Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Treylon's junior stats - Final

Started by Pig in the Pokey, December 11, 2017, 01:27:02 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Pig in the Pokey

December 11, 2017, 01:27:02 pm Last Edit: December 11, 2017, 01:39:23 pm by Pig in the Pokey

Warren junior WR Treylon Burks stats for 2017, per @bo_hembree

Passing: 7-20, 135 yards
Rushing: 114-936-27 TDs
Rec-45-1090-11 TDs
KO Ret-1 TD
Punt ret- 3 TDs

Defense
84 solo
27 assists
14 TFL
1 sack
2 pass breakups
5 INT, 3 returned for TDs
1 forced fumble

My GOD , Men.... Dude could play 4+ positions...
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

Wildhog

Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

AirWarren

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on December 11, 2017, 01:27:02 pm
More

Rec-45-1090-11 TDs
KO Ret-1 TD
Punt ret- 3 TDs

Defense
84 solo
27 assists
14 TFL
1 sack
2 pass breakups
1 forced fumble

When I graduated high school with Bret Smith, I thought I would never say there would be better than him to ever come out of Warren.

When Jarius, Greg, Chris, and Basmine were in school.....I also said the same thing....no one would top this class.....

Then here comes this young man........

May be the best to come out of this state.....and he has the grades.

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: Wildhog on December 11, 2017, 01:27:59 pm
That's obscene.
ive never seen anything like it. Craziest thing is when I look at the tape, kid looks like an all american LB to me. I wonder where he'll end up in the NFL. In college I suspect he wont be moved off offense.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

#1 STUNNA

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on December 11, 2017, 01:27:02 pm

Rec-45-1090-11 TDs
KO Ret-1 TD
Punt ret- 3 TDs

Defense
84 solo
27 assists
14 TFL
1 sack
2 pass breakups
1 forced fumble

I believe these stats were prior to state title game also

#1 STUNNA

It's crazy because he's a stud on the hardwood and the diamond also

Boarcephus

They need to find a way to add another stat and that is the "fear factor" stat.  If I were to see that mean mother coming at me I'd hit the ground or get out of bounds in a hurry.  ;) 
I need to be more like my dog...if you can't fight it, screw it, or eat it, then piss on it.

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: Boarcephus on December 11, 2017, 02:00:45 pm
They need to find a way to add another stat and that is the "fear factor" stat.  If I were to see that mean mother coming at me I'd hit the ground or get out of bounds in a hurry.  ;)
that's why i want him on defense. But he is too good to keep of off the field on offense. Mismatch nightmare and Chad will utilize that crap out of him.

#1 STUNNA

Hopefully he uses him like he used Courtland Sutton at SMU.. who will possibly be a first round pick and maybe the best receiver in college football this year.

zebradynasty

davril98

Question is, can he be the long snapper?

#1 STUNNA

IronHog

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on December 11, 2017, 01:39:11 pm
ive never seen anything like it. Craziest thing is when I look at the tape, kid looks like an all american LB to me. I wonder where he'll end up in the NFL. In college I suspect he wont be moved off offense.

He's most natural at wideout. 

Contrast that with McFadden who was an All-American running back but actually more natural at safety
Iron sharpens iron, So one man sharpens another.

IronHog

thebignasty

6'3" 220 abusing corners would be so danged fun to watch.

IronHog

Quote from: thebignasty on December 11, 2017, 03:19:31 pm
6'3" 220 abusing corners would be so danged fun to watch.

Too bad he can't come out early

He'd start next year at Arkansas and be the #1 target

zebradynasty

Quote from: IronHog on December 11, 2017, 02:55:57 pm

He's most natural at wideout. 

Contrast that with McFadden who was an All-American running back but actually more natural at safety

I dunno that kid looks like he could he could make an impact on defense as well. I agree WR might be his best spot moves like a young Dez Bryant.

Pig in the Pokey

Guys, honestly I think he'll play all over the place. When you watch his HUDL, that is an all american at DE, at TE, at LB, jeez. He's gonna get FED.

#1 STUNNA

This is a good video to see how smooth he is a receiver

#1 STUNNA

NotSoFastMyFriend

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on December 11, 2017, 01:39:11 pm
Agree on the position.

ballinhog

I wish he would commit early and be what Noland was this year.

Wooderson

Please tell me they let him run enough in the championship game to get 1000 rushing and receiving.  That's an awesome feat.
Give me liberty, or give me death!

#1 STUNNA

Quote from: Wooderson on December 11, 2017, 05:53:30 pm
Please tell me they let him run enough in the championship game to get 1000 rushing and receiving.  That's an awesome feat.
in 2002 Warrens Bret Smith threw for 1000, ran for 1000, and had 1000 receiving yards in one season.

#1 STUNNA

And i believe these stats were prior to the championship game.

Großer Kriegschwein

This is my non-signature signature.

zane

Sweet Jesus

Hope he likes that helmet
RIP LSUfan

rzrbk4life

Let's call those hogs!!!!

hawgwash

Quote from: davril98 on December 11, 2017, 02:44:02 pm
Question is, can he be the long snapper?
Yes.  AND the punter.  He's that fast.

Pig in the Pokey

he literally - plays wildcat QB, WR, TE, RB, DE, SS, LB, Kicker, Punter, Kick Returner, and Punt returner.

MY GOD.

Pig in the Pokey

he did. he had over a hundred receiving and rushing in it.

#1 STUNNA

The most humble kid on the field every Friday night also

Großer Kriegschwein

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on December 11, 2017, 09:49:02 pm
he literally - plays wildcat QB, WR, TE, RB, DE, SS, LB, Kicker, Punter, Kick Returner, and Punt returner.

MY GOD.

This is my non-signature signature.

HogFoo

If i remember correctly, the 19' class is loaded in state.  Seems like it had the #1 TE in america,  a top 30 WR, who was committed already that Jadon  kid, had the #5 WR in  america, Treylon, it had #6 DT, and like # 7 OL in america.   A LOT of great in state talent.  And, i think we can get them all!   Full tilt boogie baby!   
Basketball is back, baseball always, football was a dumpster fire once again..... but as the phoenix rose from the ashes, BMF Petrino has risen again!!! Lots to look forward to.  <br /><br />As the rain falls, I realize, that some where out there, some one, is wearing a mask while they shower............

Boarcephus

Quote from: HogFoo on December 12, 2017, 05:55:10 am
If i remember correctly, the 19' class is loaded in state.  Seems like it had the #1 TE in america,  a top 30 WR, who was committed already that Jadon  kid, had the #5 WR in  america, Treylon, it had #6 DT, and like # 7 OL in america.   A LOT of great in state talent.  And, i think we can get them all!   Full tilt boogie baby!   

That degree of talent doesn't happen very often and we keep hearing how the new coach will build a wall around the state.  Maybe Morris is the guy who can actually do it.  Be nice to get every one of those guys.
I need to be more like my dog...if you can't fight it, screw it, or eat it, then piss on it.

Pudgepork

It works great if those players fit the new system.  We might have to adjust our wants with what the new coache's want

LRHawg

With keeping coach BL Jr I think we have a great shot at all these guys next year. He's been getting to know them since they were in Jr. High, in most cases.

HogFoo

Quote from: Pudgepork on December 12, 2017, 07:31:15 am
It works great if those players fit the new system.  We might have to adjust our wants with what the new coache's want
well, i think all those guys will fit the system. 2 WRs, and 1 TE.   Plus an OL guy and a DL guy.  Now, we will have a lot of WRs on the team with what we have returning and what we are recruiting.  Now I am sure not all those guys will be at WR  or even on the team come next season.  I feel there will be a few transfers.  But, for someone as good as Treylon and Jadon, you find a spot and take those guys! Well same can be said for the OL guy and that DL guy.  That DL has the potential to be as good as Agim.  That kind of talent doesn't come thru Arkansas as often as we all would love it too. But they are supposedly all tops in nation, so we make room for them all if we can get them.  Let the numbers work themself out.
Basketball is back, baseball always, football was a dumpster fire once again..... but as the phoenix rose from the ashes, BMF Petrino has risen again!!! Lots to look forward to.  <br /><br />As the rain falls, I realize, that some where out there, some one, is wearing a mask while they shower............

311Hog

my quick math says that Burks scores a TD 1 outa 4 times he touches the ball that is insane.  My guess is he would play both ways in college mainly WR and returner with some Def sprinkled in possibly.

#1 STUNNA

Quote from: 311Hog on December 12, 2017, 09:11:47 am
my quick math says that Burks scores a TD 1 outa 4 times he touches the ball that is insane.  My guess is he would play both ways in college mainly WR and returner with some Def sprinkled in possibly.

averages 24 yards a catch and 68 yards a carry.

Birminghog

Quote from: #1 STUNNA on December 11, 2017, 01:53:26 pm
It's crazy because he's a stud on the hardwood and the diamond also

So is he to the state of Arkansas what Bo Jackson was to the state of Alabama?

#1 STUNNA

Quote from: Birminghog on December 12, 2017, 01:21:44 pm
So is he to the state of Arkansas what Bo Jackson was to the state of Alabama?

Burks is a beast and the best to come out of arkansas probably since Dmac/ shabazz (What alot of people that have seen both have said) But Bo might be the best athlete ever... Burks is good enough to play basketball and baseball at the college level. Not sure what division though.

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: #1 STUNNA on December 12, 2017, 02:06:19 pm
Burks is a beast and the best to come out of arkansas probably since Dmac/ shabazz (What alot of people that have seen both have said) But Bo might be the best athlete ever... Burks is good enough to play basketball and baseball at the college level. Not sure what division though.
i always tell him on Twitter he's the best since Shabazz