Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

May 05, 2024, 04:33:05 am

We are becoming SMU

Started by Arazorbackguy1, December 13, 2017, 12:24:38 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Arazorbackguy1

Remember when all we wanted to do was beat SMU when Nutt was hired. Now, we have all their 3 star recruits coming our way.  Yay!
I have 10 to 12 points to make per game.

RME

Quote from: Arazorbackguy1 on December 13, 2017, 12:24:38 pm
Remember when all we wanted to do was beat SMU when Nutt was hired. Now, we have all their 3 star recruits coming our way.  Yay!

As opposed to the majority 4* and 5* recruits we get each year?

We've always had 3* recruits coming our way.

idochog

Seriously give it a rest.  CCM only has a few weeks to patch together a class.  I wouldn't count on much this class especially w/ the new early signing period
I love Jesus!

Cale

This is the dumbest thread on hogville atm. Let that sink in.
Quote from: jst01 on January 06, 2018, 06:00:42 pm<br />Maybe we are a baseball school <br />

Next1_04

Werent happy with Bielema, not happy with Morris. Who did you want? (Other than Petrino)

The real Hogules

You mean kind of like one of those Progressive Insurance commercials, where by the end of the commercial, everything in the room is white?
Bobby's back and he ain't here to paint!

Boss Hog in the Arkansas

That's right, you don't want to be the man to replace the man.  You want to be the man to replace Rory Segrest.

wpswillriseagain

The woods kid is a baller. The lineman's Dad is a high school coach who has two big time recruits that we are trying to get. Please stop posting if you don't take 5 minutes to research and watch these kids highlights on hudl.

navyhog24

SMU would have beat the crap out of us last season

immahog

No lions No tigers No bears.....ImmaHog

jimmur74

You mad Bro?

Boss Hog in the Arkansas

That's right, you don't want to be the man to replace the man.  You want to be the man to replace Rory Segrest.