Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Worst College Game Day panel ever......

Started by Kneph13, January 01, 2018, 09:28:46 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Kneph13

Tuned in and saw a segment on Jalen Hurts with "Lame" Kiffin and Tim "Total Bust" Tebow sitting on the panel.  That is the worst panel I have ever seen.
There is no Political Correctness in war

HiggiePiggy

Quote from: Kneph13 on January 01, 2018, 09:28:46 am
Tuned in and saw a segment on Jalen Hurts with "Lame" Kiffin and Tim "Total Bust" Tebow sitting on the panel.  That is the worst panel I have ever seen.

I think Tim Tebow was pretty successful in college. 
If a man speaks and no woman is around to hear him, is he still wrong?

Kneph13

Quote from: HiggiePiggy on January 01, 2018, 01:59:37 pm
I think Tim Tebow was pretty successful in college.

He was, but only because of those around him.  He showed his talent in the NFL, which amounted to nothing.  As far as I'm concerned all he did was steal D-Mac's Heisman.

Atlhogfan1

Quote from: Kneph13 on January 01, 2018, 03:48:46 pm
     He was but, only because of those around him.  As far as I'm concerned all he did was steal D-Mac's Heisman.

Troy Smith stole his Heisman. 
Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

Kneph13

Quote from: Atlhogfan1 on January 01, 2018, 03:49:54 pm

Another reason to hate toSU more than I disliked Tebow.  I'll shut up now before I put my foot farther in my mouth.  :D

HiggiePiggy

Quote from: Kneph13 on January 01, 2018, 03:48:46 pm
     He was, but only because of those around him.  He showed his talent in the NFL, which amounted to nothing.  As far as I'm concerned all he did was steal D-Mac's Heisman.

Disagree on the heisman.  McFadden couldn't even get more rushing TDs.  McFadden should have won the year before over Troy Smith.  Tebow deserves it over McFadden.  Thank Nutt on that by not giving him the ball more for TDs. 

husker71

Most of us here probably wish we were "total busts"  as Tm Tebow   my gosh what he would have been on that years Arkansas team.

lwillin

What would McFadden been on that years Florida team?

HiggiePiggy

Quote from: lwillin on January 03, 2018, 11:29:49 am
What would McFadden been on that years Florida team?

With Tebow?  Probably another NC instead of I believe 9-4 that year.

Pigasaurus

Quote from: Atlhogfan1 on January 01, 2018, 03:49:54 pm
Other than the fact Troy Smith won by more than anyone before. McFadden had too much ground to make up for one and losing skid for hogs didn't help. McF was 10 times more deserving however.
"If I wanted you to know what I was thinking, I would be talking."  Al Bundy