Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

UCA Blows Out Cal!

Started by jchill, December 07, 2017, 01:12:02 am

Previous topic - Next topic

jchill

Wow! I had to do a double take when the score scrolled across the TV. Go UCA!

JayHog

Shoot. They had UCLA beat a couple of weeks ago... on the road at UCLA.  They had a 2 or 3 point lead with seconds left in the game, and it went to overtime.

FineAsSwine

No way! Wow. Great job representing the state. Go Bears!!! They didn't just squeak by the Cal Bears, they blew the doors off.
Hogs up! Covid down!

FineAsSwine

Somebody better help the bear, well help the golden  bear actually because the purple bear don't need no help they just stomped a hole is that azzz.

Hogs up! Covid down!

niels_boar

I think we know why Cuonzo Martin got out of town.
The jawbone of an ass is just as dangerous a weapon today as in Sampson's time.

FineAsSwine

Quote from: niels_boar on December 07, 2017, 11:53:09 am
I think we know why Cuonzo Martin got out of town.

True but still, what an awesome feat for the UCA Bears. They thoroughly whipped Cal at their place. I would have been satisfied with that score and margin if it had been the Hogs that went over there and got that win.
Hogs up! Covid down!

Iwastherein1969

Quote from: FineAsSwine on December 07, 2017, 11:59:19 am
True but still, what an awesome feat for the UCA Bears. They thoroughly whipped Cal at their place. I would have been satisfied with that score and margin if it had been the Hogs that went over there and got that win.
Cuonzo has that 'get out of town just in the nick of time move' down pat
The long Grey line will never fail our country.

FineAsSwine

Quote from: Iwastherein1969 on December 07, 2017, 12:02:59 pm
Cuonzo has that 'get out of town just in the nick of time move' down pat

He sure seems to. Every time the boat starts to rock, he gets a new deal and resets the clock.
Hogs up! Covid down!

HognitiveDissonance

Good game by UCA.

Most people probably don't even realize they play D-1 in basketball, but not in football. It's a little confusing.

I think they went to Rupp a few years ago and played.

GolfNut57

Quote from: HognitiveDissonance on December 07, 2017, 12:42:25 pm
Good game by UCA.

Most people probably don't even realize they play D-1 in basketball, but not in football. It's a little confusing.

I think they went to Rupp a few years ago and played.

Yep.....a lot of Arkansans don't realize that the state of Arkansas has FIVE D-1 schools in NCAA basketball. The UA, ASU, UALR, UCA, and UAPB. What makes it odd is that only two of those five play FBS football.

yeah yeah I know.......right now it is a stretch to call what ASU and UALR are doing as playing D1 basketball.  :-\
"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated; it satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time rewarding and maddening – and it is without a doubt the greatest game mankind has ever invented." Arnold Palmer.

HognitiveDissonance

I knew UALR would drop off after Beard left, but they have fallen like an anvil.

That guy did an amazing job in 2015.