Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

May 04, 2024, 11:16:20 am

Morris = Empty Seats

Started by BrokerHawg, December 05, 2017, 05:00:39 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

BrokerHawg

So much for being competitive in the SEC!
Another 6 years of mediocrity.

Kiffin was the home run!

Amazing -2 weeks and the best we can
Get is Morris!

playamade76

Well, leave... Go root for A-State.

BigNasty

True.  Very disappointed in this result.  I guess his 14-22 was an upgrade to CBB.

Athog

Quote from: BrokerHawg on December 05, 2017, 05:00:39 pm

Kiffin was the home run!

Based on your knowledge? My seat will be filled. Are you a season ticket holder?

Get is Morris!

BrokerHawg

Not leaving!
Didn't say I wasn't a Hog Fan!
Get real

BigNasty

Quote from: playamade76 on December 05, 2017, 05:01:42 pm
Well, leave... Go root for A-State.

Always a Hog fan.  We just don't have to fake excitement when the admin. makes lackluster moves.

CaliforniaHawg

All that matters is what he does on the field. BB was a hire that won the podium, ignited everyone's excitement, and failed miserably.

You can't grade the hire today. You can grade it in 5 years.

axharbor

Man we really screw up every chance we get don't we. Should've just kept CBB another year and triad after next season.

GoHogzzGo

Just win baby. If he does the seats will fill.
Success isn't permanent and failure isn't fatal.

VirginiaHog

AHiD

All you Morris haters realize SMU has a top 5 WR in the nation that's gonna be drafted in the first or second round of the draft that Chad Morris recruited to SMU, right. Also, I currently attend SMU, and people actually care about football around here since we made the Chad Morris here.
My name...is Jerruh

Youngsta71701

Quote from: GoHogzzGo on December 05, 2017, 05:06:17 pm
Just win baby. If he does the seats will fill.
+1, as simple as that. From 2-10 to 5-7 to 7-5. Improvement year by year. Not to mention SMU is no recruit magnet. Give the man a chance.
"The more things change the more they stay the same"

parallaxpig

You all will be there..........
noun: parallax<br />the effect whereby the position or direction of an object appears to differ when viewed from different positions,

GringoHog

This forum is obviously full of foolish whiney children. I'll support the hire. Look forward to seeing the offense opened back up. Texas ties should help get kids over there. I'm interested. Will be attending 2018 games. WPS. All you fake Hog fans can now dismiss yourselves or go coach your own team. Glad we didn't get Kiff the traveler.
"There are Lions, Tigers and Bears ,but there ain't but one Razorback!" - HDN The Great

BorderPatrol

Quote from: parallaxpig on December 05, 2017, 05:10:03 pm
You all will be there..........

Very doubtful. Most weren't there to begin with.

bp

rljjr

Kiffin was the home run!

Get is Morris!

Have fun with the RedWolves.

Temprees

Quote from: axharbor on December 05, 2017, 05:05:42 pm
Man we really screw up every chance we get don't we. Should've just kept CBB another year and triad after next season.
Nope to keeping CBB.

Justifiable Hogicide

Zero excitement with this crappy hire.

runninghog

I will be ok with a Morris hire.  But unfortunately, I see no reason to get excited yet about the future of Razorback football.  Watch them on tv?  Most likely.  Go to games? No....no motivation for me to try to afford it. 

East TN HAWG

Quote from: beardedgeego on December 05, 2017, 05:10:54 pm
This forum is obviously full of foolish whiney children. I’ll support the hire. Look forward to seeing the offense opened back up. Texas ties should help get kids over there. I’m interested. Will be attending 2018 games. WPS. All you fake Hog fans can now dismiss yourselves or go coach your own team. Glad we didn’t get Kiff the traveler.
Take your 37 posts and go somewhere else then!!

davril98

Well, I'll get behind the new coach, but I told my wife earlier today that if it were Kiffin we were getting season tickets.  Not now

Roaringboar

Kiffin was the home run!

Get is Morris!

It's the problem with Arkansas now.......it's been years in the making......this program was once dedicated to the fans but as time has passed it has led to becoming nothing more than a money making racket for corporate hogs......that's why they got rid of the slobbering hog, that's why this new stadium is building all these new 'suites' instead of regular seats for the fans.......Razorbacks are just a joke if this happens
Let's all get aboard the LANE TRAIN BABY!!!! CHOOO-CHOOO!!!

BOAR_N2BWILD

Good luck filling the stadium.
Phil. 4:13 "I can do all things through Him, who gives me strength."

247Hog

At least Jerry got his man. Maybe he can offer Cowboy fans a 2 for 1 ticket deal to attend our games.
If there's one thing any of you should know as hog fans, brace yourself for disappointment and never get your hopes up.

It could be raining female body parts outside and we'd all be hit in the head with a pecker - Dmaxfan

Sivad

Morris won't sell ANY new seats or bring in ANY new contributions.
More likely they will both leave in droves.

Pyotr Tchaikhogsky

"I feel sorry for people who don't drink.  When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day."  -Frank Sinatra

rljjr

Perhaps you guys will finally underestimate your team so that when the wins come you'll be happy and not wondering why we didn't win by more.

brenthog

Quote from: Arkansas Hog in Dallas on December 05, 2017, 05:08:56 pm
All you Morris haters realize SMU has a top 5 WR in the nation that's gonna be drafted in the first or second round of the draft that Chad Morris recruited to SMU, right. Also, I currently attend SMU, and people actually care about football around here since we made the Chad Morris here.

Is that why your seats are not full?

hogwildest

More than ever, I hope my presumptions of the future are all entirely wrong.

ThisTeetsTaken

If you don't go to the games because they didn't hire who you wanted them to that's on you.  Stay home and be sad.  I'm still a Razorback fan and support the new coach until I have reason not to.
***"He must increase, but I must decrease"***

Hogeration

The seats will be empty until he starts winning. Winning cures all. The first 7-5 season and we will be so happy that we are moving in right direction. Hopefully it will keep trending up. If not, we will be Vanderbilt without the graduation rate by the time we hire the next guy.

MurcusB

Why are we not allowed to dislike the hire? It shows no lack of razorback support. On the contrary, I believe it shows strong support and a desire for our program to improve. Repeatedly yelling "Texas recruiting" at anyone that doesn't care for Morris is poor defense of the hire. Telling dedicated fans to pound dirt because they voice concerns is every but as sorry as the guys that aire their displeasure in childish ways.
There was so much Morris dislike, and now that it appears he's coming it seems there are a lot of guys defending him and towing the line like Bo.
I'd say it is what it is. I still support the team.
Let's agree to disagree on the hire and agree to agree that we love our Hogs.

HognotinMemphis

Kiffin was the home run!

Get is Morris!
Arkansas fans like you = empty brains.
I don't want you to agree with me because you're weak. I want you to agree with me because you know I'm right.

hobhog

Quote from: BrokerHawg on December 05, 2017, 05:02:41 pm
Not leaving!
Didn't say I wasn't a Hog Fan!
Get real

I'm guessing you aren't a season ticket holder and don't contribute a dime....but whatever.

popcornhog

Kiffin was the home run!

Get is Morris!

Why on earth are there people who thought Kiffin would've been a home run?

I decided to renew my season tickets yesterday and I was 100% on the fence before yesterday.

#WPS
WPS

a shady hog

After watching the TCU vs SMU game -- those seats WILL NOT be empty for very long. If you think Norvell's offense was fun to watch, you'll be more wowed by Morris' offense. I've never seen anything like it. That's not a Gus offense, that's a very unique, constantly changing offense that will confuse defenses.

I completely understand now why they call Morris an offense innovator.

popcornhog

Quote from: BigNasty on December 05, 2017, 05:02:00 pm
True.  Very disappointed in this result.  I guess his 14-22 was an upgrade to CBB.

Why is our fan base made up of morons who cannot analyze Morris's career in context?

He is the opposite of Bielema in every way.
WPS

JONAS

If we win, the stadium will be filled.

spiritof92

omg Hogs didn't hire Nick Saban.  So mad right now.  Rawrrr

Cartoon Man

Negativity breeds negativity.

jartiam808

Morris= empty seats...
Only because the patrons will all be on their feet!

Pork Twain

Kiffin was the home run!

Get is Morris!

This post = lack of knowledge and/or effort
"It is better to be an optimist and proven wrong, than a pessimist and proven right." ~Pork Twain

https://www.facebook.com/groups/sweetmemes/

Piggfoot

Quote from: Hogeration on December 05, 2017, 05:24:37 pm
The seats will be empty until he starts winning. Winning cures all. The first 7-5 season and we will be so happy that we are moving in right direction. Hopefully it will keep trending up. If not, we will be Vanderbilt without the graduation rate by the time we hire the next guy.
Wrong the seats will be full until we are unexpected blown out. The key to Morris success is not is offense but his defense. Unless of course he wins in high scoring games.
Hog fan since 1960. So thankful for Sam Pittman.

Amityvillehogger

Kiffin was the home run!

Get is Morris!

I bet you quit your little league team when Coach Timmy didn't start you.
Member # 2987.
Registered - 02-23-2005

RockyMtnHog

Quote from: beardedgeego on December 05, 2017, 05:10:54 pm
This forum is obviously full of foolish whiney children. I'll support the hire. Look forward to seeing the offense opened back up. Texas ties should help get kids over there. I'm interested. Will be attending 2018 games. WPS. All you fake Hog fans can now dismiss yourselves or go coach your own team. Glad we didn't get Kiff the traveler.

Nope a bunch of crying babies because their coach pick wasn't selected.  Grow Up!
"On the Eighth Day, God created the Razorbacks!"

hogblitz

I think a splashy hire was very important at this particular juncture in our program's history.   Much of this is due to the last 5 years of CBB.  If an splashy hire would have been made that would have created instant excitement and confidence within this fractured  fanbase.   Fans would be more willing to be patient with the upcoming process due to the confidence in the coaches past history.  This hire has very little excitement to many fans and many are underwhelmed and taking a wait and see approach.  Prove it to me mentality.  Due to this, fair or not there will be very little patience this go around within the fanbase.  He better produce winning results immediately.  It will not take nearly as long to see empty seats in the stadium as it did under CBB.

hogsanity

Quote from: popcornhog on December 06, 2017, 10:39:26 pm
Why is our fan base made up of morons who cannot analyze Morris's career in context?

He is the opposite of Bielema in every way.

Because our fan base is made up of Arkansans.  A group of people who would be a great study of inferiority complex and how it changes the brain.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

Jek Tono Porkins

What fills seats at Arkansas is winning. That's the bottom line.
I have known the troubles I was born to know
I have wanted things a poor man's born to want
And in all my dreams and memories I go running
Through the fields of Arkansas from which I sprung

hobhog

And Kiffin gets passed over again for several jobs in Florida. No one seems to want him except nut jobs on Hogville.

First game will be packed. Spring game will have 40k. Book it.

Billy Bats

Kiffin was the home run!

Get is Morris!

Kiffin was a head coaching disaster.  He's a child...he's like, the flakiest coach in history.  Nah, he isn't better than Morris.