B. "Chesty" Puller

TebowHater

Quote from: dsgreen on March 03, 2018, 02:03:22 pm
Where are you listening to the game?  I normally use TuneUp and it's not showing up.

This. TuneIn is playing bumper audio, no live event.

SPAL

JHicks3636