Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

CCM's daughter needs to transfer to Arkansas

Started by LRHawg, December 07, 2017, 11:29:10 am

Previous topic - Next topic

colt07

When my daughter was at Georgia Tech Urban Meyer's daughter played on the volleyball team at Tech. Tech fans treated her (and him) like another parent.

I like to read the Hogville posts, but some folks need to get a life.

GoHogzzGo

Leave kids out of it. This thread belongs in the trash can.
Success isn't permanent and failure isn't fatal.

RME

Hogcore

How about she attend the school that she wants to.

hogsanity

Quote from: AP85 on December 07, 2017, 11:52:17 am

Oh look.....one of those "planned reaction" threads.

Cool.

it wasnt a planned reaction thread. He meant what he posted until he saw everyone making fun of it. Then he tried to play it off as trying to get a reaction out of people.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

hogsanity

A better solution would be if some of the posters here transferred to the Aggies board, they seem more on the same level.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

Augustus

"Arkansas has the 4th dumbest fanbase in the Country"
- Clay Travis

Congrats on proving him right.

Augustus

Also... this seems relevant:

http://www.nwahomepage.com/razorback-nation/morris-family-excited-for-life-on-the-hill/877187877

Some may think this adjustment is especially difficult for Morris' daughter, Mackenzie, who attends Texas A&M. But she says, she's always got her dads back.

"Arkansas all the way," says Mackenzie. "It's blood before water. I love A&M, but this is where my dad is. It's who I need to cheer for, and who I want to be cheering for."

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: Ray_Finkle on December 07, 2017, 11:51:20 am
Hey look an interstate!   Go play in it please.

Or perhaps he should stand still so the first vehicle won't miss..............................
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi