Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What is going on inside RRS on the fifty yard line?

Started by Earth Hog Fan, March 03, 2018, 10:02:24 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Earth Hog Fan

Looks like a very high dollar tent with sky lights and windows with perhaps some chairs inside. Another one as well on the side line. You don't see this everyday. Anybody know what this is about?

https://app.oxblue.com/open/universityofarkansas

GO HOGS!
I had never heard of Musselman. But he's a teacher, demands discipline and builds from the defensive end first. I want our football coach to be just like him."

ricepig

This....

Don't forget to RSVP!

Come join us on the field at DWRRS for an exclusive look at the new North End Zone renovation project. This is your chance to learn about the new club seats; the only seat in Razorback Stadium to offer all-inclusive seating amenities available to you from a once in a lifetime perspective. There will be on field activities, on field photo opportunities, and a surprise guest. *Please be aware that this event is taking place on an active construction site. There could be last minute changes and closed-toes shoes are required. Please call 479-435-2513 for any ADA concerns or questions.

What: Exclusive first look at the North End Zone addition along with the opportunity to learn about the new, all-inclusive seating opportunities available to you and your family from a once-in-a-lifetime viewing perspective. There will be on field activities, on field photo opportunities, and maybe even a surprise guest or two.

Where: On the field at Donald W. Reynolds Razorback Stadium

How do I get to the Field?  Park in any available lot west of the stadium and enter through Gate B.  Please visit DWRRS.com for more information and updates.

When: Saturday, March 3

Time: 10 a.m. – 5 p.m. Presentations will occur every half hour.

Special Bonus: The first 1,000 attendees, after their seating presentation, will receive a complimentary Hog Pen ticket for that afternoon's baseball game vs USC. First pitch is at 2:00 PM.

How: RSVP by clicking the button below.

SPAL

I think twist is having a vision meeting for his upcoming concession launch.

Hawgphat

? ? ? ? ? ? ?

ricepig

Quote from: sir-pigs-a-lot on March 03, 2018, 12:26:20 pm
I think twist is having a vision meeting for his upcoming concession launch.

I thought he was interviewing for cooks/servers/hostesses......

WizardofhOgZ

Heard Twist is offering samples of his many food choices.  Perhaps a couple dozen of his 100s of ideas may catch on.  Twist you better be careful and have some deep pockets liability insurance.  I worry a couple of your best ideas could be lethal.

twistitup

Reporting from the scene:

Things are going well.....great feedback on some new concession options and the new fish aquarium. I think HY might be pissed at me, more people are interested in the Upper Westside Party Platform than are interested in the new North End. We are playing with the idea of developing a 'party pass'. This is an option where folks from the North Endzone can come over to the Upper West and have a place to 'let down their guard', get some good grub and be around normal, hard partying, blue collar Razorback fans.

#desination500's
How you gonna win when you ain't right within?

Here I am again mixing misery and gin....

razCzar

rice - will the time-lapse camera be left ON for this event?

GTOWNHOG

Quote from: Earth Hog Fan on March 03, 2018, 10:02:24 am
Looks like a very high dollar tent with sky lights and windows with perhaps some chairs inside. Another one as well on the side line. You don't see this everyday. Anybody know what this is about?

https://app.oxblue.com/open/universityofarkansas

GO HOGS!

They are attempting to sell the North End Zone Club seats for $!,500 each.  That does NOT include a Parking pass.
Good luck to ALL of our Razorback teams!!

ricepig

Quote from: GTOWNHOG on March 03, 2018, 04:04:45 pm

They are attempting to sell the North End Zone Club seats for $!,500 each.  That does NOT include a Parking pass.

Or $1300, some are cheaper!

opineonswine

It does include food and non-alcoholic drinks though.

ricepig

Quote from: opineonswine on March 03, 2018, 04:11:50 pm
And you can bring your beer back to your seat, which also was going on last year in the SOC, they have you a cup.

twistitup

Quote from: opineonswine on March 03, 2018, 04:11:50 pm

give us a rundown of the menu options these guys get for 1500 bucks

SPAL

Quote from: twistitup on March 03, 2018, 04:42:59 pm

Several options.....
1. A generous portion of Sow Belly with hand slung chitlins, dandelion greens, and a side of grits with possum gravy

2. A bowl of Owl Soup served with Melba toast and a grilled cheese sandwich.

3. Smoked Crawdads (a bakers dozen) served with pickled pawpaw's, and fried okra.

4. Southern Fried Muskrat, grits with backstrap molasses, a big ole cathead biscuit and possum belly jam.

5. Stewed squirrel in a possum gravy with carrots, tomatoes , and baby corn.served with Ham Hawk shanks in a maple glaze.

All entrees are served with an appetizer of goat tripe or gizzards and gravy and  your choice of Coon Cobbler or Cornbread and Buttermilk for desert.

twistitup

Quote from: sir-pigs-a-lot on March 03, 2018, 08:03:31 pm
Several options.....
1. A generous portion of Sow Belly with hand slung chitlins, dandelion greens, and a side of grits with possum gravy

3. Smoked Crawdads (a bakers dozen) served with pickled pawpaw's, and fried okra.

4. Southern Fried Muskrat, grits with backstrap molasses, a big ole cathead biscuit and possum belly jam.

5. Stewed squirrel in a possum gravy with carrots, tomatoes , and baby corn.served with Ham Hawk shanks in a maple glaze.

All entrees are served with an appetizer of goat tripe or gizzards and gravy and  your choice of Coon Cobbler or Cornbread and Buttermilk for desert.

Good work...I'm hungry

I'll take an order of Pickled Pawpaws to get things started

opineonswine

Quote from: twistitup on March 03, 2018, 04:42:59 pm

3 levels of food from light (level one) to chef prepared (level 3). I don't know if they have released specifics.

twistitup

Quote from: opineonswine on March 04, 2018, 12:25:16 pm
3 levels of food from light (level one) to chef prepared (level 3). I don't know if they have released specifics.

What is the price difference between level 1 and 3

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Several options.....

It's  a ham hock, but other than that you nailed it. Only about 15% of your list is edible without starvation being a factor...
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

Dr. Starcs

Hopefully none of that "when the lights go out, the freaks come out" bs.

(notOM)Rebel123

Quote from: Dr. Starcs on March 04, 2018, 03:32:45 pm
Hopefully none of that "when the lights go out, the freaks come out" bs.

That's going to be reserved for Twisitup's exclusive post-game parties at Destination500, but without the bs.
"Knowledge is Good"....Emil Faber

twistitup

Quote from: (notOM)Rebel123 on March 04, 2018, 03:35:46 pm
That's going to be reserved for Twisitup's exclusive post-game parties at Destination500, but without the bs.

They will be epic....hopefully Jred has a good season - but if it falls through....I got the fallback plan - there is always the after party - w DJ Jred on the turntables and beautiful people everywhere.

#destination500

SPAL

Quote from: OneTuskOverTheLine™ on March 04, 2018, 03:26:06 pm
It's  a ham hock, but other than that you nailed it. Only about 15% of your list is edible without starvation being a factor...

Good catch. I didn't realized it changed it.

ChopSooie

I have already placed my deposit and I am ready to pick out my seats in the next couple of months.

(notOM)Rebel123

Quote from: twistitup on March 04, 2018, 07:24:00 pm

They will be epic....hopefully Jred has a good season - but if it falls through....I got the fallback plan - there is always the after party - w DJ Jred on the turntables and beautiful people everywhere.

#destination500

I say move those couches from atop the SEZ over to Club Destination500.
"Knowledge is Good"....Emil Faber

Hawgrock13

Quote from: opineonswine on March 04, 2018, 12:25:16 pm
Tier 1- basic ballpark snacks (hot dog, popcorn, peanuts,pretzels) along those lines
Tier 2- premium food (maybe like a fancy burger for example)
Tier 3- specialty item depending on game and opponent, will be different every game (think frog legs for instance if we played TCU)
I'm not sure on prices.

Pigsknuckles

Probably just protecting a repaint of the midfield logo, but why not open it up for wild speculation? :)
"the ox is slow, but the Earth is patient"

booogaga

looks to me like maybe they are just covering it to host coaches and recruits on the fifty. it was raining a lot. maybe it was just to cover them from the rain.
GO HOGS!

Michael D Huff AIA

The tent is for shade while the workers replace the logo at midfield with the slobberin' hog!

(one can only hope)

twistitup

Squints Pallaboarus

On another note, how are they going to get that crane out?

ricepig

twistitup

Quote from: ricepig on March 05, 2018, 12:48:24 pm
Same way they got it in.

They have the money to teleport it...I think JLong worked that into the budget before being asked to go.

ricepig

Quote from: twistitup on March 05, 2018, 02:16:58 pm
They have the money to teleport it...I think JLong worked that into the budget before being asked to go.

Contract has been voided, we have other obligations for that $15m.

twistitup

Quote from: ricepig on March 05, 2018, 02:22:31 pm
Contract has been voided, we have other obligations for that $15m.

Does that mean they won't be filling the Aquarium either?

#Destination500

ricepig

Quote from: twistitup on March 05, 2018, 02:24:58 pm
Does that mean they won't be filling the Aquarium either? How will Destination

Correct, but for those who don't wish to wait in line in the men's room, there'll be a WMS type trough available.

Boardon Hamsay

Quote from: ricepig on March 05, 2018, 02:27:05 pm
Correct, but for those who don't wish to wait in line in the men's room, there'll be a WMS type trough available.

Should the troughs feature urinal cakes shaped like the helmet Hog or forward facing Hog?
Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.

PorkSoda

Quote from: twistitup on March 03, 2018, 01:41:06 pm
Reporting from the scene:

Things are going well.....great feedback on some new concession options and the new fish aquarium. I think HY might be pissed at me, more people are interested in the Upper Westside Party Platform than are interested in the new North End. We are playing with the idea of developing a 'party pass'. This is an option where folks from the North Endzone can come over to the Upper West and have a place to 'let down their guard', get some good grub and be around normal, hard partying, blue collar Razorback fans.

#desination500's
so I see you scrapped the idea for the new cat aquarium then?
"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." ― Edgar Allan Poe
"If quantum mechanics hasn't profoundly shocked you, you haven't understood it yet. Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real." – Niels Bohr
"A mind stretched to a new idea, never returns to its original dimensions" ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes
Quote from: PonderinHog on August 07, 2023, 06:37:15 pmYeah, we're all here, but we ain't all there.

Boardon Hamsay

Quote from: PorkSoda on March 05, 2018, 08:28:08 pm

Correct. Cat aquarium didn't seem to do well during the phase I and II trials.
Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.

ricepig

Quote from: Boardon Hamsay on March 05, 2018, 08:20:37 pm

Should the troughs feature urinal cakes shaped like the helmet Hog or forward facing Hog?

You are always stirring up shite, I just figured out who's alt account your are, Ponderin's!

twistitup

Quote from: PorkSoda on March 05, 2018, 08:28:08 pm

I don't understand why it couldn't still be squeezed into the budget- Rice said the money is no longer available.

Boardon Hamsay

Quote from: ricepig on March 05, 2018, 08:34:55 pm
You are always stirring up shite, I just figured out who's alt account your are, Ponderin's!

Reported to the cat aquarium quality control team >:(

HoggyCat

Several options.....

Bert liver??
I'm only responsible for what I say, not how you perceive it.

Bash

Quote from: Boardon Hamsay on March 05, 2018, 08:20:37 pm

The mascot of our opponent that week.
The past was erased, the erasure was forgotten, the lie became truth.

Bash

Quote from: ricepig on March 05, 2018, 02:27:05 pm

I'm lost.  Is it going to be a giant urinal or a cat aquarium?  Or both?
The past was erased, the erasure was forgotten, the lie became truth.

Boardon Hamsay