Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

bacon wrapped carrots

Started by PigPusher, August 12, 2017, 12:55:20 am

Previous topic - Next topic

PigPusher

My wife and I were at a friends house last evening for dinner. The wife cook, as part of the menu, served us bacon wrapped carrots that her husband had taken, at the end, out to his grill to smoke a little. Doesn't sound like much but they were really good. However, I tend to think bacon saves most any food.
The bacon was wrapped around the whole carrot using a barber pole twist. Going to try them again at our house. 
A loyal and proud Hogville Hog since 07-01-2003 "pushing" our hogs: And a loyal Razorback fan since 1954.

BR

"Cause I love Cajun martinis and playin' afternoon golf"

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

Pig Power

I have done them and they are really good. Agree with poster that bacon makes anything pretty good

Hogs run wild

i'll pass on the carrots, but did do bacon wrapped pickles.
We all got a chicken duck woman thing waiting for us.

PorkRinds

Quote from: Hogs run wild on September 22, 2017, 10:37:42 am
i'll pass on the carrots, but did do bacon wrapped pickles.

Hypertension in an appetizer.

twistitup

bacon wrapped apple fritters are good too
How you gonna win when you ain't right within?

Here I am again mixing misery and gin....

stronguard

bacon wrapped bacon has always been a favorite of mine
If you don't know, now you know.

Chief Idiot of the Tavern

"Woke" is a term made up by people who have appointed themselves as intellectually superior as a way to describe themselves in comparison with those whom they deem ignorant.

DeltaBoy

Bacon makes everything better.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.

twistitup

How you gonna win when you ain't right within?

Here I am again mixing misery and gin....

DeltaBoy