Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Luke Ford TE

Started by Rzback, December 12, 2017, 10:02:32 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Rzback

Is he still considering Arkansas?
Winning Percentages (how times have changed!) Frank Broyles 71%  Lou Holtz  74%  Ken Hatfield 76%  Jack Crowe 38%  Joe Kines 35%  Danny Ford 47% Houston Nutt 61%  Bobby Petrino 67%  John L Smith  33%  Bret Bielema 46%  Chad Morris 14%  Sam Pittman 52%

hawginbigd1

TexasRazorback

Everything I've seen has us out of the running

Rzback

Thanks, maybe Lunney can re-convince him now
Winning Percentages (how times have changed!) Frank Broyles 71%  Lou Holtz  74%  Ken Hatfield 76%  Jack Crowe 38%  Joe Kines 35%  Danny Ford 47% Houston Nutt 61%  Bobby Petrino 67%  John L Smith  33%  Bret Bielema 46%  Chad Morris 14%  Sam Pittman 52%

bkjbearcat

Looks like it's GA or Oklahoma. Too bad. Maybe he would of been good in Hogs new system.
B-E-A-R-C-A-T-S BEARCATS, BEARCATS GOOOOOOO BEARCATS!!!!!!!<br /><br />D2 National Champs in Football: 1998, 1999, 2009, 2013, 2015, 2016<br /><br />D2 National Champs in Mens Basketball: 2017, 2019, No.1 team in 2020,2021, 2022

#1 STUNNA

no need to lose sleep with the tight ends we have on campus and the one we will be bringing in next year hopefully.

Pudgepork

Quote from: #1 STUNNA on December 12, 2017, 10:22:09 am
no need to lose sleep with the tight ends we have on campus and the one we will be bringing in next year hopefully.

Agree.   Fords ranking is an attention getter aND would. certainly improve the class ranking.
I'm sure he would see the field as a Razorback but the team isn't lacking of talent at his position. With Henry possibly joining the team in 2019, the future looks bright and comfortable regardless of where Ford attends

The_Iceman

Not sure a TE is what we need right now, especially with Henry in the next class and us having plenty on campus.

jackflash

I Like ford but would settle for defensive players at this time

BigSexyHog

Quote from: bkjbearcat on December 12, 2017, 10:16:06 am
Looks like it's GA or Oklahoma. Too bad. Maybe he would of been good in Hogs new system.

If they get Ford to go along with Austin Stogner that is one good group of TE's for OU.  Stogner is good friends with Gunnell and would be sweet to get both to the Hogs but don't see that happening.   Either one of those 2 along with Henry would be a lethal combo.... 
Lebron raised money for kids... Rotnei stole crap from the equipment room

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: The_Iceman on December 12, 2017, 10:40:05 am
Not sure a TE is what we need right now, especially with Henry in the next class and us having plenty on campus.
hudson henry and grayson boomer next class. with treylon burks and grant gunnel. my god.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

Oklahawg

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on December 12, 2017, 11:20:18 am
hudson henry and grayson boomer next class. with treylon burks and grant gunnel. my god.

Boomer is as likely to wind up at OU as anywhere. Not sure we kept his interest during the 2017 free fall.
I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra

MP24

January 01, 2019, 08:53:32 am »
I love me some Chelsea Dungee.

thebignasty

Figure Hudson Henry will wait and see how we utilize the TE next year before making his decision.

NWAHog479

Maybe Will Gragg can finally get snaps at TE

Muskliketusk

That Boomer kid gonna end up at tackle. He'll eat himself out of TE.
Our father who art in Heaven, Razorbacks be thy name. For the games we've won and battles done, on the road as it is at home. Give us this day our weekly win and forgive us our turnovers as we defeat those that play against us. Lead us not into devastation, but deliver us a title. For thine is the program, the pride and the Hogs, Amen.

-prayer I say every gameday.

imtad16

Quote from: NWAHog479 on December 12, 2017, 02:46:01 pm
Maybe Will Gragg can finally get snaps at TE

Gragg had some good moments this season which was I'm sure confidence building for him moving forward. I could see him really coming into his own in CM's offense. He might be a perfect TE in an up tempo offense.