Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Greystone Country Club closed...

Started by root_hawg, January 16, 2017, 12:27:13 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

RazorPiggie

Quote from: McKdaddy on January 25, 2017, 10:32:15 am
ALL of my clients that are doctors have their hands into side projects or investments that they have no idea how to efficiently run.  It's their own disease.

We have a Dr that also does this in the FS area. He has no clue about building houses. Yet he still does it.

root_hawg

GolfNut57

Quote from: root_hawg on February 07, 2017, 09:36:44 pm
New owner ... not closing....

Details young man.....is he a local guy or someone from out of state that just took it on as a possible investment? Any changes going to be made to the course, staff or management? And most importantly, what will that mean for the greens fees?
"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated; it satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time rewarding and maddening – and it is without a doubt the greatest game mankind has ever invented." Arnold Palmer.

JoeyCapital

Quote from: GolfNut57 on February 07, 2017, 11:00:30 pm
Details young man.....is he a local guy or someone from out of state that just took it on as a possible investment? Any changes going to be made to the course, staff or management? And most importantly, what will that mean for the greens fees?
Dude named Adams that lives on 18 is majority owner, Dustin Ralston is leaving the financial services industry to be the pro, and dues are staying the same for now.
What did you say? I missed it. Was distracted. My side piece was arguing with my side piece

GolfNut57

Quote from: golf2day on February 08, 2017, 06:57:09 am
Dude named Adams that lives on 18 is majority owner, Dustin Ralston is leaving the financial services industry to be the pro, and dues are staying the same for now.

So Dustin is returning as the golf pro eh? I guess that is ok. I never take lessons anyway. lol

Is his soon to be former job as a banker/stockbroker?
"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated; it satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time rewarding and maddening – and it is without a doubt the greatest game mankind has ever invented." Arnold Palmer.