Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Dan Skipper

Started by CaseyHawgDog, September 03, 2017, 06:30:14 am

Previous topic - Next topic

CaseyHawgDog

I saw that he was waived by the Cowboys.  Does that mean he will be on the practice squad?
"Tomorrow is the most important thing in life. Comes into us at midnight very clean. It's perfect when it arrives and it puts itself in our hands. It hopes we've learned something from yesterday."<br />- John Wayne

ChitownHawg

I believe he has to be available for 24 hours in which any team can grab him. If 24 hours pass then Cowboys can place him on the practice squad.
PonderinHog: "My mother gave me a framed cross-stitch picture that reads, "You can tell a Hog fan, but you can't tell him much.  Go Hogs!" It's a blessing and a curse."  :razorback:

Klamath River Hog: " Is your spell check made in India?"

k.c.hawg

Teams are listed in draft order based on previous season performance. Any team can claim a player.....if another team also puts in a claim on the same player the claim is settled by draft order. Cleveland can pick up 15 players with no team having priority over them. You don't lose your waiver position by claiming a player.
Just sitting on the deck with a cold beer and a hot tequila watching the razorbacks roam.