Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

March 28, 2024, 11:32:00 am

1/27

Started by jdelo77, January 27, 2018, 10:46:08 am

Previous topic - Next topic

jdelo77

There is money to be made at gulfstream today ! Big fields and hopefully some prices and a bunch of $$$ in the pools ..

jdelo77

jdelo77

Anyone play the rainbow 6 at gulfstream ? I've got a small ticket going ..

jdelo77

I must be the only one playing today lol ..

OP 4th - 1/2 ext box

Russ22

I have the 3 to win in the 5th
For the latest Arkansas High School 7-on-7 football news:

http://7on7football.blogspot.com/

jdelo77

I missed a good exacta there ..

Russ22

jdelo77

I put 20 to show on gunnervera at the last second ..

mckinneyhog5

9th race going with the 7 Sabrena's Bling $50 WP..works look outstanding. Horse looks to be sitting on a big race.
Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on April 07, 2019, 10:29:55 pmGuys, we have hired the BEST coach that we could have hired. Musselman is gonna rock it here like we haven't seen since the early 90's. Just sit back and watch it unfold! We WILL be a nationally recognized program again soon.

mckinneyhog5

Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on January 27, 2018, 04:59:42 pm
9th race going with the 7 Sabrena's Bling $50 WP..works look outstanding. Horse looks to be sitting on a big race.
Absolute horrible ride by Court. Sent him at first then dropped all the way back just to go 5 wide into the stretch.
Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on April 07, 2019, 10:29:55 pmGuys, we have hired the BEST coach that we could have hired. Musselman is gonna rock it here like we haven't seen since the early 90's. Just sit back and watch it unfold! We WILL be a nationally recognized program again soon.

husker71

I like Bling horses in the mud or sloppy really tracks    Don't have any stats but I have had some longshots with the sire in either breeding lines.

jdelo77

5 of 6 on the rainbow pick six on a $12 ticket , man that sucks ...

holeinthewall

Quote from: jdelo77 on January 27, 2018, 09:40:54 pm
5 of 6 on the rainbow pick six on a $12 ticket , man that sucks ...

I am guessing you misses the 50-1 shot.

kingoftherapids

mandatory payout in the p6 today. a few million of free money

Russ22

Quote from: kingoftherapids on January 28, 2018, 09:51:03 am
mandatory payout in the p6 today. a few million of free money

Including $12 from jdelo yesterday.

What is the typical ticket cost to make a legit ticket for a P6

kingoftherapids

i think a lot of people try to get at least two singles and go deep in a couple legs then 2 or 3 in another. to me Gun Runner was a single yesterday for sure. btw my phone broke about 1 yesterday so if you have texted me that is why i haven't responded

Russ22

Quote from: kingoftherapids on January 28, 2018, 10:10:07 am
i think a lot of people try to get at least two singles and go deep in a couple legs then 2 or 3 in another. to me Gun Runner was a single yesterday for sure. btw my phone broke about 1 yesterday so if you have texted me that is why i haven't responded
I just figured that I had run out of free tech support. :)

jdelo77

jdelo77

Quote from: kingoftherapids on January 28, 2018, 10:10:07 am

I never play the pick 6 but , I will again today ! I had three singles I loved yesterday ...tommy macho , Oscar nominated and Gun runner ..I got my singles home and was hoping for 5/6 ...

Russ22

Over $10million in the pool.

porkinsons disease

This hiding behind he has a great recruiting classcoming in crap is just another excuse for this man. you could give this man M. Johnson and Larry Bird togather and he still would not win. he is a pitiful coach who can,t coach a lick.-fcj 1/22/2011

Russ22

I think it closed at more than $20M. Good luck if you took a shot at it.

porkinsons disease

Yes,good luck to all

This hiding behind he has a great recruiting classcoming in crap is just another excuse for this man. you could give this man M. Johnson and Larry Bird togather and he still would not win. he is a pitiful coach who can,t coach a lick.-fcj 1/22/2011

oldman1015

Just hit the first leg of pick 5 at Oaklawn. Huge improvement for me lol.
Arkansas, the left lane state.

jdelo77

Quote from: Russ22 on January 28, 2018, 02:58:33 pm
I think it closed at more than $20M. Good luck if you took a shot at it.

I made a ton of small plays ( 20 + tickets ) but I think I spent less than 40 bucks ...I'm still alive on 3 tickets

porkinsons disease

Quote from: jdelo77 on January 28, 2018, 03:42:42 pm
I made a ton of small plays ( 20 + tickets ) but I think I spent less than 40 bucks ...I'm still alive on 3 tickets
Had no singles. Hate seeing these heavy favorites winning these sprints basically wire to wire

jdelo77

Down to two tickets one singled here to the 4 with 6,9,12 in the last ..
The other has the 6/7 this leg and 7/12 last leg ...I don't feel good about either ...

Russ22

Quote from: jdelo77 on January 28, 2018, 04:14:59 pm
Down to two tickets on singled here to the 4 with 6,9,12 in the last ..
A round for the HV degenerates if you hit?

Good luck!!!

Russ22

Quote from: jdelo77 on January 28, 2018, 04:14:59 pm
Down to two tickets one singled here to the 4 with 6,9,12 in the last ..
The other has the 6/7 this leg and 7/12 last leg ...I don't feel good about either ...
Sorry, man. I was rooting for the 4 for you.

Russ22

Why is the "Will Pay" for the P6 not showing up?

porkinsons disease

Horrible start for Paden cost me the $$$$

porkinsons disease

fairly chalky all day then a 35-1 shot in a huge field for the finale

jdelo77

Quote from: Russ22 on January 28, 2018, 04:32:19 pm
Sorry, man. I was rooting for the 4 for you.

I never expected to hit it , but I appreciate the suppport !! A few guys I know played a $1500+  Ticket and just got knocked out in the last leg , they had almost all in the last but not the 5 !!! Brutal ..

porkinsons disease

Quote from: jdelo77 on January 28, 2018, 05:09:02 pm
I never expected to hit it , but I appreciate the suppport !! A few guys I know played a $1500+  Ticket and just got knocked out in the last leg , they had almost all in the last but not the 5 !!! Brutal ..
Same here. I was in a co-op (A LITTLE OVER 2K) and had 6 live tickets. Still think I had clearly the best horse, but just bad racing luck. Wasn't going to get rich, but would have been a nice boost

porkinsons disease

Damn,almost a $700 exacta and a $88K super

jdelo77

Quote from: porkinsons disease on January 28, 2018, 05:14:49 pm
Same here. I was in a co-op (A LITTLE OVER 2K) and had 6 live tickets. Still think I had clearly the best horse, but just bad racing luck. Wasn't going to get rich, but would have been a nice boost

This game will humble you , I've never closed out a big pick4/5/6 ...knocked out in the last leg every time !!!

porkinsons disease

Quote from: jdelo77 on January 28, 2018, 06:08:24 pm
This game will humble you , I've never closed out a big pick4/5/6 ...knocked out in the last leg every time !!!
Definitely. Lost by a neck on the last leg last year at Gulfstream also. Glutton for punishment I guess

holeinthewall

Quote from: jdelo77 on January 28, 2018, 06:08:24 pm

What is your biggest win?

jdelo77

Quote from: holeinthewall on January 29, 2018, 02:34:47 am
What is your biggest win?

I've had a few Over 2k that we're split tickets with someone else , my biggest alone is 1200, I got nosed out of 21k pick 4 two years ago , worst beat I've ever had !!

holeinthewall

Quote from: jdelo77 on January 29, 2018, 07:42:25 am
I've had a few Over 2k that we're split tickets with someone else , my biggest alone is 1200, I got nosed out of 21k pick 4 two years ago , worst beat I've ever had !!

That sucks.  I almost did Friday.  I had the winner in the 9th but he lost the lead briefly in the stretch and I didn't have the 2nd place horse.  I was 6 deep out of 11 horses and about lost  I would have been pissed especially after getting my single home and the 1st timer in Race 7

I have had a few tickets in the $4500 range and quite a few between 1-2k.  It has been a while though.   It used to be easy to get nice P4 payouts places like Gulfstream and Churchill. Now for the 50 cent player you have to catch some prices and hope the big players missed them.

userpick

I'm not quite ready to talk about it yet, but yesterday sucked for KOTR and myself. Good times are ahead!

holeinthewall

Quote from: userpick on January 29, 2018, 10:02:18 am
I'm not quite ready to talk about it yet, but yesterday sucked for KOTR and myself. Good times are ahead!

I played 2 bets all day. Early DD and late P3.  Missed them both. P3 I thought I was off to a god one when the 10 won the 7th.  Nope lost the next 2 races lol.  I played small tickets on both.

Let me know I am there every Friday can be there any other day. I'll put money in on P4 or P5.

userpick

Quote from: holeinthewall on January 29, 2018, 10:33:35 am
I played 2 bets all day. Early DD and late P3.  Missed them both. P3 I thought I was off to a god one when the 10 won the 7th.  Nope lost the next 2 races lol.  I played small tickets on both.

Let me know I am there every Friday can be there any other day. I'll put money in on P4 or P5.

KOTR and I were alive to the top 4 choices in the 8th race in the pick 5 and the rest is history. To make matters worse, I played a $3 pick 4 with the 4 horse singled in the last race but lost the 8th race. Could've been a huge day. Seems like there's a saying about ifs and buts...

The worst part is, one of the best angles at Oaklawn is including the Penny Lauer/Mike Lauer horses and we left him off. It will sting for a while.

holeinthewall

Quote from: userpick on January 29, 2018, 11:08:29 am
KOTR and I were alive to the top 4 choices in the 8th race in the pick 5 and the rest is history. To make matters worse, I played a $3 pick 4 with the 4 horse singled in the last race but lost the 8th race. Could've been a huge day. Seems like there's a saying about ifs and buts...

The worst part is, one of the best angles at Oaklawn is including the Penny Lauer/Mike Lauer horses and we left him off. It will sting for a while.

That's one reason I went to the show tickets and the win bets.  Everytime the last couple years at Oaklawn I get to a race I feel I have got covered and something beats me.

I noticed Thursday there are a couple maiden claiming races.  I am hoping for some 1st timers to be entered.

Russ22

No FTS in the 1st

Irish City Lad (1), Electric Avenue (7), & Bull City Bonus ( 8 )are FTS in the 4th.

There are 2 FTS in the MSW 7th & 7 (1 is AE) in the MSW 9th

holeinthewall

QuoteElectric Avenue

That horse scratched out of a race over the weekend.