Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Good game Hogs.just got beat by a better team today

Started by forrest city joe, November 24, 2017, 04:44:52 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Youngsta71701

Quote from: hawgball40 on November 25, 2017, 11:11:28 am
I have to disagree. He's improved, but the shots he misses are pretty bad misses and its related to the inconsistency in his form on jumpshots. He has improved greatly from last year when he appeared to be awkwardly twisting his body on shots.
What do you think about C.J.'s shot now? Everybody's body move different on there shot. It's all about the consistency on the release. If the release it consistent and good then the shot is usually good. Trust me, I've been a shooter all my life. It's all in the legs and the release. And C.J. definitely gets good lift on his shot.
"The more things change the more they stay the same"

hawgball40

Quote from: Youngsta71701 on November 26, 2017, 08:11:09 pm
What do you think about C.J.'s shot now? Everybody's body move different on there shot. It's all about the consistency on the release. If the release it consistent and good then the shot is usually good. Trust me, I've been a shooter all my life. It's all in the legs and the release. And C.J. definitely gets good lift on his shot.
He obviously shot the ball really well today, but that doesn't make anything i said any less true. he was struggling with his shot prior to this, and they were ugly misses. This being said, i was extremly impressed with him today. he was in rhythm and caught the hot hand and stayed that way. Tip my hat to him and this entire team, i didn't think we would be this good, especially not so soon.

AflacHawg

Quote from: forrest city joe on November 24, 2017, 06:32:52 pm
You haters will never give up.but you may as well. if he wants to be.Mike Anderson is going to be coaching here a long time.so get use to it.

Tick Tock....Tick Tock......

you damn straight I am a hater when it comes to Losing.

Nickle-Pig

Social sites are where cowards go to get a cup of courage.

31to6

Quote from: forrest city joe on November 24, 2017, 04:44:52 pm
Proud of the effort today.this was a 6 point game with 3.32 remaining. so Hogs pit up a good fight even after Macon got hurt.that's the big thing coming out of this game.can not afford anyone getting hurt at the G spot.better hope Macon is not out a long time. otherwise pretty much what i expected.we hung around most of the game,but UNC would win.this was a good game for our guys to play.Gafford looked good afain.GO HOGS.
No 3 point defense. I lost track of the uncontested 3's.

No rebounding.

My kid's 5th grade rec team runs a more sophisticated offense.

I really like Mike, but he is squandering the most talented and experienced team we've had since he got to the Hill.