Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Visitor list for this weekned

Started by Trey1981, December 14, 2017, 07:50:02 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Trey1981

Does anyone know what the visitor list looks like this weekend? I've seen that Billy Ferrell and Ladarrius Bishop will both be on campus.  Can anyone share the remainder of the list? This is obviously a pretty important weekend.

Thanks in advance for responses.

Muskliketusk

Figure a couple of them OU recruits we are gonna flip will visit. The Crawford kid for sure and the safety outta Tulsa Union.
Our father who art in Heaven, Razorbacks be thy name. For the games we've won and battles done, on the road as it is at home. Give us this day our weekly win and forgive us our turnovers as we defeat those that play against us. Lead us not into devastation, but deliver us a title. For thine is the program, the pride and the Hogs, Amen.

-prayer I say every gameday.

Bkhardicars

Don't know who all, but heard that there were 8 in all and all were committed but Ferrell..So, looks like a full court press to help us get a much need DT and home grown young man!

parallaxpig

Quote from: Bkhardicars on December 14, 2017, 08:49:07 pm
Don't know who all, but heard that there were 8 in all and all were committed but Ferrell..So, looks like a full court press to help us get a much need DT and home grown young man!

Should end up with 11
noun: parallax<br />the effect whereby the position or direction of an object appears to differ when viewed from different positions,

RedyorNot

It'll be interesting if GB makes an unofficial cameo tomorrow for the ball game-

greenie

Also, Myles Mason (S out of AL) is scheduled this weekend.  He's currently committed to Miss State.

greenie

Quote from: RedyorNot on December 15, 2017, 09:40:59 am
It'll be interesting if GB makes an unofficial cameo tomorrow for the ball game-

That would likely answer all questions.

Scott7703

Think there'll be 10 kids here this weekend.

imtad16

I always like when there are a bunch of commitments out numbering a couple players committed elsewhere or uncommitted. I have a feeling Mason and Ferrell could be shutting it down and committing after the weekend. If we can get Bohanon on board Tuesday that would put us at 14 committed players with a decent amount of momentum heading into the final signing period in February. However, I hope we announce the DC soon and close that final signing period with defensive prospects.

Hogindasticks

There will be a lot of gaps filled with this list...going to make a speedy team next year.

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: imtad16 on December 15, 2017, 12:38:12 pm
I always like when there are a bunch of commitments out numbering a couple players committed elsewhere or uncommitted. I have a feeling Mason and Ferrell could be shutting it down and committing after the weekend. If we can get Bohanon on board Tuesday that would put us at 14 committed players with a decent amount of momentum heading into the final signing period in February. However, I hope we announce the DC soon and close that final signing period with defensive prospects.

Would be optimal with a few mean assed LB's..!
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

jjdlc

Nick Fulwider.  That name is ringin a bell for me, but search isn't working for me.  Is that someone that CBB and co were on?  Maybe a kid with ties to the UA?

JaketheSnake

GB has to be gone after our new QB offer.

Bubba's Bruisers

Quote from: jjdlc on December 15, 2017, 09:32:17 pm
Nick Fulwider.  That name is ringin a bell for me, but search isn't working for me.  Is that someone that CBB and co were on?  Maybe a kid with ties to the UA?

Yes, BB was originally after him.  Supposedly his parents really liked BB.
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

Bubba's Bruisers

Quote from: JaketheSnake on December 15, 2017, 09:33:33 pm
GB has to be gone after our new QB offer.

That would seem to be the most likely reason.  Or at least we're not confident.
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

imtad16

Trey Biddy said today that he thought Bohanon will commit to us Tuesday.

It does seem odd to offer Casey Thompson now, but I would be surprised if Bohanon went elsewhere. He seemed really enthusiastic about the CM hire and he is a perfect fit for the CM system. We shall see I guess.

JusJim

Quote from: RedyorNot on December 15, 2017, 09:40:59 am
I don't think it has any significance, but I'm pretty sure that Bohannon is visiting Memphis this weekend.

hawgtime

what is on the agenda for the recruits?

Hugo Bezdek

Any word about how things are going this weekend?

hawginbigd1

Wow get better bits on whole hog than here it seems, RD says expect Crawford to be a hog. 23 year old former 3* QB TCU commit, on unofficial visit with father, been playing baseball with Yankees, he got a 1mil signing bonus back in 2012. Austin Aune.

nwahogfan1

Quote from: hawginbigd1 on December 17, 2017, 01:50:18 am
Wow get better bits on whole hog than here it seems, RD says expect Crawford to be a hog. 23 year old former 3* QB TCU commit, on unofficial visit with father, been playing baseball with Yankees, he got a 1mil signing bonus back in 2012. Austin Aune.

Love the competition at QB especially if we do not have to give them all scholarships.  This should be an entertaining spring.  Who will lead this  team to first downs and scores whether they have 4.3 speed or can just run around extending plays for 5-10 yards.  They find ways to win.

I want more speed with talent who can change the game plus I want a scheme where they can use that speed.   I think we all agree CBB did not utilize the talent he had. His Offense was boring and lacked innovation.  We want fast break football but we want to play smart so that we can protect a lead and win.   We want to be entertained but at the end of the game we want more points than our opponent. 

Tim Harris

Here is his profile from his HS days.

https://247sports.com/player/austin-aune-278

imtad16

Quote from: Tim Harris on December 17, 2017, 08:49:53 am
Here is his profile from his HS days.

https://247sports.com/player/austin-aune-278

Tampa Yankees MiLB profile.

Second round draft pick. Didn't ever really get traction in the minors. They list him as 6'2 190 now.

http://www.milb.com/player/index.jsp?player_id=622108#/career/R/hitting/2017/ALL

Pig in the Pokey

i know, and that sucks, b/c im not paying for the insights of arkansas media, im sorry.

Would be nice if guys would bring that info over to Hogville.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang