Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Beaux Limmer...*Committed to Arkansas*

Started by ricepig, March 08, 2018, 07:38:15 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Deep Shoat

WPS!

Heard him on Recruiting Thursday!  Sounds like a great kid.
All Gas, No Brakes!

Pokechop

That's great news!

Welcome to the Razorbacks family.

Go Hogs Go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

liljo

Welcome aboard and thanks for choosing The Razorbacks! GO HOGS!
Slow down, son. You'll ride past a lot more good stuff than you'll ever catch up to.

dbankster

Excellent o-line commitment.. how does this affect the recruiting of the guys from Jonesboro and Camden?   

bphi11ips

Great looking kid. Well built.
Life is too short for grudges and feuds.

HOGINTENNESSEE

Quote from: dbankster on March 08, 2018, 08:23:58 pm
Excellent o-line commitment.. how does this affect the recruiting of the guys from Jonesboro and Camden?   

No impact. Losing 3 seniors and the coaches have already mentioned they are under numbers there already

rzrbk4life

Let's call those hogs!!!!

ricepig

Not at all, we are taking 5, and more than likely 6 OL this time. Stone will probably commit on his official visit on April 14th.

247Hog

Awesome. Welcome to the family!
If there's one thing any of you should know as hog fans, brace yourself for disappointment and never get your hopes up.

It could be raining female body parts outside and we'd all be hit in the head with a pecker - Dmaxfan

Vantage 8 dude

Welcome to the family, Beaux. Know you will be a very happy member of the Hogs as well as have a wonderful next few years on the Hill.  :) ;D

redeye

Quote from: ricepig on March 08, 2018, 08:38:07 pm
Not at all, we are taking 5, and more than likely 6 OL this time. Stone will probably commit on his official visit on April 14th.

Then if we can get 7'0 Trevor Roberson to commit, our front court will be complete for this class.

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: bphi11ips on March 08, 2018, 08:29:09 pm
Great looking kid. Well built.
no kidding. that dude looks like a young Brock Lesnar.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

HogFoo

As many have said. This is year of getting OL guys.  I think we'll end up going for another 5.  I'm guessing the sooner we can get more Morris OL type guys in the better we'll be. But then again, I think the ones we have will be night/day better than what they were under that turd of an OL coach Anderson.  as ive said many times how worthless he was.  But yeah,  4 or5 more OL recruits wouldn't surprise me at all.   
Basketball is back, baseball always, football was a dumpster fire once again..... but as the phoenix rose from the ashes, BMF Petrino has risen again!!! Lots to look forward to.  <br /><br />As the rain falls, I realize, that some where out there, some one, is wearing a mask while they shower............

hawgwash

Quote from: redeye on March 08, 2018, 09:57:35 pm
Then if we can get 7'0 Trevor Roberson to commit, our front court will be complete for this class.
We're going to have the tallest OL in football.  Not just college football.  ALL of football.

GoHogzzGo

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on March 08, 2018, 10:57:59 pm
no kidding. that dude looks like a young Brock Lesnar.

Agreed. That kid is about to be a senior, gosh dang.
Success isn't permanent and failure isn't fatal.

Peter Porker

Please someone mention that he needs to put on "good weight".
Quote from: Peter Porker on January 08, 2014, 04:03:21 pm
Notice he says your boy instead of "our coach". Very telling.

I'm not worried. If he recruits like he did here Louisville will fire him in about 5 years.

cjack

Quote from: hawgwash on March 09, 2018, 07:13:53 am
We're going to have the tallest OL in football.  Not just college football.  ALL of football.

+1
Woooo Pig Soooie!

rljjr

Quote from: Peter Porker on March 09, 2018, 07:40:25 am
Please someone mention that he needs to put on "good weight".

He has the frame to be a lot bigger by putting on some "good weight."

hawgon

Baylor and OSU are quality offers.  This is the type kid that Gundy has been living on over the last decade.

I do think Baylor and OSU fans are going to come to hate Chad Morris and Arkansas. 

Hogindasticks

Coach Morris and staff....i salute you

Dark Helmet Hog

welchog

Quote from: hawgwash on March 09, 2018, 07:13:53 am

Please tell me why this is to our advantage.  We had the heaviest a few years ago and it didn't help.

I thought we wanted an average of 6-3 to 6-4 and right at 300lbs.  More mobile.  Emphasis on finesse.

King Kong

Quote from: welchog on March 09, 2018, 11:29:55 am
We had the heaviest a few years ago and it didn't help.

You may want to check the stats again on that 2015 Oline. It was excellent.

Also helped to have 4 NFL players starting on that line.

welchog

Quote from: King Kong on March 09, 2018, 11:36:23 am
You may want to check the stats again on that 2015 Oline. It was excellent.

Also helped to have 4 NFL players starting on that line.

Some players went on to better things, but as a whole, we did not perform up to our potential. 

In our current system, I don't think what we did in 2015 is relevant.  I won't be heartbroken if we have the "No name" oline that puts points on the board instead of a lot of Ht that doesn't.

ricepig

Quote from: welchog on March 09, 2018, 11:45:35 am
Some players went on to better things, but as a whole, we did not perform up to our potential. 

In our current system, I don't think what we did in 2015 is relevant.  I won't be heartbroken if we have the "No name" oline that puts points on the board instead of a lot of Ht that doesn't.

I figure they're offering who they want, but maybe they don't have a clue......

welchog

Quote from: ricepig on March 09, 2018, 11:47:28 am
I figure they're offering who they want, but maybe they don't have a clue......

Not saying they don't have a clue.  Saying that purporting we WANT to have the tallest oline without going into it's benefits is not rational and I doubt that is what this staff is doing.

bphi11ips

Quote from: rljjr on March 09, 2018, 08:49:26 am
He has the frame to be a lot bigger by putting on some "good weight."

The weight he has looks good now based on the square jaw, broad shoulders and chest.  Reminds me of old school Razorback linemen like Greg Koch and Steve Korte.  Or recent players like Hjalte Froholdt and Frank Ragnow.  Titans left tackle Taylor Lewan is another good example of a big guy with the build of a great athlete on a large scale. 
Life is too short for grudges and feuds.

ricepig

Quote from: welchog on March 09, 2018, 11:52:04 am
Not saying they don't have a clue.  Saying that purporting we WANT to have the tallest oline without going into it's benefits is not rational and I doubt that is what this staff is doing.

I doubt real serious they "want" the tallest OL, they want the "best" they can get. Don't read too much what's posted on here, none of us know anything.  :D

redeye

Quote from: hawgon on March 09, 2018, 09:00:47 am

I do think Baylor and OSU fans are going to come to hate Chad Morris and Arkansas.

If Arkansas can get back to where it was in Texas, then this will happen.

010HogFan

This guy's name reminds me of our last coach. Bret Beauxlimmer lol

jgphillips3

Quote from: 010HogFan on March 09, 2018, 01:28:26 pm
This guy's name reminds me of our last coach. Bret Beauxlimmer lol

Damn you to Hell for that!  Now I can't stop thinking it...

hawgwash

Quote from: welchog on March 09, 2018, 11:29:55 am
Please tell me why this is to our advantage.  We had the heaviest a few years ago and it didn't help.

I thought we wanted an average of 6-3 to 6-4 and right at 300lbs.  More mobile.  Emphasis on finesse.
I guess I should have added a smiley face to my post. It was merely an attempt (and obviously a feeble one) at humor making light of how tv announcers would make a comment in every single game of ours about us having the heaviest OL, not just in college football but in ALL of football.

OS2 (SW) Razor Back

Quote from: hawgwash on March 09, 2018, 01:52:16 pm
I guess I should have added a smiley face to my post. It was merely an attempt (and obviously a feeble one) at humor making light of how tv announcers would make a comment in every single game of ours about us having the heaviest OL, not just in college football but in ALL of football.

A sense of humor alludes some posters on here.
The Giants win the penent!!!!!The Giants win the penent!!!
Today, I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the Earth.
I can't believe what I just saw!!!!
Down goes Frazier!!!! Down goes Frazier!!!
Do you believe in miricles?!?!?!

TheRazorback500

Good to hear. OL help definitely appreciated. WPS
Do you wanna get Rocked?

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: welchog on March 09, 2018, 05:24:12 pm
Gotta work on it a little bit, but that is awesome.  Especially in TX.
I agree. Let's all hope that the whole state of Texas becomes FAR more familiar with recruits and their parents calling the Hogs in the months and years ahead.

Pudgepork

Welcome to O-line U Beaux.   Building Championships in progress

Deep Shoat

All Gas, No Brakes!

OLEJACKETFAN

Hogs had a very inside track on this Guy. Kurt Traylor, his Coach is Jeffs younger brother.

oldhawg

Quote from: OLEJACKETFAN on March 10, 2018, 11:33:17 am
Hogs had a very inside track on this Guy. Kurt Traylor, his Coach is Jeffs younger brother.

Any connection helps.  Could be the beginning of a Razorback pipeline into recruiting that area of Texas.

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: OLEJACKETFAN on March 10, 2018, 11:33:17 am
we got the inside track on east texas period, but, yeah. Lil bro Traylor is on board.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

Smashmouth2004

I predict Wilkins will not commit to Arkansas!

flagstaffhog

Go HOGS Go!

010HogFan

Quote from: jgphillips3 on March 09, 2018, 01:47:48 pm
Damn you to Hell for that!  Now I can't stop thinking it...

lmao!!

pigture perfect

The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"