Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

April 25, 2024, 09:44:38 pm

Cole Kelly

Started by jimmur74, December 06, 2017, 03:54:15 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

jimmur74

To tight End ..... might be a thought?
Its my feelings we may very well see a true freshman at the Wheel. 

_Hamlet_

Please explain your reasoning. I am baffled.

TheEnemy

I think Kelly will be fine.  His height and arm strength will work good in a spread passing attack.

Then moving forward we will look for mobile guys.

We can transition with him though.

thebignasty

Way too slow. Maybe a rebounding 4. Looks like he could block out and set screens.

Uncommon

Or he could be a really athletic offensive tackle that could be used for screen passes and double passes.

cosmodrum

Hogville HAS to have a spelling bee.
Go away, batin'

_Hamlet_

Quote from: Uncommon on December 06, 2017, 03:57:57 pm
Or he could be a really athletic offensive tackle that could be used for screen passes and double passes.

This is stupid.

Uncommon

Atlhogfan1

Quote from: jimmur74 on December 06, 2017, 03:54:15 pm
To tight End ..... might be a thought?
Its my feelings we may very well see a true freshman at the Wheel. 

We have TE's. 

In an offense who values play action vertical passing?  You want to move a prospect with his throwing strength?  Develop him and stress a defense across and down the field and create even more space for play makers.  I understand he isn't the most athletic qb.  He isn't a statue either.  Give him a chance at qb. 
Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

Pancetta

He's slow to get moving, I can't see him running a power spread attack where he has RPO a lot.  He's not a threat to run unless it's a rollout and he's got to build up some steam before he makes the move towards the LOS.  But hey CCM is supposed to be an innovator so maybe he can figure out a way to use what we already have at QB or maybe he'll start a Freshman. 
Jump Ball / Re: Time to hit the panic button?
January 06, 2022, 05:32:59 pm
Nah. Every single transfer can score. The shots will come once the pecking order gets sorted out.
Pancetta

jimmur74

I love how thos went to the trash! Forget forward thinking

ricepig