Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

DMAC is a COWBOY!!

Started by DeltaBoy, March 13, 2015, 10:15:32 am

Previous topic - Next topic

DeltaBoy

http://cowboysblog.dallasnews.com/2015/03/cowboys-agree-to-deal-with-rb-darren-mcfadden-in-wake-of-demarco-murray-loss.html/

Darren McFadden is at the team's Valley Ranch complex today and has agreed to a two-year deal, sources said. While no one expects him to step in and replace Murray, he does provide competition at the position.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

PennHOG

When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep just like my grandfather, and not like the screaming passengers in his car!

Dr. Starcs

D-Freaking-Mac!!!

Now go get Felix again, he doesn't have a team. Lol. Spiller could be that guy though.

flagstaffhog

Bring in Adrian Peterson to keep them both fresh.....
Go HOGS Go!

DeltaBoy

Quote from: flagstaffhog on March 13, 2015, 01:40:35 pm
Bring in Adrian Peterson to keep them both fresh.....

Jerry wants to do just that.  I would hate to have to plan to stop that pair.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

sowmonella

Not trying to brag or make anyone jealous but I can still fit into the same pair of socks I wore in high school.
Proud member since August 2003

ldfergu

Not a cowboys fan but glad DMAC is out of Oakland.  I hope he surprises and has a great finish to his career in Dallas

DLUXHOG

"Don't go in anyplace you'd be ashamed to die in..."
(you might get this someday)

NotoRioUsHOG

I have waited for this for a long time. Go DMAC :razorback:
Notorious

WardamnHOGGLE

BigPapaHawg

WOO PIG

RebelliousHog

Hope DMac has lots of yards and remains injury free. Along with that hope the 'Boys lose every game
"Some there are who are nothing else than a passage for food and augmenters of excrement and fillers of privies, because through them no other things in the world, nor any good effects are produced, since nothing but full privies results from them."<br />―Leonardo da Vinci

Cobbler

Starting camp on the PUP list. He may not make the final roster.

EastexHawg

Quote from: Cobbler on July 30, 2015, 02:38:40 pm
Starting camp on the PUP list. He may not make the final roster.

Shocking.

95_alum

The NFL Network just reported that McFadden will play tonight.