Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What say you Hogville?

Started by Lanlord, December 12, 2017, 07:15:12 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

IronHog

Quote from: MORAZOR on December 13, 2017, 11:12:41 am
The offense scored enough points to win a couple extra games last year.....New offense is great and exciting....biggest issue for the past 2 years have been defense, or lack thereof.....hard to think much will change until we find out who the dcoord will be....

Offense lost TCU and Miss St

Hogville never remembers the offensive duds
Iron sharpens iron, So one man sharpens another.

code red

What can they say at this point?  I would agree....Chad Morris?  Show me.
"If what you did yesterday seems big, you haven't done anything today."  Dr. Lou

jkstock04

Quote from: IronHog on December 13, 2017, 11:01:13 am

Have you looked at the 2018 schedule?

Plenty of rent a wins and vandy/Mizzou from the east
Because Mizzouri is always an automatic win for us. /s
Thanks for the F Shack. 

Love,

Dirty Mike and the Boys

plumbhog

Winning 8 is not high expectations. Any decent high school Coach should be able lead this team to a minimum of 6 wins.
bigdaddyhawg,<br />"Tyler wants to find the short receiver almost every single time.  He rarely even looks down the field. Folks, this IS a problem and it is going to continue to severely limit our pass game."<br /><br />Six days later, Tyler throws for a school record 510 yards against A&M

Rayzback

Quote from: jkstock04 on December 13, 2017, 09:47:44 am
I don't, but all I have to do is think about Bret Bielema and the more I get behind it.

Bama  0-5
Tamu  0-5
Aubbie  1-4
Ms State 1-4
Mizzou 1-3
Mellow is the man who knows what he's been missin

Hoggish1

CM will adapt to what's here and move into his style gradually due to the existing personnel. 

That doesn't mean he won't be what he's been or would like to be, just that it won't be possible to go full bore for the get go.

The transition will still be dramatic.  One example:

We'll see is a slimmer, quicker, more mobile O-line.  They will be in shape for a change.  That in itself is a transition without having to recruit "his type guy..."

There will be other such transitions with the same personnel.

Training table and weight room/off season conditioning programs (of course these are closely related) will be other obvious areas that we'll see dramatic changes with the players he's inherited.

As for Saturday Down South—they are just trying to either stir the pot and make people irritated or reinforce long held perceptions and biases.

I do know this:  The SEC would rather not have Arkansas be a top program and stay middle to lower middle of the pack.  We need to show them they can go to h e double toothpicks...